Purge the judiciary

Purge the judiciary

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worcester_v._Georgia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine my shock

Bump

purge

Now when they say "Trumps done nothing in office!" We can say "because you won't let him"

"Trump can't cut California's allowance because california says so" - California

They didn't let Obama do anything when he was in office and that didn't stop him from getting Obamacare done.

Your move, liberals.

Hopefully Kennedy will be retired and replaced by the time this reaches SCOTUS

Just move to Russia or Turkey already fucktard.

Executive branch can't be micro-managed by every single District Court Judge in America - all of them issuing these idiotic orders. ACLU just files 100 lawsuits all across the country and 99 get thrown out, but one judge takes it and issues a restraining order and suddenly are entire Executive Branch is unable to function.

>federal judge
>in commiefornia.

That's like the kid telling the parent no u
You can't spank me.

Prepare for an ass whooping

this, it was a play to protect California's interests

How come your unelected judges have more power than the elected leader of your country?

What is the next legal move for Trump's camp?

Go to the Supreme Court and have them over turn it like they've done every time

All these lower courts are doing is allowing the supreme court to rule in Trump's favor thus setting legal precedents that can never be overturned.

really makes me think

Trump pointed this out a long time ago in a tweet too.

They are just being obstructionists while simultaneously panicking because they never thought they could lose

because nobody since the Jackson administration has really bothered to put them in there place, so they have been on a power trip for decades, and a lot of courts have been greatly expanded in the number of seats by Democrats solely for the purpose of stuffing them with radical liberal activists.

The number of appointed federal judges in this country needs to be pruned back down that way we get better quality control.

Because the idea was to stop abuse of power by the legislative and executive branch. Unfortunately, now we need to stop the abuse of power of the courts because they are out of control.

California needs to be nuked

i mean it had to be either appointed by him or by bush, and its more likely obama since he's young relatively

This is what angers me the most.
Right now they are giving the president more and more fucking power because they are retarded, but when a day will come where there's a serious threat or problem no one will be able to stop it because during Trump's administration they made sure the president became infallible about everything.

How long til it reaches the Supreme Court?

What a traitor.

Madoka curse him.

President Trump can order him assassinated and grant himself amnesty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worcester_v._Georgia

>In a popular quotation that is believed to be apocryphal, President Andrew Jackson reportedly responded: "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!" This derives from Jackson's comments on the case in a letter to John Coffee, "...the decision of the Supreme Court has fell still born, and they find that they cannot coerce Georgia to yield to its mandate".[2]