Since there's a bunch of nutritionists on Sup Forums today

Which color onion increases penis size?

Any color but you have to eat them whole

eat them with salads
eat them with rice

Just blend em altogether to get every benifit

Only Onion Topical Cream increases penis size

Lol the thought of desperate betas actually falling for this shit

Spanish, but you have to ingest them anally.

The black ones. White onions can't even compete.

Or Alphas who want to increase their game (and gains)

>The strong did what they could, and the weak suffered what they must.

>- Thucydides

Only very large Vidalia onions increase penis size. I’ve eaten so many, I have to tie a wheel on my dick just to walk around. Women and sheep are scared of me.

I already eat a fuckton of onions, I've always loved em.

>people still falling for this

You guys are going to smell like shit.

dreading the resultant mass outbreak of explosive flatulence. srsly.

>sheep are scared of me.

Yeah maybe because you kept fucking them so hard that they suffer PTSD from the rape trauma you risperdal-eating, autistic manchild.

i hate onion but love garlic for some reasonf

You got to juice the onions then soak your dick in it for maximum results.

i eat raw chopped up garlic whenever I feel myself starting to get a cold and it dramatically reduces my symptoms. makes me really horny too but i smell like an wop if i eat too much

What if you sauteed the onion?

ate a whole chopped white onion with dinner. Felt really energetic after feeling sluggish for the last few hours, also killed the headache I had. Lifted weights for a bit afterwards. Can currently feel power building in my large intestine,

I typed this with my dick.

To increase penis size you need to blend the onion into a paste and apply it topically through out the day.

After shoving a whole onion up my urethra my girth had become stretched to an amazing 4 inches.

No, then all the testosterone gets cooked out dumbass

You gotta take the yellow onion and bite right into it, and eat the whole thing, if you do it without any tears or anything then your penis will grow about half an inch, rinse and repeat each time after that for another quarter of an inch.

At least I'll be shredded tho