Oyasumi punpun written by Urobuchi and procuded by Shaft when?

Oyasumi punpun written by Urobuchi and procuded by Shaft when?

It'll be announced tomorrow be on the lookout!

It'd be very heavy. I'd still watch it though.

Urobuchi doesn't do adaptations.

That'd be the fucking worst team

Fuck Shaft.

It's only possible team to pull it off due to visual fuckery nature and edgy twist on typical coming of age of story

no I think it'd be a horrible bastardization

Why would you think Urobuchi of all people would be good for this?

it's the only writer he's ever heard of

>edgy twist on typical coming of age of story
so tell me who wolud be better

The story has already been written. Literally anyone could write the script.

Hiroshi Nagahama or Naoko Yamada at Studio 4C with Studio Pablo doing backgrounds

>edgy twist on typical coming of age of story

Or as most people call it, "life".

It's inquestionable that Shaft is the best studio to take over it. Don't know about the writer.

>produced by Kyoani
FTFY

Yeah, K-on and tamako market surely surely are great examples of creating realistic characters in harsh live situations
Also, women will never represent punpun growing experience in any relatable way
Nagahama is closer but by no means he can pull off such vivd and subjective personal collisions of characters, he always try to approach from observer standpoint

I think everything you've said is stupid

Is this manga good? It is one of the highest rated mangas in MAL.

>inb4 mal

You are incapable of thinking

It's mostly a hit or miss.

Nagahama is a much better choice than fucking Urobuchi/SHAFT. In fact he's the only logical director for the job.

Yamada/Kyoani could do a Solanin movie but anything else would be unfitting.

nope

yup

>by kyoani
>anime original lolis running around
user, no

>In fact he's the only logical director for the job

no
fuck you

>Urobuchi doesn't do adaptations.

Oyasumi punpun prequel by Urobuchi

The rape of Punpun looked forced. I mean why the fuck did she rape him? She was thirsty without Yuuichi or what?

She was broken at that moment

She was probably in great emotional distress and couldn't think straight, and maybe thought sex was an appropriate gift for Punpun.

Addition: or maybe it was her twisted way to get even with Yuiichi, who had cheated on her. I had never thought of that possibility before.

She was in emotional distress, and when they were lying together on a coach it really got her.

I thought that part was pretty obvious,

Eh I don't remember the details very well, but I'll check that chapter out again.

Did he actually do it? I read it quite some time ago. But what a remember is that he didn't ever actually do it, but gets really fucking close and snaps

>Not a sequel about the uncle's son that can be Punpun's because that whore raped him

Hopefully it never gets animated.

It's definitely not Punpun's son, the rape happened years before the birth of their baby.

Mangas like these don't deserve to be animated. It's like The Watchmen.

Yeah there was a girl who he almost fucked(the highschool one with fucked up mother), but I'm pretty sure he met her before he started to go out with Midori

You can be raped several times user

Yeah. I only remember this HS girl. Get got way too close a lot of times but he didn't stick his D in crazy, did he? I mean he snapped after almost getting a bj or something and disappeared, right?

Yeah he stopped right after his gf at the time(not Midori, but I don't remember her name) came back. Then his buddy got hurt because of that HS girl, he got depressed and disappeared

Never because it sold like shit , lmao

Pretentious garbage for self-centred losers

>lmao
Another worthless post by an obviojs crossboarder

Stay butthurt, kid

What? It's literally nothing.

Yes.
Nothing. Nothing worthy to put your fat fleshy weeb fingers on cum-stained keybord and make another dumb, undeducated post

Woah! Calm down dude, sorry didn't expect punpun touched you this hard. I'm being unironically sorry, if you enjoyed it, you may ignore what I mentioned above

I read this in two days (yesterday and the day before yesterday)... it's fucking depressing yet amazingly written (and drawn) story.

Nah punpun was pretty Fucking trash. It's like people want it to become the most pretentious shit out there. Oh no someone killed themselves how sad.

>Urobuchi

the twist is that punpun was a human all along, am i right

Are you kidding?
Madoka was basically an adaptation of Kamen Rider Ryuki.
And Kamen Rider Gaim was basically an adaptation of Kamen Rider Ryuki.

so what you're saying is that he's going to make Kamen Rider Existentialism and it will "basically" be an adaptation of Punpun? Because you have a strange idea of what the word "adaptation" means.

You don't hire a writer for an adaptation you fucking idiot, it's already written.

Yes you fucking are, you dumbfuck
Every series have a writer to adapt source material

When you take Kamen Rider Ryuki, say "lets change the guys into girls and the big bad into the girl's familiar" but keep the same basic story, it sounds like an adaptation to me.

Well, invest in a dictionary then.

The problem is not that you are this stupid, is that you let everyone know so easily.

You're just mad I called your Madoka a derivative work.

Every time Madoka is mentioned a shitstorm immediately follows. Why is that?

no, i'm making fun of you because you don't know what the word "adaptation" means. proof: call it a ripoff and i won't care.