Pizzagate Level 2

the files on the pizza store server's hidden directory were 16 random characters, you thought they were videos. but a "dark web" address to an onion server is 16 random characters such as xvqrvtnn4pbcnxwt.onion

with filenames such as 6ss92y91o2piwf77.zip, don't you think they were backups for onion servers on the dark web?

check it

Other urls found in this thread:

ktb5hkckbghq6rcb.onion/
6jtcs5paqiq7xj2g.onion/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g&list=FLY0Gpz_GO5eWZASnrCuxHuA&index=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Solved it, user. It's nothing! Goodnight!

Blump

im getting a 404

All this pizzagate stuff always gets me so sleepy. I think I'll go to bed now.

ditto

Xcept, realy a year ago, not yesterday

bump because pedos belong in hell.

Your country is falling Sven, good luck watching your wife get pounded by Abdul

user, we said that literally the first thread the german posted the pic in.

Or was it swissbro? I don't even remember anymore

as yours is getting pounded by Tyrone

This is a good shoop yawnnn so slerpy

bump

404 on the xvqrvtnn4pbcnxwt.onion? just an example, not surprised

did they really? I missed that. never heard anything about it.

look at how late it is. Is it already this late. Time for bed.

bump

ktb5hkckbghq6rcb.onion/ is trying to load

6jtcs5paqiq7xj2g.onion/

Bump

I'm bumping this. Pizzagate is real. I'm 100% convinced and I've been redpilling others.

The problem with #pizzagate is the fact that the so called "investigators" never seem to have any concrete evidence that would actually end up indicting these so called pedos, instead they just constantly rehash the same old photo shopped macros and claim they are making a difference some how. What these arm chair detectives don't seem to understand is just because you can doctor a photo to look a certain way and take a few minor coincidences out of context to fit your narrow world view doesn't make it legitimate or even note worthy. I recommend anyone who is a spectator to take note of the OP and his lack of substance and over all evidence about the very people he is trying to slander with outlandish accusations that wouldn't hold up in a kangaroo court let alone a real one.

My verdict for #pizzagate is very #fakenews

I remember that page, all the files had the same filesize and they all asked for a password.
if you entered the wrong one they all defaulted to the comet pizza menu card.

>implying there isnt a pedo network all over the world
>implying the elite dont know of it and arent in charge of it
ISHYGDDT

I wish I could see a complete list of files and dates.

I know we want this to be nefarious, but this could be something as simple as backup copies of the POS or labor files.

FUCK YOU!

disinfo its child rape videos that had a shit ton of them on zip files, pics etc. tons of shit

Shill factor is so damn High it's probably nothing...Soooooo much pure coincidence theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w

My verdict for you is #fakenews

Thank you pol

Wanna try to summon A vintage clown ... last time I did I get banned hammer...

Bump for justice.

nice try fbi

Blumpf

Actual discussion:

I tried all the Onion links with Tor Browser and got no results with all of them. A couple of Links would try to connect to a server but most would eventually time out..

the Comet Website was most likely used as the main website for all the uploads and downloads.

I don't doubt the zips could have been onion links back in November of 2016 before they scrubbed the website and started using squarespace, but as of now they are not anything.

They either went into hiding and have quit what they are doing or have moved their website to somewhere else. WOuld not have been hard if they had a Mailing list (Street Cred)

/pol find the new website. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This pic and news is so fucking old thqt I was in the original thread like a year ago

There is no way of dling em and the fag who got in lied saying it was cp

No, it was germanbro. I was there.

This.

Lurk more you fucking redditors.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g&list=FLY0Gpz_GO5eWZASnrCuxHuA&index=10

John Podesta aka "Skippy" torturing a child??

Even if this shit is real it will never be proven. That shit is plutonium and you're fucked if you touch it. I ain't clicking that shit

Larpshit

An user brute forced it and it was a 7 YUGE server network that spanned globally, he then proceeded to information to local pd and was given the run around,

Pizzagate is real. Bump.

you tend to run into a lot of multiples of 16 in a hexadecimal system.

kind of makes one wonder why intelligence agencies come to Sup Forums to request investigations, when you put it like that.

Why in the flying fuck would the elites be stupid enough to leave a paper trail to find, especially after pizzagate already blew up, for anything else except to distract you? Slide thread. Get fucked OP

PIZZA GATE == REAL

>Replying to Abdul in his new land.

>Abdul will spread his pedo beliefs to all