Video shows nurses laughing as 89-year-old veteran dies

wpbf.com/article/station-video-shows-nurses-laughing-as-89-year-old-veteran-dies/13806114

Do you think he regretted who he fought for, in the last moments of his life?

Imagine dying listening to the ebonics of some fat sheboons.

This is why I'm killing myself before I get this old/sick.

Have some kids, and let them take care of you.

feels good man, thats what he gets for fighting against the Führer.
hope every WW2 veteran gets murdered by niggers.

>trusting your kids to take care of you until you're that old

You're gonna end up in a home sooner or later.

>fighting against NatSoc and handing the world over to the crypto-jew.

fuck him!

>89

Fuck off it was his time to stop being a waste of resources

>Germanic "families"
All of my family lived at home until they died, including several who had late stage Alzheimers. Many of them were taken care of by relatives, not even their own kids. I'm glad I'm not white.

Good call.

>tfw you risk your life to defend niggers only to be killed by one

peak irony

I take care of my mother and I'm about ready to kill myself.

Don't do this to your children. This isn't the 1200s anymore. People hang on forever. Man up and eat a bullet or huff pure anime.

He fought on the wrong side of the war. For crimes against the white race he deserves to burn in hell for all eternity

>1 post by this ID

HMMMMMMMMMM

Why user, what's wrong with her? Don't you have siblings? I am honestly talking from a biased perspective because in Mexico we have large extended families. There is always someone to look out for you. Although I grew up in the US so I guess I know how it feels to have a white "family"

>Don't you have siblings?
No. And no wife/gf, and taking care of my sick mother means I will never have one. My life effectively ended just to prolong hers. She is spending our good memories to live another day and her stores are nearly empty.

user, that is a truly sad situation. Is there no way you can get her in a nursing home? Or find a home nurse at least

I've seen this thread probably three times this week.

She was in two different homes two different times, but suffered what I considered abuse and she's home now. We have an aide.

They lied to him

He didn't know what he was doing. They didn't have access to the information we do.

Its like what Commander Rockwell said if both sides knee the facts there would have been no fighting.

>and let them take care of you.

>Nursing supervisor Wanda Nuckles, in a video deposition obtained by WXIA, told an attorney for Dempsey’s family that she ran into his room and personally performed relentless chest compressions on him and that this desperate act went on until EMTs arrived.

They call me Nuckles, unlike whitey I just chuckle, instead of helping grumples.

S

for killing nazis