SHE'S FIRED

politico.com/story/2017/11/20/yellen-announces-resignation-from-fed-179399

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/20/565499305/yellen-resigns-from-fed-board-after-being-passed-over-to-keep-top-post
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/20/565499305/yellen-resigns-from-fed-board-after-being-passed-over-to-keep-top-post
marketwatch.com/story/house-panel-passes-bill-to-audit-the-fed-2017-03-28
youtube.com/watch?v=9t9PAeXMmQI
fortune.com/2017/04/19/jason-chaffetz-facebook-reelection/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg&feature=youtu.be&t=48
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/24-trillion-hidden-“fed-tax”
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No more shilling for Obama in the Fed.

FED ends Feb 22nd.

in this moment I am euophoric

ok what did she do again? vice head resigned months ago

what Jew is lined up to take her place?

>resigns
>same thing as fired
pajeet education everybody

Maybe Stanley Fischer can put in a good word for her at the Bank of Israel.

Just kidding. Bibi would cry with laughter before telling Janet to go to Azazel.

that fucking image

Powell? As in an actual WASP conservative?
What the fuck is this all about why would a kike step down to let him in?

forced to resign, slap nuts

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/20/565499305/yellen-resigns-from-fed-board-after-being-passed-over-to-keep-top-post

Jerome Powell, a CATHOLIC

When l first saw her l thought it was añ elderly Cyndi Laupner, and she actually sounds like her too.

Let's archive
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/20/565499305/yellen-resigns-from-fed-board-after-being-passed-over-to-keep-top-post

>Jerome Powell, a CATHOLIC

hnnnnnNGGGG

That's a mighty fine hat. Add children for the perfect look this winter!

>why would a kike step down to let him in?

There are no religions in a bank.

FUCKING TRUMP!!, HE...HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!! YOU Sup Forums!

Oh yes there is. It's catholicism.

Am I the only one that noticed this? I mean it's not a big deal, but generally it goes the other way. It's subtle shots like this... Ya know nevermind, I'm just glad she's gone.

>Jerome Powell, a CATHOLIC

she's not fired, she will be fed chair until

First non-jewish fed chair in 30 years.

little by little it's happening

>jew
>catholic
What difference does it make?

problem jidf?

I smile every time I see your flag. Wish I could do more for your situation. (Even if you're not the guy I've become accustomed to seeing post lately.)

Beautiful. Gas all kikes.

I guess that's just a coincidence

Correction. Jesuit.
You wouldn't call an orthodox jew a Zionist would you?
Jesuits are the mafia arm of the catholic religion.

>Wish I could do more for your situation.
same here, stay strong south african bro

She can't get out fast enough. She bolted like she just lit a doorstep bag of shit and rang the bell.

Jesuits aren't necessarily a good thing, given they are pretty much cryptojews.

>You wouldn't call an orthodox jew a Zionist would you?
they're all shape-shifting kikes

and he's the fist non-kike in 6 gorbillion years

Calling anyone who's not a Jew a crypto jew except satanists isn't a valid application of logic.
It should be interesting, unfortunately for the millions of little guys not in the club.

>cryptojews
almost all of western religion are cryptojews in the sense they've been subverted by kikes, hell most baptist churches are jewed up with globalism now

point is, this guy is a non-kike by blood, a big deal

No need to worry anons, we'll be fine. Thanks for the support though.

Agreed.

I'm not saying every Jesuit is a cryptojew, but given the nature of jewry throughout history, to think that the Jesuits aren't heavily infiltrated- especially given their initial history an subsequent acts throughout the following centuries- by cryptojews is playing yourself false. Infact Catholocism itself, Jesuits aside, has always had a problem with said infiltrations.

Only thing worse than a Jew is someone pretending to be otherwise.

wtf is on her head

Her term ended and he was nominated to replace her.

She's not resigning the Chair position that comes to an end, she's resigning her board position that she still has. Basically she's retiring.

>Everyone begin this mad about her resignation.
Her time was up, she wasn't fired. She was a strong woman who did nothing wrong.

I don't see anyone mad. More happy, mildly amused.

Shut up faggot. She was put there by the criminal zionists that bailed out their banks with Taxpayer sweat. She was a babbling distraction and potential patsy schmuck in case shit got violent.

Chao kike

>Her term ended and he was nominated to replace her.
>She's not resigning the Chair position that comes to an end, she's resigning her board position that she still has. Basically she's retiring.
no

>Everyone begin this mad about her resignation
that's jidf/shareblue shills

non-jews are ecstatic about this

good bye jew

This isn't going to change anything in any of your pathetic lives.

Yeah you know they are shills, how can ANYONE not support this.

you seem upset

you are a fucking whore

isn't it incredible how obvious they make it all, Presidents always have to pretend to be Christian (the servants of the jews, the goy) even Obama who everyone always knew was Muslim.

next Fed guv'ner won't be a jew, it's huge.

this

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

She doesn't want to be around when the FED is audited

Youre right, but hey... At least is a move in the right direction.

kike

Ben Bernanke when?

Audit The Fed

>Audit The Fed

Wonder why Jason Chaffetz isn't House Oversight Chair anymore?

>House panel passes bill to audit the Fed

marketwatch.com/story/house-panel-passes-bill-to-audit-the-fed-2017-03-28

youtube.com/watch?v=9t9PAeXMmQI

One month later...

>Jason Chaffetz to Step Aside as House Oversight Chair

fortune.com/2017/04/19/jason-chaffetz-facebook-reelection/

i seem to have missed this meme. what;s the thing on her head?

Quality

No idea. But I found out recently that he's a jew by blood.
>The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

>Chaffetz wants to Audit The Fed as House Oversight Chair

one month later...

>Chaffetz will no longer be House Oversight Chair

Yes. Her being replaced as Chair is old news, Trump picked the non-Jew over her a week or two ago. She would still have a position on the board after her replacement took over. This recent news is her stepping down from the board position aka retiring.

They became aware of how the goyim is waking up and are now installing a goy puppet in her place.

Jewononics101.

sure thing shareblue

a Catholic gentile
puppet? maybe
find out in 3 months

You are going to get a lot of those in the upcoming years.

POWELL WILL FINALLY BRING TRUE FREE MARKET PRINCIPLES TO THE FED AND LET THE BIG BOYS FAIL IF THEY MUST

GOY TAKEOVER OF THE BANKS HAHAHA YEAH SUCK IT

trump is ourguy

End the Fed!
I thought federal reserve act of 1913 was a 100yr charter. Didn't it expire in 2013?

Is he a Jesuit Catholic? They're still jews, they just methodically began sneaking into the Vatican and took it over.

Has this been verified with any live footage? All I've seen is click bait about it.

You know people defect all the time. Usually to a system that gives them maximum freedom. Some people may value individual freedom more than religious or ethnic ties.

>Trump picked
are you excited for winter break? hope there's no homework!

What are the odds of mid air collision happening and of all the places debris fall right on to Lynn de Rothschilds home days after Q posted threat directed at her.

PRESS S TO SPIT

>i don't understand therefore you are a shill
he's right
she was already replaced as Chair but resigned from her position on the board which would have been til 2024
still probably a crypto, he " is expected to stay the course on monetary policy "

(((Jerome)))

With that name I thought he might be a nig at first.

All that Reuter's article says is that she is leaving once her replacement is sworn in. Duh.

>Yellen Resigns From Fed Board After Being Passed Over To Keep Top Post

>Powell's nomination by President Trump marked the first time in decades that a president hasn't reappointed a chief of the central bank for a second term. The Senate Banking Committee is set to hold a hearing on Powell's nomination next week, but a vote has not been scheduled.

>the first time in decades that a president hasn't reappointed a chief of the central bank for a second term

>the first time in decades that a president hasn't reappointed a chief of the central bank for a second term

Trump replaced her with Powell i.e. she was fired

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg&feature=youtu.be&t=48

It's happening.

>women and men
Only two genders?

so instead of kikes it's jesuits?

is it really happening?

Do you really not understand that ethnic tribal judaism in regards to globalism has nothing to do with the actual religion, or are you just being obtuse?

Wait wtf wtf. She's not anybodys favorite because she's fucking lame and boring and reasonable. That's not a bad thing for the fucking fed. Wtf is this?

This might be for insane reasons like she wouldn't jack up interest rates 2% and shill bull market inflation. Don't be stupid. This is terrifying. Wtf is this shit. This is like final boss level machinations, anons.

The happening is clearly upon us.

>juden hat

Pls make this meme get media coverage. This is pure gold.

>juden hat

HAPPENING

This new guy will be the first white head of the fed. All the others were kikes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's a private bank. If the bank is fraudulent then the customer should be able to walk debt free froom it and only retain its foreign and world bank debts. Just one man's theory.

>It's a private bank. If the bank is fraudulent then the customer should be able to walk debt free froom it and only retain its foreign and world bank debts. Just one man's theory.

> WASP conservative

No, mick mackerel snapper as we used to say in Philly.

Trained by the Jezzies.

So much better than a Jew you see.

And he'll continue to punish savers.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/24-trillion-hidden-“fed-tax”

He was Jezzie educated.

How is he non-Jewish?