Tell me a reason right now why you don't , own a gun to protect yourself or your family

tell me a reason right now why you don't , own a gun to protect yourself or your family .
what are you , some kind of soyboy or something ?

Where are the real guns?

I went shooting once, it was too jarring for me.
I'm also scared that my mix if OCD and bipolar disorder will not be a good mix with owning a firearm.

Class c felony. 4 more years until I can apply

Snake?

Is this a bait thread to get us to post our guns? Those look like guns a lefty took from an uncles basement .

apply for what ?

but i do
>tfw celebrated burger citizenship by buying guns

cumming soon in the mail. will post when i get them.

good on you for understanding that

Those aren't real guns

Those appear to be pellet guns.

I got a Ruger .22 pistol when I was 19 from my old man, and fired it until it was so busted that I just threw it out and bought another one. I'm on #4 now.

Somewhere in my brain I'm aware that .22 is a shit cartridge but I can magdump it in under a second and it's so fucking easy to aim. If I've ever got to put down a feral nigger they'll be picking bits of hollow point out of him like shot out of a thanksgiving duck.

your pussy little pellet guns don't count.

try posting a pic of a real gun.

this looks like an attempt to get idiots to show their guns so you can add them to a list for a future gun grab.

top gun .243 rifle
bottom gun .22 bolt action pistol, with reddot , optional eotech sight pictured,
soon i will get a real assault rifle. yes they are mine.

Got anything that uses gunpowder OP?

see
yea these happen several times a day lol

Don’t care I live in a nice neighborhood if I die I have a great life insurance policy that I secured at a young age. My family will be fine forever

>soon i will get a real assault rifle. yes they are mine.

jesus fuck kiddo. underage b&

firearms are a great outlet for OCD. specifically disassembling and cleaning. and for super OCD/autism reloading your own cartridges is intensely satisfying

>don't , own
Dude you need to take second grade again

Because my wife's bull is all the protection I need.

wait so 3 of them turned to shit on you, what kind of shit gun is that ?

is it not strange all these gun threads today?

smells like desperation.

what gun? how did you possibly destroy a Ruger pistol?

liar. top "gun" is certainly not a .243. its AT BEST an air rifle

shariablue kikefest

I am a convicted felon and am not allowed to own a firearm so I got married
My wife owns many on them.

I live in nj and don’t have people to ask for referrals

I have a .22 for squirrels and a .270 Win for deer. Ar 15 inc. for home defense, or maybe a handgun.

You can't own a gun in NJ unless someone else makes the case for you? How is this not infringement?

Because the Netherlands is gay in its gun policy.

mine is similar to this one. aero precision

the gun i want costs too much and i'm not gonna waste $300 on some pussy shit so i'm savin up

never hunted with 270. always 30-06 for deer and moose. heard good things though

ive got 3, 4 if you count my mantle gun that could probably still shoot.

Lel nice Crosman air guns. Get some real toys then we can talk.

5 years after a felony you can apply for rights restored.

/domesticviolence/

I don't have a gun right now. What should I get. I wanna spend under 1k

I live in California, and there's no need to own a gun when I live in the countryside and there's nothing going on here, plus I live in a 97% white neighborhood where there is no crime.

I live in NZ which is run by a sjw thot

Must be in Texas. Best state ever.

its a Xisico my nigga. very rare model.

I'm sure the neighborhood squirrels are terrified of you.

I'm Canadian, that's why.
Now stop rubbing your burger privilage in my face bigot.

>Home defense
I think one of the scariest sounds an intruder can hear in a quiet house in the dead of night is the sound of a pump action shotgun.

a .308 cal assault rifle.

no bully pls

Um, lemme see, probably because I’m not an uneducated moron or a pussy who doesn’t feel safe unless I’m holding a military style mass murder assault machinegun.

What is it with these morons who think everyone wants to rob them, or that the government is coming for them, or that they need an AR47 with an automatic rocket launcher for hunting?

Seems like gun toters are compensating for something.

Maybe try going to college and getting educated instead of pretending to be cool because muh guns.

Pics of the rocket assault freedom protector?

Texas = Firearms privileges restored five years after release from supervision, but only for possession at home. Tex. Penal Code § 46.04.

SWIM mioght be in WA

The revolver looks nice

whats the deal with that hand guard rail. it looks like something that could cut you or be uncomfortable to hold.

You're just too lazy to deal with the paperwork, expense, and wait

>dropping $20,000+ on a .308 with a full retard switch

Well, we're not going to create a white ethnostate by voting, or by sitting in a circle and singing Kumbaya. How can we do it without guns?

Beautiful... This actually brought a tear to my eye.

Extremely low crime neighborhood, last break in was more than six years ago and nothing was even stolen. Also don't have much spare cash on hand right now.

Extreme restrictions means even though I only have one speeding ticket on record, I still can’t buy a firearm

does a flamethrower count as a gun ?

WOWW where did you get it?

>what is keymod

I have rail sections, but i'm too lazy to add and haven't gone to the range in a while

M-lok is better imo

Antique replicas are open, but 9.11 felons out of 9.11 felons are confirmed degenerates.

I'll get one when I join the RCMP because us Leafs live in a Buracratic Hellhole and its fucking a complicated Headache to legally own one and we have to pay stupid fees and crap

No, I just want a handgun which I cannot have here. I don't hunt. I live in the city.

It's not a privilege it's a right, driving is a privilege.

Fuck if I know man

South Carolina reporting in

I’ve checked your laws, some handguns are allowed

The bottom is a crossman .22 BBGUN

>Too jarring
Did you get PTSD?

i own guns for hunting, not going to protect my god given rights though

flamethrowers are legal in jersey no license no paper work no background checks and you can buy most if not all the parts you need at home sepot and you can send jets of flaming fuel 50 yards and melt and burn everything in your path

someone listed it on CGN last year for 400
could not resist

You have no excuse whatsoever living in the US.

home depot

I have a bolt action .22 LR, does that count?

Because sometimes I get sad

bolt action master race fuck the semi automatic plebs

>meme flag
I'm a felon, but evil lurks in the heart of every man. If someone wanted to harm you or your family, there is nothing on this planet that would stop them from inventing new, cruel and unusual ways to destroy your heart. Your children have to sleep some time, and gasoline is 2 dollars per gallon. Actually, I'd prefer the company of someone who has wronged in the past and improved, rather than someone who knows no punishment. Oh... Nothing will ever stop me from owning a gun. Not in times like these. Look up the laws for individuals under duress... In this day and age, I get death threats daily.

Best purchase ever.

Luke 22:36

i own a finnish m39 date 1942 got it for 500 dollars perfect condition to fucking lazy to get it out of the gun safe though

That restricted license is for people who can prove they are in danger because someone is threatening them or stalking them, etc or if they work in rural areas in the woods and need protection from wild animals. It is literally impossible for an average person to have, let alone carry a hand gun.

Don't have my license yet, in processing.
Literally got it as soon as I was legal for it.

I do have a Henry .22lr rifle. No handguns though because I live in New York and would need three references who live in my county to vouch for me to be able to get a permit.

Funny, you sound just like an uneducated moron. Seems like you're compensating for lack of something.

Ummm I hope you have more stashed somewhere else.

Rare. I like when people appreciate collectables like this.. when they can find them that is.

kek is that a B3 with the lever removed?

That is so fucking ugly what the fuck.

I can't legally buy one where I live because it's a liberal shit hole. I plan to move eventually, but for right now I live in a safe (95% white) neighborhood and I have a few machetes and a sword in my closet.

the rdb survival looks pretty bad ass though.

20in rifle length chambered in 5.56. It can still hit your NAZI head at 400yd. I bet you have airsoft guns. Lol

I was having a longstanding three way with two lesbian women. Once I decided to end it, they claimed rape.

Ended up taking a plea deal to avoid any sex offender shit and serving 30 days in jail. Paid $25,000 for attorney who informed me plea deal was amazing offer given the circumstances.

Took two years before they reached an agreement.

(They had hours of rough BDSM video and shit we did together)

I took it as a life growing experience. I had a great time in jail and now keep everyone at an arms distance.

(Married and second child on the way)

He's not commenting on the performance of your weapon system faggot, he's making the accurate remark that your paint job is fucking ugly.

I own a Remington 870, Remington 1100, a Browning Auto 5, a Springfield M1A, a Remington 1911R1, a Smith and Wesson .38 Special (I forget the model, but it originally belonged to my childhood neighbors father), a Remington 514, an FNS9C, a Weatherby Vanguard, and an Ohio Ordnance HCAR. The Remington 870 is the only one that is for protecting my family. Fuck off with your air guns.

Did you see his NAZI avatar I'm on your side look close at black lower receiver dont tread on me. I know I got bored painted just the furniture. A1 style lower is 20yr old.