How do we stop girls from being so slut- SHUT THE FUCK UP

How do we stop girls from being so slut- SHUT THE FUCK UP

I am getting real fucking sick of these threads that scream, "hello I don't have much experience with women".

Good girls are out there, there are more classy women then EVER before. The problem is YOU. You look at social media and assume all women are like this. Or even worse, you see roasties online and have hatred for them because they would never fuck you.

The problem isn't them, the problem is you. You're not going to find a classy girl at a bar, you're not going to find a classy girl posting pictures of herself online every 20 minutes. You want a classy girl? Go to church, start a conversation with a girl at the grocery store, ask that cute girl at the library how her day is going.

Just stop with all this "how do we stop women from being such sluts" if you didn't unconsciously desire their roastie pussy, you wouldn't care what sluts do with their freetime.

Thanks OP

Oh sweetie, those are slide threads. They're meant to drag the discourse here away from actual politics.

You're just pissed your vagina looks like a roast beef sammich.

Happily married with 2 beautiful white children.

But, good1? I guess

You're not even the OP.

it is bullshit threads and faggots from /r9k/

There are some classy gals out there, for sure. But not more than ever before. I'd say there were more all the way up til the 80s or so. But there are enough that every Sup Forumslack can find one.

Interrupting me is a good way to spend six months with your jaw wired shut. Don't do it irl, keep your cringeposting on the internet.

wow, the first decent thread I've seen in a while.

Can someone recommend a good onahole?

I found a classy virgin girl, in China. Western women are a bunch of used up whores

What in the actual fuck did you mean by this

>mad roastie detected

Smart man. I bet she takes good care of you. I've got a cute vietnamese girl chasing after me. I think I'm going to ask her out after finals.

dont fall for the jewish tricks, there are good girls, you have look for them.

are you white?

American reading comprehension detected

>mobile poster
>reddit spacing
>Go to church
Fuck off, roastie.

Mostly. There's some Italian in there.

fight me OP

>posting from a computer

200% chance you haven't touched a titty this year

First off > sage <

Classy women? I have not met an interesting female in fucking years, you are out of you element roastie, if that is your real gender.

Classy is a term retards use to classify themselves, church is full of submissive slave-people so I'll take a pass there too. I know what I like and it does not live in civilization.

I would not recommend an average to below average looking guy with average to below average social skills (aka the vast majority of Sup Forums users) to just "start a conversation" with a girl out of the blue at the grocery store.

Better advice would be to focus on making friends with other guys who aren't total spergs, by becoming active in sports or literally anything social that doesn't involve video games. Women are pretty generous about dating average looking dudes IF they have a somewhat decent social network. That's what a lot of disenfranchised people on here are missing, which is also why you see so much disproportionate anger expressed at so many different demographic groups -- "Roasties", "Niggers", "Shitskins" etc. All that rage is just a manifestation of loneliness and social rejection. Fix that root cause and the sexual relationship part will solve itself.

You don't stop them.
You fuck them and leave them let them let them be lonely when old age sits in
After you have your fill find a real woman.

>tips fedora

While the Cheetos off yourself, you cringey fucking loser.

I don't care about classy women.

All I want is an average girl who will be my virgin bride.

Okay---??? How do I have sex with preteens is the real question.

How do I die gloriously and honor my ancestors with the blood of the fallen is the next.

I know just what you mean. I had a gf for countless years before and after I was married and then divorced who was modest and educated and well spoken and didn't tramp around nor dress like a skeeze. In her spare time she looked after her 3 horses and occasionally went to the other end of the state to buy another trailer of hey. These basement dwelling spergs wouldn't spot a modest woman if one camped out on their front stoop, since none of them see the light since they never go offline nor venture out into broad daylight next to never

>14 y/o more attractive than 18

dis isn't real

delte this

Are YOU a virgin? If not then you should STFU and stop being a hypocrite

Fucking a roastie right now.

Have contempt for her and her practices.

Good girls are few and far between. If you can find a girl who has "kept her self", then she probably is going to be paranoid and weird.

The ZOG state mind control has turned all healthy loving women into sluts.

Only girls I've found that are decent either already have a boyfriend or are ugly as fuck to the extent i'd rather be single.

Not politics.

Okay????? I don't see what the issue is here...

OP, why are you mad at these people. If they are autistic and look over classy girls that just means the betas will disappear from the gene pool.

Unless of course you have a dream of saving the white race...in which case yelling at betas won't do shit to help the cause.

It's over man. Go outside. Enjoy life. Dont hang around this place

All women are whores. That's why every culture on earth has come up with intricate rules to restrict female sexuality.
If allowed women will destruct any civilization they are part off until they revert it to a matriarcal african proto-culture.

I'm on Sup Forums so of course I am

??? Huh???

>countless
Where'd that graph come from? Damn, it's weird to think women peak at 14. That has to be inaccurate.

Tell them it's ok.

>reverse image search on your picture
>Best guess for this image: chad thundercock

14 year olds are not more attractive than an 18 year old unless you're a muslim or a pedo

>phone poster

Sounds like some caveman shit right there.

>Yes goy stop talking about the negative impacts of promiscuity and stop spreading redpills about it. It's your fault goy. It's not that society at large has rotted from within.

You might prefer the cuckold version, but it is haram.

I'd snap that little bird's neck so fast you have no idea.

how do you just spark up a conversation and start something with some stranger classy girl without being weird?

i'm seriously asking for advice please help, Sup Forums

It's from a study during which men were asked to rate photos by attractiveness without being told the age of the person on the photo.

Ahhh shit posting back in the day!

I came for more pics like the op
That chick bending over is hot af

women are slaves to social status
social status used to be dependent on the quality of herself her children and her husband
real red pilled women are apolitical
for every one of those there are twenty signalers
and for every 20 of those there are 2000 under covers
revolution is a spectators sport
they will pick the winning side

the fuck is SMV?

The kids need to marry their high school sweet hearts. By the time they get to their 20's the roasties will roast. The good ones will be in a relationship.

Like... Weird!!! Are you like a philosopher or something???

>The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man's reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than
07/01/2011 www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/1194…
gutenberg.org/cache/…/pg11945.html 36/105
men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband's lifetime, but at any rate after his death.

You better shut the fuck up, that's what it is.
Hehe, it's sexual market value.

Would fuck all four of them.

Sage

It's not that 14 year olds are hottER, it's that *more* 14 year olds are hot than 18 year olds. Obese 14 year olds are relatively rare but a good chunk of 18 year olds are well down the path to being full-blown hamplanets.

>good girls are out there

few and far in between. you would know that if you weren't such a sheltered naive faggot

You fell for the gooky pussy meme, you both failed

>Reddit spacing
>Capsing whole words

Fuck off back to /reddit/ faggot

OK. I think I get what you are saying, but if you think if you are gonna change any minds here, forget about it. This is not the thread for you.

Obviously there are decent women.
There are decent niggers, gyppos and kikes too.
News flash; they aren't the problem, but they aren't the majority either.
The majority is the problem, just like how the majority of modern white "men" are subservient, empathic, disgusting pieces of unattractive, underachieving soyboy shits.
The slutty women are the problem, the SJW women and the misandryst women.
So either you can accept this and help out by not letting your further female children becoming sluts or you can rant, in which case I ask you to go back to rebbit with your gay ass rant, cunt.

Nah, girls dress and act sluttier than ever. It isn't me, it's them. Are you fucking stupid? Girls only care about showing how cool and edgy they are with showing their hyper sexuality these days.

>yes a good christian girl is going to date a Sup Forumstard and not a normal christian boy

lmao

women have the mental capacity of children and should never be taken seriously and never hold positions of power

are you sure it's not just mental illness? i think part of it has to be a society-wide mental illness with the brainwashing in media and education forcing women out of their gender roles fucking with their minds. on top of that, urban areas have 4x higher mental illness rates and our society has never been so urbanized.

Good luck with that shit then. These days any 18-30 year old chick that isn't a single mother with 3 bastard kids from 3 fathers already is the closest thing you will see to Mother Mary herself!

ALL women are only satisfied by chad and will leave the 80% at the first chance for him
Kys

People who resent women especially those who signal for us are either shills or worthless lemmings
revolution is a spectators sport
they will chose the winning side

Pretty sure there's more slut then ever before

I told OP this. He replies to bait with mediocre comebacks about Cheeto dust fingers but not people who call him out.

Btw I'm white and have 4 kids, I just bought my first home

the world may never know

>they will choose the winning side

Control your feelings, just talk about dumb/trivial shit like the weather or stuff pertinent to the area for example. A lot of women relax and open up conversationally when they see you've gone several minutes without hitting on them and asking them out.

>defacing 1000s of years of heritage for yellow fevor

We're better off without you

is that sarah silverman?

I'm guessing Islam could cater to your specific needs.

how do you cross that bridge from stranger or acquaintance to someone she knows? or with a stranger, could you run me through how you'd go about it? im not even autistic, im just incredibly anxious around girls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wut is this jpeg I wonder...

its so bizarre that there are actually females who are so delusional as to think they are "good."
you girls lie so much, you end up believing lies you tell yourself.

i dont quite get what you are trying to say

We are sowing the seeds of the Sex And The City + Cosmo generation.

I agree with you to a degree. SATC+Cosmo girls have had a mean streak. Other younger women know it. So while I do agree that there are many classy chicks out there, they are in their early 20s or 50s. YMMV

If the prior attempts were met with name-calling, I guess OP's just trolling at this point.

>Good girls are out there,

Yes they are but they are few and far between. Not enough for the rest of us and they are usually already taken and the rest of us are stuck with the shit.

reminder that I'm white and I have 5 kids and make 150K a year. Seriously guys step it up. Nice girls are out there. Grow balls and look

Yeah it doesn't matter who they are: rich, poor, trad or roastie

>it's another retard superstitious fag suggests (((church))) episode again

God damn these are getting old

kek. I love being in a healthy relationship. I see threads like these and have to just stop and take a quick shit on all of you dry-dicked faggots.

THERE ARE MORE NIGGER LOVING WHITE GIRLS THAN EVER BEFORE. BEGONE THOT

Kikes have a saying:
"Even the best goyim should be killed"
What did they mean by that???

That picture on the right is not "classy". It's degenerate. Women belong in the kitchen or raising the children, not reading books. Besides she's showing her arm, that's degenerate bro.

jesus fucking christ kill yourself for having that picture.

Being "classy" isn't the fucking problem.
I want someone that isn't a total cunt too.
The whores piss me off because they waste good genetics with their own stupidity that was given to them by other stupid whores through encouragement.
I haven't spoken to a single decent woman in years. I don't sleep around and I don't go to whore hangouts. You don't have a clue what you're fucking talking about.

having a girlfriend is gay

I can vouch for OP

cont. like I can hardly believe women just like being approached out in public about like "durrr crazy weather huh??? durr btw ur really pretty do u wanna go on a date?" because you're deceiving her with whatever starter you come up with unless youre objectively handsome or whatever. that's just my khv conjecture though.

what's the truth?

Ok. I get it. Your just mad cuz I'm a white white guy making 200K a year with 7 beautiful aryan kids. You will always be a loser.