BREAKING NEWS: Top ranking house Dem, John Conyers, paid to cover up sexual harassment

Mike "Orangutan Oscillations" Cenrnovich comes through.

>Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

>Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.

archive.is/hJnku

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/21/top-democratic-congressman-settled-sexual-harassment-complaint-for-27k/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That monkey just just took down a congressnigger and CBC member. what the fuck?

super witchy hi iq city cunts are skeptical.

It's so great--they can't even question the story anymore due to muh hashtag. It's like a death note.

>It's like a death note
Fuck, what a perfect analogy

Why was he sitting on this, why did he wait for Buzzfeed?

fuck off mike-the-kike we don't give a shit about you

Not a fan of Cernokike but respect where respect is due.

A broken clock is right twice a day, and this was his second get.

If he can do three I'll consider him a journalist in the true sense of the word.

Still loathe the fucker though.

For normie clicks probably.

Because if he had broken the story himself, the MSM would have dismissed it as just an accusation from a far right conspiracy nut, so he gave the documents to buzzfeed who vetted and confirmed the documents, and now those same people who would have dismissed Cerno can't to that.

Fuck rapists. Fuck gropers. Fuck violators.

if she believes this then this means she must questions everything she hears in the news.

redial is coming to her life soon

thank God my boy Franken is saved

no one's gonna give a shit about USO skits with this pretty belle at the ball

>Franken is saved

The MN gov said he should resign.

The MN gov gets to appoint Frankengropers replacement. It's a safe Dem seat so the Senate can cut Frankengroper loose without any worries about losing the seat.

Expect Frankengroper to announce he will spend more time with his family and not seek reelection. The DNC money people won't touch him now.

Cernovich is going to get suicided.

Time to get this trending on twatter. Tweet out Thernobitch's hashtag & fave all other tweets using it.
#UnsealTheDeals
@RepJohnConyers

The meme war ain't over.

you know its true. its fucking conyers. oh glory be what wonderful news.

user he provided the whole story to buzzfeed.

He was still the original source.

Buzzfeed is on par with Family Guy for accuracy, but if they're going after a Democrat you know something's up.

Frankenjew's replacement will have 0 seniority though.

bump

Conyers won his seat with 77% of the vote. Niggers aren't going to vote him out for getting some pussy.

Actually Dayton hasn't said shit, apart from that he was "shocked". No one up for an election among the MN leadership has called for his resignation

The only people to do so are female MN politicians that are up for election, as to not placate the lefts insatiable thirst for white jewish blood in the Twin Cities is political suicide, especially if you're the "women" candidate in this instance. Not even Amy Klobuchar has called for Franken's resignation. Everyone's waiting for this shit to blow over, because asking someone to resign over practicing a comedy sketch for the goddamned troops is madness, and they know Franken isn't a rapist

Conyers, the Michigan Monkey.
hahah, fucker. Sadly I doubt anything happens to this legislative asshole.

>caressing their hands sexually
uh

did he jerk off her fingers or something? how do you sexually caress a hand? also checked

This should come as a surprise to absolutely no one.

niggers aren't going to vote him out. he's accused of spending fedbucks to fly around whores too.

he's done if this catches traction. middle aged white women are pissed.

Is the idea that we get so overloaded we dont even give a fuck anymore when the big ones get outed?
>Conyers won his seat with 77% of the vote. Niggers aren't going to vote him out for getting some pussy.

If it is good enough for the good folk of detroit then its good enough for alabama

Ray Moore is a lock

>Is the idea that we get so overloaded we dont even give a fuck anymore when the big ones get outed?
It's like boiling a frog.

Tamarin Thoughtwaves may be a cuck but he's got legit connections.

No Detroiter is surprised by this.

Wuz...

I hope to see a wave of deep state resignations from #metoo.

Bravo, guys.

We love your mindfuck.

we werent the ones who turned this into a "who's got more predators on their side" match. So dont get all pissed off that you're losing.

but only white guys do this sort of thing...

In my scenario Trump is giving them a choice, public shaming via sex scandals or get charged for crimes with Hillary and the gang.

Who's "we"?

>"Orangutan Oscillations"

My sides have ascended.

bump

More in congress should fall soon.

>I predicted with!!!

bot

checked.

>Coonyers

nypost.com/2017/11/21/top-democratic-congressman-settled-sexual-harassment-complaint-for-27k/amp/

One affidavit from a separate female staffer claimed that part of her job was to fly in women who she believed the congressman was having affairs with.

“One of my duties while working for Rep. Conyers was to keep a list of women that I assumed he was having affairs with and call them at his request and, if necessary, have them flown in using Congressional resources,” her affidavit read.

he is way too old for that.....gross

Bump

He's just paying homage to the President.

Well, I’ll be damned! Blacks *and* Jews in trouble for lechery?

WTF is on the tv behind them?

Heavy Breathing music video maybe?

Bump

>he doesn't jerk off women's fingers
Fag

However was his book called again?

Is it trending right now?

If only we could get feminists to stop being so fucking autistic, they might actually win us the war against corruption.

Sup Forums should find these women and start donating to their legal causes.

damn this nigga 88 years old

Boy am I tired. Let's all go to sleep.