Do you still take this country seriously?

Shills fuck off. Honest answers only please

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395
unvis.it/npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shills fuck off.
what?

No. This country can't be saved and should Balkanize.

I wonder who could be behind this post

just vote in the rock in2020 and the suffering will end sooner

It means shills fuck off. I'm only interested in honest answers

Canada and the US must balkanize to preserve a white continent.

No, but I do take France seriously. Fo' sur'.

I love my country but there needs to be something done about all of this corporatism, I can't go 1 mile without seeing a fucking mcdonalds or walmart.

give me an example of what a shillpost in this topic would be and how that couldn't just be someones "honest answer"

No. Not at all.
This country is a flaming dumpster fire and has been for awhile now.
It's just now the American public is realizing somethings burning.

Of all things I care about, I take the continued existence of this country the most seriously. Dark times, but the fight is still undecided.

The government is a dead husk the Jews are parading around to make it look normal but the people not in cities are cool.

Yes. America will be fine. We've been through worse than this.

Yes, we can Meme like motherfuckers

its pretty good outside liberal dystopian cities

this

I take it seriously. It's a serious mess and a shadow of the glory it was or what was told to us. But the US is riding a wave felt across the globe. We're just living in the tail end of it.

Fuck off, shill. I love my country, my president, and my countrymen. Let God forgive no traitor for neither will I. RWDS when?

I worry. I really do. I look into other countries as if I'm looking for an escape plan. Because while I would love to have the hope that we will be fine, and our country will survive, the years of cynicism and blackpilling has left me frail. Our country has been through a lot, but so have others. But now we are facing a slow decay, an infection. From the inside we are being eaten out, consumed. This isn't a kidney stone we can piss out. Something is happening here, and I have never been more scared to be an American.

If you have French ancestry, come home.

America was literally founded on corporatism

Do you mean trolls?

America is still the richest and most powerful country on Earth and in human history, there is nothing more serious than America. Although I wouldn't take our celebrity culture seriously.

Bukkake?

Sorry son. I believe the most ancestry that I have that hasn't been weeded out by my ancestors due to restless inbreeding with Natives and Potatoes is Polish. This is a lot of the fear I feel. I understand the Amerimutt meme, and I understand why people get mad about it. Because it's becoming less and less of a meme.

/thread

>>sage
leave

Random question. But what do French and French colonials think of Cajuns?

we're a#1 retard of course we're taken seriously.

Why does being a #1 retard command respect?

>imblyingg

I can only speak as a Quebeckers but I feel that juste like us, you were abandonned by the motherland and the anglos assimilated you (and they're still trying to this day to assimilate us).

So what? You're not forced to visit them. Does just the sight of them trigger your mediocrity complex? Who cares what you like? Maybe I wanna' pull over and buy a case of paper towels. Who the fuck are you that your tender sensibilities are reason enough to deny me my paper towels?

No, you've been hollowed out by the conglomerates who have manipulated you into abandoning concepts such as making the rich pay their fair share, protecting labours right to collectively negotiate, and creating regulation for the public good, rather then favouring specific corporations.

You've walked away from everything that gave rise to the middle class, and you've led the rest of us onto the path to ruin with you.

America has been in a firesale since the 70's, the only reason things did not decline too rapidly is due to the advent of the information age, which softened the blow of outsourcing your manufacturing.

And the thing is, it's your fault. It's not the corporations, they do what they can get away with, as such entities have always and will always do.

It's Americans who have caused this through their consumption habits. You traded prosperity to save a few cents on plastic knick knack, and you allow politicians to actively work against you if they pay you a bit of lip service.

Feel good right this second, fuck the consequences, that's America now, and it never used to be that way.

And I have watched your culture degrade, and degrade mine along with it. People meme about how Canada is polite, but I lived in the states in the 70's and 80's. Canadians now behave the way Americans used to, before FOX's Jerry Springer paradigm convinced everybody that it's cool to be a cunt, and now you're basically a nation of vulgar new york jews.

I don't just not take America seriously, I mourn America.

ask your pm

if Canada uncucks itself from Chinese immigration, Liberal control, and gets a better PM than it might be worth going to when shit really gets bad.

You realize if Canada ever fucked with us our military would literally crush you within minutes.

spbp

but it wouldn't because you do not fucking fuck with the #1 retard. He has a big fucking stick and he is NOT afraid to use it

Maybe I wanna see the beauty of nature sometimes instead seeing fifty million mega buildings filled with niggers and coal burners, ya ever think of that ya prick?

No. The U.S. political system is the worst of both worlds. If it were a direct democracy like Switzerland, then the people would at least get what they voted for. If it were dominated by a single political party like Singapore, then the leaders would at least have a plan. As it stands, the people don't get what they vote for and the leaders have no plan. The U.S. constitution needs to be re-written.

Not really, man. I was raised to function in a society and country that doesn’t exist anymore. In fact, people born in the mid to late 80’s were born just in time for everything to turn to shit right when it was our turn to start really living. I still stick by my convictions and I refuse to ride the decline but to think the world that was promised is even remotely available is a complete fucking joke.

Nope. The Union should stay intact, but without serious reform over many areas (education, judicial, taxes, welfare, representation, etc etc.) I can't take my homeland seriously at all. We've been ignoring our problems for too long, and it very well may be too late to change course.

>it's your fault.
some things are. but the mutt thing is not one of them.

"Karen Narasaki, who heads the Asian American Justice Center, finds the 1965 immigration overhaul all the more extraordinary because there's evidence it was not popular with the public.

"It was not what people were marching in the streets over in the 1960s," she says. "It was really a group of political elites who were trying to look into the future. And again, it was the issue of, 'Are we going to be true to what we say our values are?'"

In 1965, the political elite on Capitol Hill may not have predicted a mass increase in immigration. But Marian Smith, the historian for Customs and Immigration Services, showed me a small agency booklet from 1966 that certainly did. It explains how each provision in the new law would lead to a rapid increase in applications and a big jump in workload — more and more so as word trickled out to those newly eligible to come. Smith says a lifetime of immigration backlogs had built up among America's foreign-born minorities. These immigrants would petition for relatives to come to the United States, and those relatives in turn would petition for other family members. Demand from post-colonial countries in Asia and Africa, she notes, jumped after World War II. "

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395

Please archive
unvis.it/npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395

Yes, but corporations have fucked us and our Congress let them do it

If by balkanize, you mean "we annex you and kill half the population," sure.

or your people can erradicate the leftists and have the entire country for yourselves

The Republic endures, and will continue to endure so long as filial love burns in the heart of one true patriot, so long as one hand still reaches out to raise that ragged old flag up from the blood and the dust.

None of those things matter one bit if you live in Canada as you're meant to; outside of the city.

That's what makes Canada a good place, it's almost completely untouched. In the city? Why bother. A city's a city. ANd rpboelsm like too many Chineese come from governments trying to grow cities, which is why you're silly to make distinctions about Liberals being in power, since the Conservatives open the floodgates even wider when they can for this exact purpose.

They all work for the donor class, and the donor class doesn't car about lines on maps at all, they only care about markets. Growing, utilizing, diluting labour, consolidating, these are the things they work towards.

And political party does not matter at all.

If you come here, do it because you want to eat untainted moose that you caught on land that no other human has likely ever walked on. If the wilderness is not of interest to you, Canada is useless as a destination, as is everywhere else.

Who stops you from doing that? ((them))? Who is victimizing you now, sissy boy?

>about half the population doesn't understand peaceful protest

No, get me out of this fucking retarded country

No. We're in many ways full third world(infrastructure, healthcare, and education outside the coastal elite cities) and we already resemble Brazil racially.

Honestly the mutt thing is just for funposting, I didn't actually notice that it wasn't a normal flag or I wouldn't have used it alongside a real post.

I never thought I would ever be moved by a fucking leaf.

No. The US is even more cucked than Germany and we are already cucked to infinity.

There's always Swedistan to look down on, zusammen.

Yes, the new city will prevail!

kek. Nobody's more cucked than you, Hans. Don't even kid yourself. Come back when you can say what you want to out loud again.

No. Once you cross the border into your country and drive a bit you really just get the feeling that you are cattle being herded by ads and fast food and materialism.

You've got awesome cigarettes though so I guess it's whatever. Still fucking creepy though.

They literally built a fucking a fucking walmart and a mini city in front of my house which used to be farm land.It's now run down and filled with niggers, not to mention the rest of this fucking state is now filled with them because of this shit.Thanks for supporting the death of whites you corporate cocksucker.

I know that feel. They tore down the forest I spent my childhood in to build a massive sprawl of 40-50 McMansions. Feelsbad.

Honest answer here:

The history of the United States is not the history of a single continuous republic. Effectively we've had at least four different republics. 1. Original articles of confederation. 2. Current constitution adopted. 3. Greater centralization after the civil war. 4. The new deal of the twentieth century. Each period fundamentally changed the nation from what it was before.

The current republic, while nominally a descendant of the traditional values of the american past is in reality a universalist totalitarian regime with globalist imperial aspirations. All the ties of culture and tradition that have held the nation together are not only weak, but actively attacked by the current system.

Do I take seriously a country who's binding ties are unraveling under the control of totalitarians who want to exert control around the world while degrading the very foundation of their power?

I take seriously the harm and horror it can cause me and that which I love. But I don't take seriously it is the country I grew up loving. That country died a long time ago.

56% my dude. 56. fucking. percent.

I never took anything seriously user

Depressing but accurate.

Thats what balkanized means

i only take white people seriously so no

How many people is that?

Well memed big brother.

Can confirm. Canadian cigarettes are extremely expensive and taste like cardboard but as long as you stay out of the cities it's a fucking beautiful country and the air just feels fresh compared to our burger air. Too bad about the hate speech thing, though.

SUPPORT LOCAL AND SMALL BUSINESS BY PAYING $1 EXTRA

>used to be nothing but silence and beauty
>all i hear now is fucking police sirens and loud nigger music along with loud trucks and motorcycles driven by micro dick faggots
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

There was a patch of land about 5 houses wide across from my childhood home. I have a lot of fond memories playing there. Now it's just houses with spics living in them. Meh.

It gets harder everyday. We should have never allowed the PC and SJW movements off the ground.

Never have, never will
>hurr durrr muh melting pot

Basically anything Australia has said this evening has been a shill or troll. So I guess you and everyone from your prison island.