imgur.com/a/XiHDN
i.imgur.com/ma2ysc7.jpg
imgur.com/a/yAOC6
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png
imgur.com/a/1q9hX
imgur.com/a/6eWnA
static.zerochan.net/Tsareena.full.2045902.jpg
img10.deviantart.net/b009/i/2014/270/6/8/fe_a___tactician_reference_sheet_by_dragonbladerx-d80snww.png
imgur.com/vcz3O4Q
imgur.com/a/9kBFG
i.imgur.com/ItiozMy.jpg
a.pomf.cat/xarbtz.jpg),
a.pomf.cat/ipigyb.png),
i.imgur.com/eqUme6u.png
i.imgur.com/1DChBOg.png
i.imgur.com/Cky0zRi.jpg
i.imgur.com/7v9x3s5.png
i.imgur.com/D3FcvKZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/7gEwy1D.png
i.imgur.com/XFJPk.gif
hank-dust.com/img/galerie/cover-artwork/popart/ween_front.jpg
i.imgur.com/GS0Bl.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ezxxud.png
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
u.nya.is/ajryey.jpg
u.nya.is/qdlbym.jpg
u.nya.is/kczqlr.jpg
u.nya.is/pvpwvr.jpg
u.nya.is/dqidyy.png
i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
i.imgur.com/NdANuxF.jpg
imgur.com/a/2B95P
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a4/79/29/a47929b26c0de47142f3074d2b98af24.jpg
i.imgur.com/Vcm7Z80.png
imgur.com/a/CgTGs
imgur.com/a/oEHD1
imgur.com/a/AB5KQ
imgur.com/a/XPAuG
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2511254
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1910063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1801897
catbox.moe/c/dk0lup
i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg
i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg
imgur.com/a/omOEJ
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/YKQ05
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
a.pomf.cat/jvhnqk.JPG
i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg)
i.imgur.com/iSPKems.jpg)
imgur.com/a/mxELc
imgur.com/a/ngBQu
imgur.com/a/a3XpB
my.mixtape.moe/pjjqvv.jpeg
i.4cdn.org/a/1479750852926.png
a.pomf.cat/agpnqt.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dieqtq.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Wearing this catmaid outfit:
i.imgur.com/f1MdKym.jpg

Or pouting cutely.

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear: just underwear only, or a shirt with underwear, or even fully clothed, like a cute sitting pantyshot, or just anything similar.

Or anything else cute you have in mind.

Please and thanks!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Momo sporting Black Forest Peak's tanker uniform. This is completely optional, but it would be lovely if her combat boots were visible and if she were wearing black leather gloves. Many tanks in advance.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/YLWA0

Requesting Nio painting her nails, flossing her sharp teeth, or putting on hand/face lotion.
Or, since there's a new PSG thing happening, Nio dressed in Panty's angel costume: i.imgur.com/vpf9JaE.jpg
Or an outfit swap with Akame.
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/zddrX

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you would like specific ideas:
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Standing outside with an umbrella, while it's snowing and wearing a kimono

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using nothing but a few of her tails to cover herself up, dressed as Twili Midna( imgur.com/a/7BbpN ), or with a light blush on her smug face and a saliva trail from her mouth to the viewer's. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Akame an outfit swap or interaction between Nio and Akame.
With the release of Sun and Moon last week, I'd like to also request Akame as a Pokemon trainer, or with a Scizor
Or something for Pocky day last week would be great, maybe Akame holding one in her mouth or between her breasts
Or Akame as a Knight or wearing something fantasy styled.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a blood short blade uniform and her own version of her sword and shield as a god arc show on the right

or just Pyrrha being cute ~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for more reference on her cuteness

Have a wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends~

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

As a change of pace, today I'd like to request something nice for my waifu instead of for myself.
Requesting Hinagiku receiving a tray of breakfast in bed on a nice sunny morning, or already enjoying it! If the former, it can be handed to her from offscreen, by my SI, or my POV, anything is fine. Just a simple and comfy breakfast, like bacon, eggs, toast, and a drink is perfectly okay.
SI reference, if required: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Alternately, Hina receiving a big hug from me! I've no complaints at all if you want to hide my face behind hers for simplicity.

Of course, anything from my previous requests would be much appreciated, too: Please and thank you as always!

Requesting cute/romantic POV interactions with Rika.
Or her cooking a meal with a lot of love.
Or getting ready for bed with cute pajamas.

Requesting Aigis in this gear outfit that this automaton girl is wearing i.imgur.com/dxCRy5A.jpg (embed)
Doing something cute with Alolan Raichu maybe dressed in Elesa's outfit from Pokemon imgur.com/a/XiHDN
This with her and the crystal heart blue instead i.imgur.com/ma2ysc7.jpg (embed)
In one of these reindeer outfits from P5 and P4 imgur.com/a/yAOC6
Her wearing only a frilly apron, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

This November marks my 10th anniversary with Etna, I'd like to request Etna and my SI at their wedding in one of the wedding dresses and the tux, during some point of the ceremony.
Examples could be exchanging vows, or Etna tossing the bouquet. Etna being tsundere about it could be cute too.
Of course if you can think of something else fitting for an anniversary that would be perfectly fine too.

Requesting Gazer with all her eyes above her head, wearing this hat
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png

I would also like to see her wearing chocolate instead of her goo, or in some manner of bikini.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

It would also be cute to see her dressed as the Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class from Kantai Collection.
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi stargazing, or anything cute or handsome.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Since the hype is still going, requesting a redesign of Totty's king design into an outfit inspired by Tsareena (my favorite Sun and Moon pokemon).

If you prefer no pokemon request then Totty in Robin's (Fire Emblem) outfit

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWnA
Tsareena: static.zerochan.net/Tsareena.full.2045902.jpg
Robin: img10.deviantart.net/b009/i/2014/270/6/8/fe_a___tactician_reference_sheet_by_dragonbladerx-d80snww.png

Requesting Kagura wearing the outfit in the following reference, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/vcz3O4Q

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as Yu-Gi-Oh! Seto Kaiba with Blue Eyes White Dragon card. imgur.com/a/9kBFG
Or outfit swap with *Hyun-Ae
We also are making joint request with ( (Cross-thread)) Hanefriend
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Requesting an Ibara variant of the AWOO reaction pic: i.imgur.com/ItiozMy.jpg
Preferably in her classic action get-up, i.e. jacket off, sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves

Hope y'all enjoy whatever remains of your sunday

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD in naked appron either front or back view, or dressed in the new costume of Mashu Kyrielite/Shielder (a.pomf.cat/xarbtz.jpg), or wearing ONLY a keyhole sweater (a.pomf.cat/ipigyb.png), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Hibiki holding a plushy of user.
SI if you want to use it i.imgur.com/eqUme6u.png

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Mallows outfit from Sun and Moon, tasting something from her ladle or with the straps of her suspenders falling down her shoulders.
>Mallow Reference: i.imgur.com/1DChBOg.png

Or, dressed as my Trainer from Pokemon Sun, eating malasada, walking alongside Nebby/telling Nebby to get in her bag, or fanning herself from the heat.
>Trainer Reference: i.imgur.com/Cky0zRi.jpg
>Nebby Reference: i.imgur.com/7v9x3s5.png

Or, a joint request with her eating cake together with Tamaki.
>Tamaki Reference: i.imgur.com/D3FcvKZ.jpg

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga getting drawn in the style of PSG, ref for that.
i.imgur.com/7gEwy1D.png
i.imgur.com/XFJPk.gif

Or Himiko flossing her teeth.

or Himiko wearing the boognish belt from the Ween album chocolate and cheese.
hank-dust.com/img/galerie/cover-artwork/popart/ween_front.jpg
i.imgur.com/GS0Bl.jpg
If not anything cute and or sexy is appreciated.

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu dressed as the White Mage from Final Fantasy I leave some references she can be casting a spell or doing something cute

Alternatively wearing some cute winter clothes and drinking some coffee looking very comfy, as always anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Requesting Kaito wearing a princely outfit.

Or him in Gladion's outfit or pose:
my.mixtape.moe/ezxxud.png

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting my lovely wife Nowi:
- sleeping
- Having fun dancing, wearing a short dress
- Enjoying a hot cocoa while wraped in a blanket
- Playing any sort of game (video, card, board)
- Complaining about the cold while wearing a fur coat
- Or since I finally got my Pokemon Sun, Nowi playing around with your favourite Pokemon

As always I'll love anything cute you're willing to draw of my sweet dragonlady.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

I'll be requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi dressed as Hunter S Thompson, but anything is fine with me. Thanks in advance.

Requesting any cute neko. No lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any combination of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Playing vidya
Sleeping
Kotatsu
Wedding ring
Wariza
Burg
Smoking
Feet/stockings/socks
POV from below
Wearing her orange t shirt

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a silky little black dress:

u.nya.is/ajryey.jpg
u.nya.is/qdlbym.jpg
u.nya.is/kczqlr.jpg

Or maybe a tiny Ai bathing in a bowl of ramen, or swimming in it wearing her school swimsuit
u.nya.is/pvpwvr.jpg
u.nya.is/dqidyy.png

Also Ai (somehow?) drifting while swimming with Eurobeat playing in the background.

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting please!
Perhaps walking in the rain, sheltered by a Usagi-san/Same-san themed umbrella would be nice. Maybe dressed up in a raincoat as well. This is only just a suggestion however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Thank you very much.

Hello again

Requesting Diana in a bed in the morning, right after waking up; or with a mistletoe headband and a xmas sweater making a :* like face.
Of course anything cute or lovey would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for considering and I wish you a great week.

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or wearing pantyhose with her dress, warm sweater, or just underwear i.imgur.com/NdANuxF.jpg
Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting my beloved Makoto wearing the outfit of Maggie Mui from R.O.D.
Costume ref: imgur.com/a/2B95P
Alternatively, requesting Makoto relaxing at home, preferably wearing argyle sweater and white jeans.
Or Makoto as the princess of some small European country.

But, of course, anything cute, even cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting Natsuru wearing a grey coat with earmuffs. Thank you!
(Ref s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a4/79/29/a47929b26c0de47142f3074d2b98af24.jpg )

Requesting Sina, please
I would love to see her dressed up like a member of the international police in the pokeworld, wearing a suit and gloves, accompanied by her Glaceon if it all possible
Suit ref, pokemon post game spoilers: i.imgur.com/Vcm7Z80.png

Of course, anything would be lovely too, so don't worry. Have a great week!

Requesting my lovely Kiririn, anything is always appreciated as long as it isn't too lewd and in good taste, but here's some ideas.

A SI+Waifu interaction photo, with us taking a selfie together and posting it on her SNS, like so: imgur.com/a/CgTGs
SI ref: imgur.com/a/oEHD1

Cuddling with a Litten, considering S&M just came out, or an Alolan Raichu.

Wearing a Juicy Couture tracksuit, possibly with the top hiked up a bit to show off a cute (temporary!) tattoo on her tummy, maybe a heart? imgur.com/a/AB5KQ

looking super cute and dressed as D.va, and saying one of her quotes: "Nerf this!" "Winkyface~" "Love, Kiririn!"
imgur.com/a/XPAuG

Thank you for considering, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
>two threads

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters firing off a Kamehameha Wave, please!

Alternatively, requesting Mimi resting after a hard days work doing martial arts!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Hitagi wearing the bath house uniform from Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi/Spirited Away, or writing a letter. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Kindly requesting Colette blushing and slightly hiding her face with a Yes Pillow
Her sorta like this picture on the left, but not with the upskirt to the right: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2511254
Dressed up as younger Hinata (Naruto) or Bismarck (KanColle): danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1910063 danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1801897

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Some suggestions:
-Something showing her experiencing emotions, whether it be happiness or something else (so long as it's not malicious or harmful in any way).
-Next sunday is my birthday so something related would be nice, maybe involving ribbons.
-Wearing the Fiend's outfit from Juniper's Knot: catbox.moe/c/dk0lup
-Looking embarrassed while hugging a yes/no pillow.

Anything else cute or tasteful would be greatly appreciated, so feel free to play around with any ideas you have.
Thank you, please have a nice week.

Requesting Hiyoko! Something Thanksgiving related, maybe

Requesting Risty with scars like this: i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg
Maybe something of her lazing around in shorts and a tanktop.

Or her wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in the Punk Girl outfit (which is basically just an off-duty Team Skull member): imgur.com/a/YKQ05

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia working on the Thanksgiving meal in the kitchen, with her uniform or in houseclothes with an apron, drinking wine at the table maybe a little tipsy, or just enjoying the sight of the table she has prepared with a proud look on her face.

These requests might not interest you so, as always, I'm pretty much fine with anything you might consider fit for drawing.

Thank you for your consideration. Please enjoy your Sunday.

Requesting my lovely Inori happily cooking a delicious thanksgiving meal in the kitchen.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Our 4th anniversary is on Monday, so I'd like to request Yuuko either in a nice dress for going out or as a housewife.
Thanks.

Hope you get something lovely.

Requesting L-elf making spooky sounds on a theremin.
Or something cute and comfy involving the SI: a.pomf.cat/jvhnqk.JPG
Anything nice is appreciated!

Witch posts when?

Good luck Colettefriend

Take a Nano

Requesting this image (i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg) but with Kneesocks as Jill, as in same position and clothing, possibly with Scanty as Anna (the character above). Characters are from VA-11 HALL-A.

Alternatively just requesting Kneesocks dressed as Jill.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

adorable!

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

And lastly. I had a lot of ideas I wanted to do but do not have the skill to implement so I tried just having her fresh out of the shower but the water droplets looked odd so here's a naked portrait. I hope you can still imagine her eagerly getting ready for bed.

Thanks user!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Dressed Like Lailah, from tales of Zestiria (ref: i.imgur.com/iSPKems.jpg)
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Hello everyone, and a very blessed Sunday evening to you all! I'd like to request my beloved holy angel and absolute love of my life, Claudia, dressed up as Lillie from Pokemon Sun and Moon. I'd also love if she could be cuddling Cosmog or holding it in her bag like Lillie does. Here's some references: imgur.com/a/mxELc

Alternatively, I’d love to see her in one of the outfits of a magical girl from Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku. References to outfits I'd like to see her dressed up in: imgur.com/a/ngBQu

Anything else is also fine and appreciated just the same, so long as it isn't too lewd. Cutelewd is perfectly okay.

Thank you so much for your consideration beforehand and I hope everyone's had a peaceful weekend.

Oversized pajamas are fuckin cute. Makes me want to wrap her up in a tight hug. Tie her sleeves up tight and make her my cuddle prisoner.
Cute shades of colors, and you did the hair perfect with nice fraying at the bottom.
Thank you, I appreciate it a lot.

Requesting

who wants T H I C C

I do but I got something already.

Thick thighs and a nice juicy butt on my waifu would be nice.

My waifu wouldn't be my waifu if she was thick.
Thick is awful anyway.

What this guy said

Are you me?

Same however I'd love to see her as an older woman with bigger, milf boobs

Good afternoon.

Requesting Barnaby.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

I really like the amazon employee idea, gave me a good laugh and I really should incorporate his sponsors into my requests. All the other ones are very good too, I'll definitely use them later on
Thank you and good luck on the other waifu/husbando request ideas.

Posting for Tamakifriend

Hello friends! Requesting my love Tamaki lying next to user on a bed and wearing a ribbon similar to this imgur.com/a/a3XpB please! Anything else cute/reasonably lewd and birthday related would be great as well.

Thanks for reading, and have a good weekend!~

is it time?

Nah. Just a guy who loves his waifu's legs and butt.

Muscular thicc or go home.

I only like a dash of thicc. Mostly in the thigh/buttocks areas.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing Heinz's warm, fluffy cape and crown would be great. Sitting on an oversized throne or standing dramatically in front of stained glass would be amazing, but anything else cute is ok too. Thank you!

For whatever reason, after this weekend a certain set of words burned into my mind: relaxing in just his underwear. I get slightly triggered when I think of them.

Well I'm going to bed, take care everyone

Well you have fine taste. Keep doing what you're doing

who is she

Hey user, thanks for the drawing!
The idea you had was cute, and I appreciate the attempt. Even if it didn't end up how you wanted, it's still a cute and precious drawing. Let's work and strive towards getting good together
I hope you had fun drawing her, and please have a happy and safe week.

Fix your shit taste.

>I wouldn't love my waifu if she gained weight
Kill yourself.

Found this while looking up ugly Christmas sweaters. Waifu/SI requests with this when?
my.mixtape.moe/pjjqvv.jpeg

>I'll misinterpret his post then get angry for no reason
I get that you're bitter she wasn't draw but I want you to calm down

>I wouldn't love my waifu if she stopped respecting herself
Kill yourself.

That dude is dead inside.

Requesting Chihaya! Maybe you could draw her sitting in a park with the autumn leaves all over the place, but you're free to draw anything else that comes to mind as well.

I want this so bad, with devil horns and angel wings and a halo on each other for added effect.

I'd rather be stuck with her tighly in a single, normal sized sweater

I'd rather hold her against my chest, so she can feel my heartbeat.

god I just want to cuddle with her really close under a warm blanket. My heart melts everytime I think of that

If I could just listen to her heartbeat I'd never have to listen to music again

requesting Len wearing a gothloli version of her normal clothes.

or something like i.4cdn.org/a/1479750852926.png

Anything cute or tasteful is fine.

Anons spitting hot bars on beats made of waifu's heartbeats when

Requesting waifus laughing.
Or trying not to laugh at those video challenges.

Requesting Tsuzuki wearing a similar cut outfit to King Enma's: a.pomf.cat/agpnqt.jpg

Body type ref here: a.pomf.cat/dieqtq.png

Thank you.

>pomf actually deletes files when they hit 11 months
Damn. Hope it wasn't broken the other week as well.