Is Warhammer 40k red-pilled, or blue-pilled?

Is Warhammer 40k red-pilled, or blue-pilled?

babby's first redpill after a childhood of aggression-suppressing pablum from both media and school system that just because something's different from you doesn't mean it wants to be your friend.

it's gay

Make some friends for fuck's sake

The 40k Universe?

As blackpilled as it gets.

Games Workshop on the other hand...

>feel represented

It's not blackpilled in the macro view though, seems like Humanity has pulled off some pretty amazing and frankly unwarrented victories. It reminds me somewhat of Tolkien in space, that no matter how dark of a time you may be in, no matter how many may fall around you, that the wizard, or the space marines will be there to save humanity in the end. In my view, they both are similar as there is a path through terribleness. That's not black pilled that is White pill.

blue pilled as fuck. Only Jazz is red pilled.

40k is just a rip off of a multitude of religions and culture. much like marvel and dc.
i do like the xenophobia and fanaticism of the imperium, i can only dream of crusade and bathing in infidel blood to find my salvation of a life of sin

Pretty sure chaos wins in the end

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The more you think about, the most fantasy and fiction we have today are rip-offs of past civilization.

The only red pilled faction is the one who gives you personal freedom to pursue the future you choose, not some dogmatic Imperium stuck in it's archaic ways.

Warhammer Fantasy was conceived and was destroyed as a white man's game.

No niggers in the empire, no call for representation, rape was present in the lore of three factions, and it even had nigger pygmies in it.
40K is babby shit compared to WHFB

battletoads

History, as well as the arts seem to be just repeat itself, must be time for Empires to be a thing again.
The world would be better off if we had one divine leader to follow.
The worlds sick, we need a cure

It's a board game

Reminder, given the opportunity, liberals would convert to Slaanesh in droves.

you mean faggot

Guillimam is unrionicly the best primarch. FIGHT ME.

>not Dorn

Literally /ourguy/

This, humanity is painfully unoriginal.

>pursue the future you choose
>forced to fight for them until you die

Chaos is no better than the imperium, it just has less rules, more degeneracy and more pain

>Polls 98% in favour of Chaos

Wouldn't you like to know how it all ends?

Humanity is infested with chaos at the highest levels, even within the Inquisition. It has terminal cancer and at most humanities inevitable descent into chaos can only be slowed, just as it happened with the Elders and just as it will happen in the future with whatever society replaces humans and rises to dominance.