HAPPENING JOHN CONYERS ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSULT

Michigan Rep. John Conyers accused of sexual assault.

buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she-complained-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her?utm_term=.yg5pbJEDp#.oaBoOQLno

pscp.tv/w/1OwGWMvpbYexQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hJnku
nypost.com/2017/11/21/top-democratic-congressman-settled-sexual-harassment-complaint-for-27k/amp/
science20.com/quantum_gravity/blog/neil_degrasse_tyson_accused_of_rape_astrosh_was_mainly_silent-164563
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump Motherfuckers.

pic related

rope now.

meanwhile leftist wiccan incense burners...

HE MUST RESIGN

Archive
archive.is/hJnku

bump!

CONGRESHINAL

BLACKED

COCKUS

kek.

Keeping this bumped

Mike "Orangutan Oscillations" Cenrnovich comes through.

hes 88 years old

So when it's benefiting them it's a non issue?

How do actual reporters get scooped by Cernovich?

I thought he was just doing more self promo, but this time he did a good.

They can see the forest from behind the trees.

He's one of the untouchable niggers like Lewis. Lots of Lefty tears will come from this.

And he's probably in bed right now. Can you imagine when he wakes up to hear this shit?

Should we help Cerno with his hashtag #UnSealTheDeals on twatter.

ironic use of the picture considering the simpsons was created and written by primarily by Jews

Oh those so called "actual" reporters are shills for those people

Thing is even if he steps down, another corrupt DEM will replace him. His district has voted Democrat since 1949, Conyers wife even went to jai for corruption

This must be why there are so many slide threads today.

"Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not 'succumb to sexual advances.'"

HIGHEST

RANKING

DEMOCRAT

ON

THE

COMMITTEE

Yes. Fire up those twatters my fellow Russian bots and lets get this trending. Fave all tweets using the hashtag.
#UnsealTheDeals
@RepJohnConyers

The meme war ain't over.

Michigan user here. Conyers is a POS nigger and we've been trying to get rid of his sorry ass for a long time now. This might finally be our chance!

Everyone's getting accusations lol

It's like watching Oprah except instead of giving out furniture or cookware she's giving away sexual harassment allegations.

>YOU get one! And YOU get one! And everyone, look underneath your chairs! You ALL GET ONE!!!

Is he a Democ- wait, what am I saying. Look a him, of course he is.

Trump's been outing a lot of people lately.

Crazy.

Bump

This is the guy that created the reparations for blacks bill. Every year he tries to call a vote on it.

SHEEEIIIIIIIITTTT

Cernovich is going to get suicided.

Looks like he is the one paying lol

Simian Suicide

Democrat, so he's fine.

Between McMaster and Congress, yeah...he's a valuable target..

I hope cerno doesn't have any nail gunz in his house or goes out for nightly walks.

No man, that dumbbell accidentally slip out of his hands and hit the back of his head 4 times

Yeah, he's headed for Ft. Marcy Park soon.

>all these democrats getting caught in this shit
lmao holy fuck

bump

And Still Hillary hasn't been able to accuse anyone of sexual harassment.

90s america
>be american
>get shot

2000s america
>be american
>get molested

2010's
Shot AND molested..?

Yeah because what is going on in Mexico is way better. I've been to your shithole, Paco. I've seen it.

bump

More to come

i think someone accused Hillary of rape tho.

bleech

Bump

Oh yes.

the eye of sauron is real and he works for us boys

nypost.com/2017/11/21/top-democratic-congressman-settled-sexual-harassment-complaint-for-27k/amp/

Other outlets are picking it up. He is way too old to be doing shit like that.

Mentioned in another thread that a lot of old dems like him and Pelosi wont give up their seats until they die. This could be an inside job, and I bet we get more stuff on these kind of people.

So how long before the liberals realize that a lot of their number have been accused and they start blaming Russia for generating a false narrative.

they already did, see

So Dems have to figure out how to appease Muslim and gays, even tho Muslims kill gays

as well as

pervy old guys and feminists, even tho the old guys grope the feminists.

Truly, Stronger Together.

Funny how repub dick pic come out same day

Go right ahead

He's the first to drop RE: The Hush Fund. Taxpayers' $$$ paid her for those 3 months. 15 MIL has been paid out in taxpayer $$$ instead of politicians "settling" themselves. 'Ticians didn't lose one penny of their own.

Well meme'd, friend.

Holy shit my sides

Trump is sowing chaos and burning down everything with him as they try to destroy him.

I love it.

Black Science Guy has been accused of rape by TWO women now (and probably others will come forward) but it is been totally fucking ignored by the media

We need to get the truth out there

science20.com/quantum_gravity/blog/neil_degrasse_tyson_accused_of_rape_astrosh_was_mainly_silent-164563

Back to page 1

Repubs and dems do this. Any politician getting btfo if they did it is fine by me if they did it. It should go like this, dem accused Mondays, Thursday's, and Saturday's, Repubs Tuesday's, Wednesday, and actors and others the rest of the days.

LITERALLY DRAINING THE SWAMP 2017-2018

The sharks are smelling blood in the water, eh?

here's an idea... mandatory retirement for Congressmen over the age of 75. Dementia is becoming more prevalent and we need to have a way to get the senile out of office.

Conyers has been a bit senile for yeaaaars... it's well known in DC

They think the timing of this accusation is odd, but not the timing of the accusations against Moore? How do these people even function on a daily basis?

>call Paul Ryan

As if that faggot will do anything. Fuck that jackass and what he did with national reciprocity.

huge if big!

Dont lose track of this. Follow the money. This is the smoking gun. There is a paper trail for all of these settlements and harrassment suits.

Just turn up the public pressure on congress to release the records and the whole house of cards will come tumbling tumbling down. 1/4th of congress will end up getting btfo'ed.

Follow the money for the Hush Fund

>doesn't realize this is softening people up to impeach our president on sexual assault allegations