Walking While Black: Racist Police Officers

Is there an actual racism problem with American police officers? This is some pretty damning evidence suggesting that the police unnecessarily harass people of black skin.

Serious discussion. How do we fix the racist cop issue? We can't procure the moral and statistical high-ground if the police force is actually biased.

features.propublica.org/walking-while-black/jacksonville-pedestrian-violations-racial-profiling/

youtube.com/watch?v=lJFqvRwOiis

Poor baby

These aren't arguments! They're memes!

>Is there an actual racism problem with American police officers?

Yes. Many police officers are capable of pattern recognition.

>These aren't arguments! They're facts!

Fixed that for you

None of these images prove anything nor are backed up by any sources.

Look further than that and realize there is nothing we can do to stop them from being over rated in the crime stats thus arrested and watched over OTHER THAN CHOPPING OUR FUCKING BALLS FURTHER DIE YOU FUCKING RETARD
As I was saying, look further and realize that ethno centrism is the way to go.
There is no fucking logical reason to this.
ok^

i wouldn't say it's racist... statistics speak for themselves. for example, if you're looking for islamic terrorists, who are you going to spend recourses looking at to find them? Def not Japanese people.
If they want to solve this problem, they need to stop committing crime and the issues will work themselves out.

There is some pretty damning evidence suggesting that niggers commit a huge amount of crime.

Police are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite. They're not racists, they're just corrupt pieces of shit. Even the "good cops" are being used as pawns to steal people's property and throw people into for profit prisons.

The idea of a cop is good and most of them have a good will when they sign up.
The system is rotten, nothing means shit anymore and we're already talking about genetic upgrades.
It's fucking dark a head.

This is a SLIDE or CONSENSUS CRACKING thread. Please ignore.

Go back to Africa and you can walk in the middle of the street without risking a citation all you want.

>Not backed by sources
>Ignores URL from the Department of Justice
>but but facts don't prove anything

Try being ignorant somewhere else.

>police unnecessarily harass people of black skin

You should look up black male on white female vs white male on black female crime statistics before you post on /pol

you should look up rate of white people lootin foot locker vs black people lootin foot locker before you post on /pol

you should look up average IQ of white people vs average IQ of black monkeys before you post on /pol

We Wuz Hi IQ n SHieEEttT

The source, The US DOJ, is listed at the bottom of the image you fucking dumbshit niggercunt.

don't
break
the law

Yes, there is a racism problem with police officers. We would love to see some evidence that police officers inappropriately confront blacks more. I will be waiting with bated breath.

If black people don't want to be stopped by police, why don't they stop committing far more crime per capita?

OP abandoned thread.

Another red pill due to crime and race statistics

The police force isn’t biased. Low income neighborhoods are crime ridden, and that’s just where minorities happen to live. Black popular culture is intrinsically tied to criminal culture in these places. If they don’t want to be discriminated against maybe they should dress respectably and act sensibly.

The more violent blacks get the more the police have to pick them up and the more they complain. Quite clear they are trying to be ungovernable. Interesting strategy. It will probably work too.

what if we had formal Black-only areas where only Black policemen could engage in policing Black citizens?

>serious discussion
>plebbit spacing
>unarchived links
>paid activist view of kaffirs
>failing to grasp that the alternative to police discretion is East Germany

>Serious discussion. How do we fix the racist cop issue?

Have blacks commit less crimes.

>niggers commit an insane portion of all crime
>cops become extra suspicious of them
>why does this happen?

really gets that noggin joggin

I'm not saying that black people don't statistically commit more crimes. What I'm saying is that the police also seem to have a problem unfairly and biasedly arresting them. Arrest anyone for murder or theft, sure, but jaywalking? Really? C'mon.

Just as soon as we get all white neighborhoods with all white cops.

>"""country boy"""
>pre-rolled filter cigs

what a fucking pussy i bet he won't even have lung cancer by 55

So Baltimore

It happens to people of every race every day you faggot.

The idea is to pick up Blacks on trivial crimes when they're also wanted for something else, because law-abiding blacks are afraid to talk to the police for fear of retaliation. Then you get them to plead on the other crime and lock them up.

>doesnt bother to learn the fucking laws of their city/state/county
>doesnt even fucking know what loitering or jaywalking is
>gets asshurt they get pulled over because some violent fuck is murdering people and its possible the fit the description, so the cops are just being sure
Profiling needs to come back for good. It actually drove crime down to record lows since the 70s

If niggers stopped committing crimes, they'd stop interacting with the police.

/thread

Sure, it exists, but it's not entirely unjustified based on statistical evidence.

Now the problem for your people isn't simply that they have lower IQs, there's plenty of peaceful idiots, no the problem is they've been brainwashed by the same group that brainwashes whitey. Guess who it is.

faggot

Fine, you want to scoff at the images...what about the black on white crime stats provided by the FBI, would you wave that source away as though its not relevant?

Well to be fair, blacks commit most of the crime but on the other hand its mostly in black controlled cities with majority black police forces so while black on black crime is the majority in US so it black on black policing. So it all works out without any racism.

Black drug dealers keep getting shot. Blacks shout "Dindu nuffin!" Dindu in Chief Obama forces cops to wear video cameras. Videos show blacks chimping out over and over and over again. Cops are always acquitted in court. Blacks now against video cameras. Typical gorilla IQ.

The disrespect is the issue. If that nigger had said, "Sorry officer, I didn't notice, I'll pay more attention in the future." That cop would had tipped his hat and told him to have a good day.

Instead he did the typical nigger thing of getting defensive, trying to make excuses rather than taking responsibility, and playing the race card. Incidentally, I'd wager the exact same disrespect to judges is exactly why niggers get 20% longer sentences than everyone else.

It's not racists cops, because black cops act the same way. Memory is the the switch board of the brain. The crime rate of the black community is higher, so the brain gets conditioned to expect the worse. It doesn't matter who you put in the police department, if there are blacks around you never relax.

>Serious discussion
wrong place for that

I don't think it's up to the cops to change.

Imagine two scenario. In one you walk by well dressed man on the road. The other you walk pass by someone who dress like a thug,

You are going to have a bias in this situation when considering who's more trustworthy.

So it's up to black people to behave well (which won't happen anytime soon) so that they are treated equally.

Since when is this an actual strategy used by cops? I've heard of the broken window policy, but what you're suggesting sounds ridiculous and made-up, not to mention incredibly assumtpuous based on race. What you're proposing is literally racism.

By your same logic, we should pick up white people for similar small infractions, for the chance that they're wanted for something else.

>Is there an actual racism problem with American police officers?

No. They hate niggers, but I don't see a problem with that.

It doesn't happen to whites or Asians. Mexicans, maybe.

Well why expect the police to look more closely at the criminals. Makes sense user, we know 13% or the people commit 50% of the crime,lets forget that when we look for crime.

Did you know more white men are killed by cops than any other ethnicity?

>not being afraid of the people who reguarly gun each other down

Actually user, it is 6-6.5% when you divide that number by gender.

We really have black men as 6% of the US population committing more than 53% of all murders.

racist cops aren't a problem because racist cops aren't a problem

>blacks commit a highly disproportionate amount of crime
>"unfair" bias by law enforcement

Hmmm

>states pass laws
>laws are in place to protect people and property
>niggers keep breaking laws
>get mad at cops for enforcing laws
>complain about cops, rather than the legislature who created the laws

nice prejudice you got your self there buddy

55th post best post

source?

WE PAY THEM TO DO IT NIGGER OF YOU DONT LIKE THE POLICE THEN MOVE AWAY

The problem is our police officers are 96% spineless fat men who brag about not passing physical fitness tests, who are also unfit for any position of power and 4% people who want to do their job properly but cannot due to just how corrupt and ineffectual the police are in america.

>unnecessarily harass
>unnecessarily

Making things difficult for criminals is why we pay cops.

b-but muh prison industrial complex. If that stupid idiot hadn't gotten defensive and aggressive with the cop in the video, he would have probably just gotten off with a warning like a normal person. 6% of the population is committing over 50% of the murders in this country, you're god damn right cops should be biased

Here's the problem. Most cops just want to get a paycheck. Enforcing the law is their job, and some of them take that with pride.

Imagine trying to do that job in a poor neighborhood. Poor communities have more problems. Some distribute drugs, some turn to crime. Some turn to gangs.

In america, most poor communities are black. I wouldn't blame the boys in blue if they grow a bit prejudice. I get wary around younger black folks in the area I'm in. Not because I don't like blacks, but because I know most of the blacks are going to be poor, and the poor will more likely turn to crime.

Cops are more customed to dealing with problems, but some of them will turn stupid... It's the stupid ones you hear on the news.

OP's premise is flawed.

Cops aren't racist: we are just so used to seeing logical patterns of social behavior that you'd be an idiot to not see that POC's are the problem.
If Chicago was all-white, murders would drop 90%, armed robberies by 86% and rapes by 70%.
Its not racism, its being minimally fucking aware.
I/F forever!

They profile like a motherfucker. I wouldn't really consider it racist though. I'm white and when I was young I had a blue mohawk, had piercings, looked generally like a hoodlum. I got pulled over weekly, had my car searched more than I can count, got stopped while walking down the road and questioned and shit like that. Once I became part of the workforce and cleaned my look up it pretty much stopped. I think it's harder for black folks because they all have pretty much the same style. It's hard to differentiate between who's a gun toting drug dealing thug and Jamal who's on his way to community college. They both are wearing the same saggy pants, polo shirt, and cornrows.

>niggers do more crime
>police hang around high crime areas

hmmm. really made me think

Niggers should stop doing crime

It's even less than that when you take age into consideration.

Watch that lavar ball video and now imagine instead of a pussy cnn reporter it’s a cop and instead of defending shoplifters, Ball is accused of selling crack and beating a hooker.
Now do you understand why you shoot niggers.

>In America most poor community's are black.
Mathematics are obviously not your strong suit.

Police are rational not racist. Black Americans commit three-times more crime than White Americans. Check FBI statistics, be aware that many polls mix Hispanic and White as "Caucasian" and even with Whites and Hispanics mixed black crime rate is still higher.

A cop being more suspicious of blacks and harassing blacks doesn't make them racist, it makes them smart. If you're a cop, you're just much more likely to be shot by a belligerent nigger than any other person and should be aware of that.

no, there is no problem with racism. the problem we have is that they're stupid and can't take the hint that they need to leave and go somewhere else. or die; natural or not. that will work too. whatever's more convenient for them.

Hellz ye we gotsa a mawfuggen prollum wida po leese bein rayciss an shit.

No one gets arrested for jaywalking. It's an infraction in every part of the country. It's impossible to be taken into a custodial arrest for an infraction, unless you aren't able to be identified or you refuse to sign the citation.

You're too stupid to make a thread on this topic.

>
>
>No one gets arrested for jaywalking. It's an infraction in every part of the country. It's impossible to be taken into a custodial arrest for an infraction, unless you aren't able to be identified or you refuse to sign the citation.
>
>You're too stupid to make a thread on this topic.

I should say it's impossible to be put under custodial arrest *solely* for an infraction, unless you can't be identified or refuse to sign the citation.

No