She likes it deep in her, you dope.

Presumably deep

Ship confirmed

>fail test because you only focus on violence
>begin a fight with Deku to determine why you failed
Goddamnit Hori

Maybe if they were ninjas

explosive fireball shooting toad is pretty much a standard

He made the correct choice but failed for not telling them off politely.
The fight has to do with measuring up Deku for real to see why All Might chose him

He's more or less seeing if Deku is still a pussy

Baku has never seen his madman state

It's fucking retarded is what it is

Maybe he doesn't want to become Endeavor#2, futilely struggling to beat an unstoppable power.

Agreed

It would make too much sense. I don't believe you.

>No Ibara
Hori pls. You don't just set up a character to be one of the stronger students of the opposing class and then just forget about her.

I kinda hope Midoriya beats the shit out of Bakugou but this fight is gonna get interrupted.

Spaghetti. First on Deku's side, then on Uraraka's once she realizes what's going on. It doesn't end, even after she accepts and they walk away.

Thanks doc.

Anyone got that one picture by Hori with a very lewd implied Uraraka blowjob

Their first fuck would be the most awkwardly pure fuck ever.

Someone did a good job of it their name is Hk

>Tsuyu's costume is tight when she wears it
>but is baggy when Bakugou wears it
Hori a shit.

>spoiled brat
>full of himself
>annoys everyone
>destructive quirk
>terrible personality
>terrible self control
>almost died at the hands of slime monster
>lost to weakling old friend
>almost lost to gravity girl
>fucked out of a good match by Icyhot
>failed license exam
>about to get BTFO by old friend a second time

I can't think of a shittier shounen character in recent memory

Fuck his hot

at least he has more personality than susky or anyone from bleach period

does anyone else want deku to just kick bakugou in the balls and squeeze his balls until he passes out. it'd be so hot

He really is the worst.

Not really. Most of the supporting cast in Bleach has more personality than him.

user, you need to accept that nobody in Class B will be even slightly relevant ever again.

Iirc, she's not as popular as Kendou, so that's probably why she wasn't included. Hori should have at least drawn her into the "Class B Girls" pic, though.

Frog confirmed more swole than Blasty

So you're complaint is that... he's not an invincible Mary Sue with a go-getter attitude?

We hate that he's a faggot

>you're

He is a "Gary Stu" go-getter thou.

Asta

>tfw my grammar is shit
Wouldn't that mean he always wins and gets his way? So far he keeps losing and everyone treating him like a joke.

Just for you.

>Uraraka and Sero use a combo attack to immobilize attacking students so they can get easy wins
>They do this by attaching Sero's tape to rocks and throwing them beyond where the rival students are attacking, pinning them to the ground
>A single tape strand pins each student to the ground

I'm not sure I'm completely understanding what happened here. Surely some of them could cut the tape or pry it off them or at least struggle? Instead one begged to not get DQ'd and the three UA students got their easy kills.

wheres the OVA at?

Doesn't look baggy to me. If anything, it's also tight because Kacchan is ripped.

>>spoiled brat
>>full of himself
>>annoys everyone
>>destructive quirk
>>terrible personality
>>terrible self control

But Kuwabara was great

4/4/2017

>that Iida

MUH

Basically I'm asking for skintight.

>kuwabara
>gets humbled
>becomes ultimate bro

>Bakucuck
>gets humbled
>continues being a twat

I kind of want to see a genderbent Todo that ends up looking like Azula instead of just feminine, longhair himself.

Denki is retarded so she has to guide him to her vagina. That shirt helps.

Simple.

Oh no...! Rest in pieces, Birdie. You will never procreate now huh.

This. Literally people who are saying he's like Sasuke are giving him compliments. Bakugou doesn't even come close to Sasuke tier bad, he is just... Coldsteel tier bad.

Wow Minoru's comments...

I'm talking about the OVA, not season 2.
The former is being shown at Jump festa this month

What's the OVA supposed to be about?

what is he saying?

But I love him, user.

The shittier he gets, the greater my love grows.

its gonna be an original story that takes place between S1 and S2, right after the USJ incident. Horikoshi himself wrote it

does someone have the volume 11 omake with baku's parents?

>implying that makes him shit
Fuck you, he's great. How can you not love the guy?

Is this the one with the fan duck, acid girl, and not-Thing heroes, or was that for something else?

Are you the guy who hates everyone except Bakugou because he's just like you?

No, you must be thinking of some other user. I love Kirishima and Kaminari as well.

Is there no genderbend art of the girls as guys, or do I just never see it due to cosmic coincidences?

So you like the Blasty Brigade as a whole? Pretty good taste.

I want this too but I've never heard of this pic.

Thanks, ridic how fuckable that boi is

So uh. Is there any translation for this yet?

female shoji is horrible

6 dick = good

6 vaginas on arms = gross lsut

Sorry, neither of these two are the same in any aspect. Kuwabara was a bro to his friends, pose and did not bully anyone that couldn't defend himself. He was also a gentleman to women, and had a code of honor. Bakugou is a legit piece of garbage. Your bait is pretty fucking stale.

Too bad this pic doesn't show boy Mina's terrible sense of fashion. If she dresses like a gyaru/disco whore as a chick, just try to imagine how the guy version would dress.

I think I saw it posted before we got the chapter in a thread

Actually it does. If you look more closely, he is naked and rubbing his acidic penis against their butts.

>Guy-Mina's hero outfit is an Elvis impersonator costume, complete with shades
>Moves around on acid skates
>Uses specially-prepared acid pistols to fire acid shots long distance

Acid rape sounds even worse than grape rape desu.

what do you mean, his gigantic ego can only allow him to humble himself, and this fight is but an excuse to do so.

There's no MC death to get over or anything.

Or Bakugou will beat Deku and then believe All Might was misguided, and his mission will be to guilt Deku into giving up OfA to him.

Deku... you have to give me your DNA

>There's no MC death to get over or anything.

Not yet.

What would be the global reaction if someone cropped up who could resurrect people?

>Wanting Horikoshi to go full Edo Tensei

Even if he did, what characters would this reviver actually bring from the dead? Nana Shimura, Water Hose, and that's basically it.

The Bakusquad are the best. Sero and Mina can join in on the love too

I'm not saying he should use it as a plot escape, but rather speculating on how the world and its governments deal with someone like a quirk like that.

Would they be forcibly conscripted into social work? Would they be forced on the run because of the literally millions of people hounding them to bring back dead relatives?

Could make for an interesting villain origin

Probably negative, since character resurrections normally reduce the impact or threat of death in a story. Resurrected heroes lose their dying glory, and resurrected villains are tiresome once the heroes have already beat them.

Unless the resurrection quirk had very specific rules that had to be followed, and came with drawbacks that opponents exploit and counter.

That child be hunted down as fuck

>AfO: pic related

You know, I could actually see Bakugou defecting now. I don't want him to and I hope Hori doesn't go that route, but I could see it happening.
>Bakugou fails his license exam
>He realizes that the guy he hates most got the powers of the guy he respects most
>In his mind this is All Might saying Deku is better than him, which he despises the very idea of
>He even says something like "If your aspirations were superior to mine, does that mean mine were wrong?
>Perhaps he gets BTFO by Deku in the coming chapter(s), perhaps he blows Deku the fuck out, perhaps Deku doesn't even fight back
>Regardless, Bakugou becomes disillusioned with being a hero
>he goes to ask handjob-kun if the position is still open

If Bakugou turns villain then the Naruto shitters were right.

Luckily Naruto shitters are never right, so it's a moot point. Bakugou is a malicious selfish stupid dipshit, but he's not a villain

Or Baku becomes a Vigilante. Why the fuck would he turn villain, and he can still fuck villainy his own way?

It's also a one-way trip if you're a villain. Once you get that label, there's no forgiveness and mere going back to class for you.

One thing I really like is how Baku and Deku both idolize or spefic half of All Might

Always Winning vs always saving other with a smile

Where the other doesn't like the opposite action