youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On Sup Forums

bumping with finn

here

on r/the_donald with my fellow based magapedes

2016 election day was my first day on Sup Forums

Was fun, high energy.

Once net neutrality goes to shit and his tax plan passes I cant wait for the immeasurable shitstorm that will happen here.

>tfw got in an ATV accident the night before and broke my hip and my sternum
>hospitalized for a week and missed all the shenanigans

I envy you bastards.

here. watching a stream of cnn with Sup Forums

can't help but wonder how long i'd have put off suicide if he'd lost

laughing my ass off at the embassy party
free drinks too

>prove you aren't a newfag by posting shit from a year ago

The map in this isn't accurate cause it was made before the results of PA were fully counted but after it had been called.

That's a tragedy user. Your fault for going outside.

Watching CNN with my parents and brother, discussing how Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were totally going red. They didn't believe me. I was right.
thanks Sup Forums

Ohhhhh the entire isp range bans ended now that the gay ass mods realized they couldn't hush the storm.

Celebrating at GOP State Headquarters in one of the states trump won, after having worked my ass off to get him there

I was working at the polling station right down the street from my house.
>throat was hurting
>took a bunch if cough drops to help
>mfw no one told me cough drops have a laxative effect if you have too many in a short time
>mfw taking a bathroom break every 10 minutes
Long and greuling 12 hour day but the liveral tears restored my spirit.

I was at home in Texas. I voted for Hillary in the morning. I cried that night when we lost. Much different feeling than 2012 and 2008.

Right here, baby.

Running around my hotel room in Ohio, shrieking and shit posting on every social media account I had till 3 in the morning. I've never been that happy.

98% of this board are newfags. I come because Sup Forums hasn't been good in years and Sup Forums has gotten too autistic. The last year on Sup Forums has been nearly unbearable. But there's nowhere else to go.

Stuck at a bar in a blue state surrounded by sad assholes, dying inside

I was in NYC the election night, chilling with a bunch of racists at one of the few bars in the city that let you smoke. Sam Hyde even showed up for a little while. It was the best night of my life.

I still remember it like it was yesterday, I drank way too much fucking coffee and I was a godamn giggling buffoon while watching as many liberal shows and sites as I could and posting on poll. I had never been so fucking happy in my entire life.

>I had never been so fucking happy in my entire life
It was the best day ever

>local reddit purveyor angered by screenshot

Good riddance with free internet, as all the good it does, it does much more evil in the hands of poor sheeple. I'm all for a paywall barrier.

Personal ballot. Was first in line at 4:30 AM.

In the bathroom jacking off.

>I've been here for 1 year~
>not a newfag
get the fuck out

It was the greatest day. Some people haven't spoken to me since the election, cause they hated my guy so much.

Guys, question: I am surrounded by people who say
>lol John Stewart roasts everyone. He's a balanced centered guy, he's not on anyone's sa
side haha

I've even explained and shown that he's Jonathan Leibowitz and some people just can't wrap their minds around the fact that they're just being misled

Sharing a laugh with my dad. We woke up early and went to vote at the crack of dawn

10.2 inches deep in a donkey's butthole

At a Canadian pro-Hillary feminist gathering.
The salt was real.

on Sup Forums with my Sup Forumsbros

Why do we allow newfags to post?

In my dorm. Only a few of the people on my floor paid attention to what was going on and pretty much everyone wanted trump to win. I kept telling everyone all day that trump had a 90% chance of winning and they all thought I was full of shit. Not a trump homer but it was obvious seeing how fast the gap in the polls closed the week leading into 11/8

And as I expected almost nothing of consequence has changed almost a year into his presidency. At least he’s funny

Can I get the Brexit Original Version please?

Not bragging here, but I had just gotten done having sex with my wife. We were cleaning up and I looked up to the best news in a while. Hoping for 4 more years.

I remember the post in your pic OP.
I went out and voted (PA resident) then came back home with a couple of italian hoagies, turned on fox news to watch the results come in while I posted on Sup Forums with my laptop.
I damn near cried tears of joy when PA turned red.

At work.

>And as I expected almost nothing of consequence has changed almost a year into his presidency. At least he’s funny
Clever shill disguise

she actually has pretty eyes
imagine those eyes welling with tears from her choking on your drumfp-supporting dick

I was in prison with a bunch of niggers who half rejoiced when Trump won other half just glad a woman didn't win.

Few were butt sore screaming WE GONNA GO TO WAR WITH MEXICO

>tfw when perianal cyst oozing
>thick yellow goop filling my undies
>smugly cast vote for Trump

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

MARCO RUBIO OWNED BY JEWS AND FREEMASONS

The same reason we allow leafs to post

>at least he's funny.

Pretty much the reason I told people to vote for him, regardless of what they think the President will actually accomplish.

I got this, but it's from /k/

been here so long and will always be a newfag. you all are mostly cancer

I remember I went to vote and then went to a local diner to grab some lunch.

6 college stronk women were standing outside with lattes entirely too happy, with the "I voted" stickers on their vests. They clearly thought they just made "history"

Was up till 4 am laughing my ass off.

Finishing shovel knight and browsing Sup Forums on a wall sized TV screen. Was a fucking 10/10 day.

I had time off from work so I was here grinning like an idiot and mining salt for like 36 hours straight.
Best night of my life so far. I actually feel sorry for newfags that missed out.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I

>Florida
>99% called
>Trump leading by fucking peanuts
>anons from around the fucking world are screaming CALL IT! CAAAALL IIIIIIIIT!
>it finally happens
>FINAL COUNTDOWN starts playing in the sticky
>yfw
I get giddy just thinking about it, I just imagine an army of anons rushing out of the trenches, charging through the enemy lines