NO MALMO HAPPENING THREAD???

APPARENTLY HUGE POLICE PRESENCE IN MALMO AFTER HUUUUGE BOMB BLAST IN APARTMENT BUILDINGS:

> 4TH BOMB IN 2 DAYS

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/932751604759040002

ANY SWEDEKEKS WILLING TO TAKE THE BBC OUT OF THEIR MOUTH LONG ENOUGH TO UPDATE THAT???

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/661485/sweden-explosion-terror-malmo-scania-police-crime-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huge bump

NOICE

3 BOMBS IN ONE DAY, ABSOLUTELY ZERO REPORTING FROM SWEDISH MEDIA

you are lucky that they are so incompetent that they cannot do any harm to anyone.

In Malmö they call it a Monday evening

People have stopped caring about Sweden's suicide threats. We're just waiting on the funeral.

Hahahaha

You're forgetting a couple key facts though OP:

a) immigrants have higher education than swedes
b) 90% of all immigrants have college or higher
c) immigrants will save the swedish economy
d) immigrants have better culture than swedish
e) it is native swedes that commit all rape and crime

Swedish boss who visited recently told me about Malmo. How different nationalities are shooting each other.

you invite niggers and you get crime. invite muslim niggers and you have explosions

The Swedes might as well convert to Islam if they aren't going to fight for their culture and way of life.

PETER SWEDEN DETAINED FOR POSTING ABOUT BOMBS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HAS NOT POSTED ANYTHING FOR 3 HOURS

>"Huge" bomb
>No deaths

What did he mean by this?

>implying shitchan is more than 2 kikes and a bot

turn off the internet and go outside nigger, that's where life happens

This is payback for the Swedish Empire's colonialism!

I don't think we should hate the swed I think we should help them kill off theirs jews. If it wasn't for their jews clucking their nation they would be much happier

> BOMBS GOING OFF ARE NOT NEWS IN SWEDEN

GOOD POINT

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/661485/sweden-explosion-terror-malmo-scania-police-crime-news

only media covering it so far, i didnt archive it because they are the only ones doing their fucking job.

THIS IS CORRECT.

THEY HAVE BEEN LOBOTOMISED BY THE MARXIST JEWSTREAM MEDIA OWNERS AND LEFTY SJW SOROS-BOUGHT POLITICIANS.

Reporting that two doors and a lift were damaged, no injured persons found at the scene. So it's the typical muslims sending threatening messages to other muslims without actually trying to kill each other bullshit.

Its racist to talk about bombings in sweden. Clearly nazis attacking peaceful immigrant children trying to immigrate. Lets build summer more camps for immigrant children to 'meet' teenage swedish girls.

Are you kidding? Malmö is one continuous happening by now. Heck, the Jews have closed their temple and left the town. What else do you need to know?

> the Jews have closed their temple and left the town

WTF I LOVE MALMO NOW

If I didn't know you were being ironic and not a spamming shill I would report you.

The banter is alright.

Record Staus: Corrected

Oh, so it's a nonlethal bomb. Nothing to get excited over. Economists agree that unannounced explosions and property damage help the economy.

MALINCHISTA! Fucking kill yourself you self loathing piece of shit.

Exactly.

For me, it's Sweden. The best Country in the West. I even ask for a nice terrorist happening and Sweden is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked why so many terrorists lived in Sweden and this genderfluid Swedecuck got really mad. I said, "Wow, Sweden, YES!" and the nice friendly Swedish queer laughed and said, "You're a fucking racist!".
Now the other Swedecucks greet me with "hey it's that fucking racist American!" and ALWAYS give me three terrorist happenings. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere in Sweden, I go there at least 3 times a year and maybe once in a while for keks when I'm in a rush but want a great terrorist explosion that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily terrorism quota.
What a great country.

Don't the bulk of the muslims live in that area? Why would they bomb their own neighbourhood / people?

>Malmo Police later confirmed they were not looking for any suspects.
Unreal. It's like they've just given up.

People care bout malmo? Place is a shit sty move on.

>4th bomb in 2 days

Finally!

P R O G R E S S!!

Let the niggers kill of themselves

Bump.
Remember when Sweden was on fire in 2012 for the whole year?

I have no idea what or where a Malmo is, so I say bomb the shit out of it.

keep suckling off mama merkels teat

Part and parcel. It's only in immigrant neighborhoods. It's gang fighting. No one really gets hurt.