Fuck pol stop everything you are reading related to iq and race right now...

Fuck pol stop everything you are reading related to iq and race right now. There is no denying that niggers are brain dead, but this is mostly cultural wise and not related to race. The site iq-research.info, is an anecdotal site and was created by a spic in panama. Hes some fat chubby guy with no social life. It's not known whether or not it is racially motivated that has yet to be answered. But what we can now confirm is that all the shit on iq and race difference is fucking worthless bullshit.

Some other things to take note
>They charge for an iq test
>I was a on holiday in china answered all the questions randomly and got a score of 160 how the fuck is that even possible?
>Terrible reviews
>Uses smart seo and advertisement to bump it up to the top of the page

Pol i think u need to try harder. Using crime statistics may push your cause but using anecdotal evidence wont appeal to the general public, atleast people with a life.

So step up your game you morons.

Pic is of the originial iq distribution that isnt related to race at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=lsat and ugpa means by ethnic groups&safe=strict&client=tablet-android-lenovo&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj14JW15c7XAhXECBoKHa8GDdEQ_AUIEygC&biw=601&bih=962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys faggot

Are you mad you loser, because I debunked every single anecdotal bullshit that has been posted. kill urself faggot.

stick to official stanford-binet and ravens matrices tests.
braingle.com/mind/iq/test.php

>110 is high in the US
im 121 and by Aus standards i'm retarded

Most aussies I have met are retarted little drunkard faggots that have no education. And zi seriously doubt u have an iq of 121 faggot.

You didn't debunk anything... You just said "it's cultural not racial" and provided no kind of argument.

zi? Is that your pronoun you fucking fruitcake?

>And zi seriously doubt u have
quality post

I debunked alot retard. read the post properly and you will know wont you fucking moronic fat fucking low life cunt.

intelligence is an inherited trait
it is based on race

Nah shill you actually didn't. You used a fake anecdote, after you just bitched about anecdotes.

Pulled from a stormfront, some faggot made thos and the anecdote clearly has spread through out online communities.

Just to let you morons know all he did was make the image black and white and edited the text in paint lmfao.

>alot retard

You are not Thomas Sowell, and that argument is faulty.

The average black iq is lower than the average white iq. This is not up for debate, nor is it controversial you fucking monkey.

Its all anecdotal bullshit google.co.uk/search?q=lsat and ugpa means by ethnic groups&safe=strict&client=tablet-android-lenovo&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj14JW15c7XAhXECBoKHa8GDdEQ_AUIEygC&biw=601&bih=962

>"remember goyim, the only differences between races are appearance"
Jews actively suppress any scientific studies on racial differences. If they we're all the same, what are they afraid of?

Visit the link and its quite clearly a bullshit site, trying to create more racial hatred.

Jews are the smartest,

This is more anecdotes u inbred cunt. All you are doing is proving my point, that these images where created by some fat nerds probably you and it has spread. Enough of the fucking lies. its time I reveal the truth