Is France finally standing upto Muslims?

France to ban mudslides from praying in the streets.
Good going France. Now just go a bit further and ban mudslides from existing in France too.
We know you can do it.

Laws won't stop them.

Riots incoming

What flavour popcorn will you get for the next truck happening?

Well the Saudis were funding the building of mosques and they are in turmoil right now.

caramel

Chicago mix. Hands down, most /comfy/.

Macron is pretty based desu

No they can't. France is over. They won't understand why even at the end.

good

Just butter and salt (something you can't get in china)

France is gonna burn, and we will watch and do nothing. They deserve what’s coming next I hope they all pay. I hope every major French icon gets burnt down, every French man woman and child suffers. I want there to be nothing left. So when we finally come in during the next great crusades we can rebuild without all those that caused it in the first place.

They aren't going to do anything.
Muslims don't bend over like atheist Europeans do.

>Stop praying
>No
>Your going to be in big trouble
>We don't care
>REEEEEEEEEEE

Great, this is like starting chemotherapy after you let your cancer grow to stage four.

Won't happen, and the next muslim terror attack will be blamed on racism against innocent jihadis who just want to rape women and run groups of people over with assault trucks.

Guillotines when?

Lets just hope they launch their nukes at the transition.

Prepare your anus. We are ok here in the states for now but they are literally fucked in France.

yup, there will be some video circulated among the Muslim communities of French officers stopping a group of Muslims from praying in the street, outrage begins, leftists joins the outrage, get the police so scared to enforce the laws under the threat of being labeled racists.

Was this all a trap set by King Jupiter? Invite them all in, then outlaw everything they do to justify purging them?

holy shiiiiiit, user, where's that?

>Implying any of this is a bad thing.

White shariah coming soon boys, inshallah.

We need a group of whites to pose as muslims and pray in the streets. The cops won't fear arresting them so it will get the ball rolling on this

Why hate on France so much? What did they ever do to you k

Nah, this is just pathetic damage control

Its FAR too late

They keep getting us killed because they keep raising the white flag and we are forced to go bail them out with countless lives

>White

Have to say this about Apartheid, Muslims were tolerated.

Even in small farm town South Africa back then, you had small Muslim communities normally housed on the outskirts of towns. They'd normally consist of small retail business operators, usually hard working folks who did business with the whites selling electronics etc.

I think Apartheid kind of tolerated Muslims because they were wildly better than niggers.

Preachers in Orthodox Apartheid churches would often use the dedicated Mulsims as an example of how to be a good Christian.

I know of one incident in my town though where some white kids changed the tapes of their prayer speaker with Brian Adams, that caused some shit.

>We know you can do it.

No we don't. They are a bunch of fucking cowards.

They deserve everything they get. Every Frenchman I have met has been a shit talker or a thief.

That woulda been a good time for a truck of freedom

pfff, and do what? Nah man, there are millions of them, this kind of infection calls for none other than the main man himself Dr. Wouter Basson, re-initiate Project Coast.

Sadly France was lost without a whimper. Si
Triste.

France literally 5 fucking times a day.

Well then, get some money together and save Europe, I'm not sure what his rates are for chemical/biological genocide these days.

kys Amerimutt.

I love France. I’ve been there many times for business and pleasure. I don’t want to see them destroyed. But when hell’s gates open up you must purge the wiked the sullen the ville. Only when dust unto dust will they be able to rise from the ashes. For that only the pain of suffering can truly bring upon repentance.

I’m Greek. At least I know who my father is.

This is what I'm waiting for. It is most French of protests.

>France
>Doing what they need to do
Not since Mauritius was lost to the Crown.

You trying to get the party van come a knocking on my door. It’s not my job to save those that don’t want to be saved. Only biblical proportions of suffering can wash away their sins now.

>At least I know who my father is.

Sure you do, Joannes Roachson .

it's in India, not that it doesn't happen in France too...

Does it happens in Bengladesh too? Must be odd having all these people blocking the streets 5? times a day

>thinking these cucks will ever enforce the law

>needing to stop and put down a cum rag in order to pray

That's fucking retarded, I can get nearly 60 prayers done by the time I make a bowl of cereal.

Literally who. Plus your next to burn.

Bacon flavored.

this will actually lead to attacks

it isn't hard to see with the current % muslim population how this is going to go over

Think a step further. What will attacks lead to? It will lead to more French hating mudslides which will lead to their eventual final solution.
So overall a good ending.

you've got a larger but scattered populace against a sizeable minority populace with religion to bind them and in some cases fanatically drive them.

i dunno if native french stand a chance dude

a) it doesn't happen 5 times a day, it usually happens at Friday (Jumma) noon prayers...a lot of modern Muslims usually only pray at that Friday in the whole week
b) No, our capital city Dhaka alone as 400000+ Mosques, so no need to block any streets to pray, but they could if they wanted as Friday is the weekly holiday

White chocolate

France standing up to there enemies.
Kek

Religion needs to be banned. Fucking retards

Just googled it, sounds fucking delish

with salt

this is a bog thread now

Too little too late for France, at close to 10% of the population the mudshits are already too difficult to control without outside intervention

Foie gras

lmao at least the riots of mudshits will be fun to watch

>sprays mist of accelerant
>lights match
>enjoys barbecue

Shut up you fucking schizo freak.

smash them ,its not too late

But how will they enforce? Will they deal with overflow by building more mosques? Will the mosques do more than 5 daily prayers?

This is completely unworkable.

Says Jose "56%er" Martinez lol.

allahu inbound

This was never meant to be enforced. Macron is facing heavy backslash from labor reforms, he is at a lower approval rating than trump is.

Videos of officers arresting people praying would be a disaster for him.

Don't you have a terrorist to compensate with money?

My nigger!

That's because Muslims didn't reach any of the critical population levels needed to start corrupting things. They had to heel to your laws and beliefs instead of the other way around.

Slaughterbots when