FMA

Titty fanservice.
Overused jokes about Edward Elric's height.

Why it's so overrated Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Manlet detected

Will they ever learn?

How is titty fanservice a bad thing?

>Not wanting to see Winry's tiddies

Hell if anything we didn't get enough, they should have come out at least once an episode.

>Titty fanservice.
if only

Because you watched Brotherhood instead of the original.

the OP song is fucking baller
youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ

When will you learn?

Damn. all those highschool feelings are coming back

What I don't understand is why none of the Militarymen ever raped Winry. Especially when she entered that wall in the north.

Nostalgia fag detected.

Watched both back to back in 2010. Brotherhood a shit.

I can't see why you'd say this. I liked one of the original's OPs. That's it.

Worse characterization, story, pacing, humor, artstyle, atmosphere, music and themes.

Final cour of last the 20 episodes of Brotherhood is absolutely terrible. It's like I'm watching DBZ.

>Worse characterization, story, pacing, humor, artstyle, atmosphere, music and themes.
Final cour of last the 20 episodes of Brotherhood is absolutely terrible. It's like I'm watching DBS.

ftfy

Because they were White, thus they had impulse control.

Reminder that nothing of value was lost during the Ishvali extermination.

Shit taste user

>Worse characterization, story, pacing, humor, artstyle, atmosphere, music and themes.

Sorry but making characters super edgy and emo doesn't count as "characterization" unless you are into Naruto.

The manga and by extension Brotherhood was the far superior one. While the 2003 version was like bad fanfiction. Only reason you like it more is because that's the one you saw first.

Probably a decision on the Authors side, because if they went through that, that would be a whole storyline in and of itself, and thus, to keep cohearancy to the story, they avoided a plotpoint like that

>le 2003 is super edgy
>Naruto
>first one you saw
Now this is shitposting.

Not even baiting, I expected a little more from Brotherhood, while it's better than the first series, everyone was claiming it was one of the best anime ever made.

Nothing surprised me about that plot.

But he's taller than her at that point in the show?

If anything we should've gotten more of this. FMA had way too little fanservice.

While we are on the subject of "bad characterization" lets review.

2003 version, where do i begin.
Lets start with the Homunculi.
>Greed: Pretty much the same for the most part
>Gluttony : also pretty much the same

>Wrath: An annoying little shit who's claim to fame is throwing tantrums and crying like a little girl for his mommy. Because when i think of "Wrath" clearly that's what pops into mind

>Lust: for the most part the same except where she has no real pride in what she is and is jealous of humans instead of looking down on them ( pretty much the theme of Homunculi in the 2003 version, when really only Envy should be like that)

>Also Lust recites an Emo poem after killing a guy, like some shit you'd find on Deviant art as a caption to a Shadow The Hedgehog fanart

>Envy: for the most part the same, except they had to fuck him up by making him Ed and Al's long lost big bro out of nowhere but you'll get many asspulls such as that in the 2003 version

>Pride: Furor Bradley's personality is mostly the same and he is at least somewhat of the badass he is in the manga/brotherhood

>except he isn't very bright clearly as the manga/Brotherhood version as he keeps his one weakness in his house and easily accessible for Selim Bradley to randomly ( and conveniently) bring into the room during his final battle with mustang so he can get the win.

>Sloth> Basically she's their mother, because fuck the whole theme of "you can't bring back the dead or create humans" themes that the manga had amirite.

>Also she is a secretary who is constantly on the move and getting shit done, plus has water based powers because that's clearly SLOTH!

Watched both too. Brotherhood is superior in almost every way save for the Tucker/Nina arc and a few music themes.

This is such a shitpost. You should feel bad.

Their leader
>Dante: her whole reason for setting plans into motion is "muh eternal youth" she's a bad Disney villain and she gets taken out by one of her own Homunculi in a meaningless anti climactic death

Not to mention other dumb shit in the series that flies in the face of characterization and themes.

>Ed who for most of the series does everything in his power to avoid taking a life kills Greed.

>Mustang killed Winry's parents
>Rose is Raped by General Haruko, then becomes the mute figurehead leader of a Lior resistance because.....???

>Scar who goes through an actual character arc in Brotherhood/Manga and redeems himself, in 2003 stays the same vengeful person he was in the beginning trying to make a transmutation circle to take out Amestris, is killed like a bitch

>Shitty filler characters like Fake Elrich Bros, Not Shadow Lady and that one Alchemist chick who's body Dante takes over

Mustang killing Winrys parents is one of the few things 2003 FMA has in it's favour.

oh i'm not done yet!

The very way the Humonculi are made flies in the facew of "all is one , one is all" lesson Izumi was trying to teach the brothers.

You can't create life you cant bring back the dead, yet that is exactly what they did, since the homunculi in the 2003 version are all based on once living humans. and their weakness are the remains of those humans transmuted.

Sloth is in fact Ed and Al's mom, Wrath is Ezumi's kid, and Lust is ( asspull alert) Scar's older brother's girlfriend. Yet dispite them being created by different people they automatically side with Dante, why exactly? Makes no real sense, what is in it for them?

At least with Father he created them all and they are part of him, not true of Dante though.

Then there is that shitty ending where they for some reason go to GERMANY and fight proto Nazis. We get to see Meas Hues be an asshole to Gracia and complain about the fucking Jews!

There are a thousand other things wrong with the series it's fucking stupid. Despite this takes itself way too seriously despite being stupid which is what makes it edgy

and he does it with a gun too, as opposed to immolating them. Which begs the question why it had to be Mustang. They could have gotten any soldier to do it if they were just going to shoot them. It was fucking pointless.

Brotherhood is flawed in that it felt as though you had to read the original manga/already watched the 2003 anime to get the full picture

No lie, Brotherhood looks and sounds pretty, and had better animation, but it relied on the viewer already being familiar with the series

The 2003 one had better use of music and leitmotifs

That was dumb. Everything about the Ishval war was dumbed down baby crap in '03.

It's implied that Dante saved them from a terrible fate. We see a flashback with her feeding the abombination of flesh that Ed and Al made

So, rather than just being part of father, they've chosen to side with Dante

Not to me. I watched Brotherhood without reading the manga and never had that feeling. Flows pretty nicely.

Nah you just need to watch 2003 version up to episode 17 then start from ep 7 of brotherhood. Best of both worlds.

Problem with 2003 were the "original shit" that BONES came up with, and i get the manga wasn't done yet. But god forbid something is broken down into seasons, with finales and premiers and shit.

They could have avoided a lot of the dumb shit like the "lol GERMANY" ending it had. Hell i wouldn't have minded if it strayed if what they made up was good in any way.

WINRY HAS MANLY FACE

>several stupid jokes in a show make it automatically bad

is he succing her...?

>way to little fanservice
Those two don't look way to little to me...

Look at this rich plot.

Their general was literally female, why would they do that?

My sibling from another parent.

I meant of Winry.

Also it's kinda funny how Lust was the less slutty and more morigerate homunculus in both adaptations. Didn't author have the guts to follow the ideals behing their characters to the end?

Keijo! fan detected.

>why overrated
they tried to have a plot which was too much for the average viewer

Because Winry is an innocent virgin girl while the general is an annoying old bitch who holds (political) power over them?

Why would they do that.

fpbp. When will they ever learn?

>rating FMA B or the manga anything lower than a 9/10

It's only overrated to an anime viewer with abysmally low standards, meaning they couldn't anything more than the average

>rating FMA B or the manga anything higher than a 7/10

Shit English, shit taste, nothing new here

2003 FMA is fucking trash.

I fapped to that underboob back in the day.

Maybe you should read the manga.

L-L-Locker room talk!!

But that's not a real page.

So did they fuck after this or..

Yes. One of my favorites.