This is Ishtar

This is Ishtar.

She took the body of another human to manifest herself: she's a pseudo-servant. Unlike Waver who's in complete control of his body even with Zhuge Liang possessing him, Ishtar is in complete control of Rin and she can only see what Ishtar does with her body.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qH7JhCWR3w?t=16m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ishtar is in complete control of Rin
Eww but why?

>more Nasu cannot come up with new shit,so they re-texture old designs

Fuck Typememe why can they not come up with new shit with new designs,why are their 5 emiya clones,10 saber clones etc...

So will she fuck Gilgamesh now?

F/GO was a mistake

They hate one another. She will be in the Babylon 2600 BC chapter though. I imagine her and Gilgamesh will fight over something.

She only hated him because he spurned her offer of affection. Gilgamesh knew she was a fickle lover though and all of her ex-lovers fell into ruin. Seems like he chose wisely, although his choice ultimately causes Enkidu's end.

>Seems like he chose wisely
>causes Enkidu's end.

Nah, his choice was wrong.

Ishtar's whole thing is that she causes her lovers to die.

Even though Gilgamesh is the same?

How can she cause a divine being to die?

Actually, we don't know what Rintar is really like yet. Waver said what usually happens is a mishmash that yields a third crazy personality.

Psst Pssst user, remember that time Sakura made breakfast by putting her vaginal worms inside some salad?
youtu.be/9qH7JhCWR3w?t=16m10s

>Ishtar is in complete control of Rin and she can only see what Ishtar does with her body.
Good lord, this is such a great doujin plot.

>20:25
>become a brownie
Did they really write that?

>Rintar
It's Ishtarin

The only woman slutty enough to harbour the soul of the goddess of sluts.

But she is far from slutty.

Rin has more sexual partners than any of the other main characters in Fate.

literally fan fiction-tier
fgo is an insult to the fate franchise

Rin : Shirou/Saber

Saber : Shirou

Sakura : Shirou/Worms/Shinji

Well obviously he meant in a consensual way.

Rinder recharged Rin's mana in HF, plus all the men Rin was sleeping with in HF. She easily has had more sexual partners than anyone else.

Sakura enjoyed the worms and Shinji face it.

No proof that she fucked them.

Doesn't she straight up admit to sleeping with at least a few of them?

Gil is still mortal. He spends half his epic trying to achieve immortality and fails.

No.

The burden of proof is on you. Prove Rin isn't a natural born slut perfect for the goddess of sluts.

>biggest bitch in her pantheon possesses the biggest bitch in FSN

Like pottery.

who was Rin sleeping with in HF?

Random boys who reminded her of Shirou and Rider.

oh you mean in the epilogue?

Yes.

Ah yes the wormfag typical defense of "RIN WAS TOTALLY HAVING SEX WITH THOUSANDS OF MEN IN HF EPILOGUE BECAUSE I SAY SO AND ALSO THESE DOUJINS SHOW HER HAVING SEX WITH FACELESS MEN FOR MONEY"

Why wouldn't she? She's a normal woman with a normal sex drive. Women like having sex. And there's plenty of men who want to have sex with women. Is it wrong to point out that Rin was having sex?

And yet she is one with the primordial ways of the slut enought to merge with the original whore of babylon.

And least Ishtar cured her homosexuality. It's all about the dick now. The kingly dick.

Gil is gonna turn her down again and her battle strategy is going to be to fuck the enemy to death.

Now all we need is a pining Freya!Luvia who wants the Ishtar V but will never get it.

Who will pseudo-servant Artoria be

No, Waver said the fusion of personalities only happens for Heroic Spirit Pseudo-Servants. The Divine Spirit type instead have their thought processes completely dictated by the Divine Spirits alone. Rin is not going to be in control of herself at all unless Ishtar permits it.

man i really want to see gilgamesh get legitimately pissed off at ishtar still harassing him even after he went servant status and fucked up everything he had going with enkidu.
i'm convinced he will fly into a blind berserker style assmad rage upon seeing her.

God F/GO was a mistake.

It fixed Rin though. Made her into the slut we always knew she was while removing the stupid homo shit.

No, he included Divine Spirits in his explanation. The mixed personality is closer to the spirit's, but it's still a fusion with no separate driver and passenger.

>El-Melloi II: Right, sorry. I’ll answer your question. A Pseudo-Servant is a person possessed by a Heroic Spirit. For whatever reason, the spirit can’t become a Servant… Be it a Divine Spirit, which is a higher-dimensional life form, or a Heroic Spirit whose Saint Graph is difficult to construct with Chaldea’s summoning ritual… To summon such a being as a Servant, there are cases where the body of a human is used as a vessel. That’s what a Pseudo-Servant is. It’s a forced Heroic Spirit summoning procedure using a human body as a catalyst.

>Dr. Roman: Ah, Gudao is confused! Don’t think about it too hard. They are rather exceptional cases. In short, they’re people possessed by ghosts. Though, the possessed human can have their spirit overwritten by the Heroic Spirit itself…

>El-Melloi II: I’m the opposite. I’ve taken nothing but the role of Zhuge Liang Kongming. The rationalism of Chinese and Western philosophies is incompatible, you see. For the grand goal of safeguarding humanity, our strengths and weaknesses were combined. In the process, the Master Strategist analyzed who would be best in charge. The role fell to me, being already acquainted with the modern era.

(cont.)

>Dr. Roman: Yeah, he certainly is a first-rate Servant. Pseudo-Servants all tend to be exceptional, anyway. Gudao, one day you might even meet a Pseudo-Servant that’s a fusion of a god.

>El-Melloi II: Probably… Well, I am a special case. Human hosts chosen to be Pseudo-Servants — magi — already possess considerable power of their own. When a Heroic Spirit possesses somebody, it will choose a person that is close in appearance and composition. That vessel wouldn’t be a weakling. Once human and spirit combine, you could say they become a third personality. The fusion gives birth to a new personality. Servants like these can be dangerous, you know. In any case, their thought patterns would come from the Divine Spirit. They’re selfish in ways we can’t imagine, and make all sorts of impossible demands. When that happens to you, you’ll realize that I’m a proper example of Heroic Spirit possession.

So its now confirmed Gudao fucked Rin.

What about Gudako?

can't wait Parasvati (Sakura)

Anyone have any bets on who the rest of the cast will be possessed by?

Sakura, Shinji, Taiga, Caren, and Kotomine are all up for grabs.

>shinji
>qualifying for being vessel of anything

Perhaps cain, considering his sorta sibling relationship with sakura

Not naked enough to be Ishtar.

So will Ishtar indirectly fuck Gil by fucking his latest boyfriend?

Rin will get so much dick up her it will cancel out all the pussy she's eaten down the years.

>Ishtar is in complete control of Rin and she can only see what Ishtar does with her body
So no change outside of rin calling her a stupid slut after she forgets to grab the money

>Ishtar is in complete control of Rin and she can only see what Ishtar does with her body.
Nice headcanon

I am so fucking gone, like a dozen rehashes of Fate.

>goddess of prostitutes
>possesses Rin
I can't say that I'm surprised.

I remember them saying something like only humans can be summoned. What changed?

Gods and shit can be summoned only if there's a proper vessel for them. So instead of being just summoned they possess a human.

It can also happen to other spirits if there's something wrong with their summons, like Zhuge Liang getting inside Waver.

That's only shitty Fuyuki War. These Grails are thrown by Solomon himself, not by dogshit tier magus.

>It can also happen to other spirits if there's something wrong with their summons, like Zhuge Liang getting inside Waver.
This isn't just FGO related, it's been hinted many times that is Waver's endgame. We don't know yet how it happens.

3,2,3,4 4,2,3 AND
click click click click click click click click click click click click
THESE MEN ARE PAWNS

>that cameltoe

Nice anime

There's something wrong with her legs, but I can't put my finger on it. Like they're horribly proportioned or something.

The foreshortening's off.

Do you think she does DP?

They're not summoned at full power anyway. Orion is just Artemis that shows up when you summon him. In Okeanos she's surprised that she can't kill Herk easily because she's in a Servant container.