Get in the car

Get in the car
Fasten your seatbelt
It's loli time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TqSyvdqn9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why isn't that infant in a child-seat? That's dangerous as hell.

What happens in loli time? What's that stick for? Is she gonna prosecute me?

What's she going to do with that crop.

Did you bring the you-know-what?

>loli's in cars

Man I know this story.

C'mon man. At least put on some good classic rock.

Bob Seger, my only weakness!
Fuck!

>Not even Jackson Brown
Your strength is weak.

Standard Franziska von Karma > loli Franziska von Karma

this is an immutable fact

>Old hag better than a loli
>ever

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

>girl stole $1 worth of ice cream
>the only punishment is rape

seems a bit to harsh, honestly.

>The Beatles
>Bob Seger
>The Who
>Pink Floyd
>Tom Petty
That loli is really good at guessing your garbage taste.

Episode 2 when?

February.

You have to be strict with lolis, that's the only way they'll learn.

Ha! You'd never get me with rock! You better have some Bernhard Günter or Inoue Tetsu if you even want to make me come close to the car.

I'm in live with Ohoho

>It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.
A tear rolls down my face every time.

>>ITT:
youtube.com/watch?v=2TqSyvdqn9c

I see a loli in a white car

Posting best Sanae

What is this show?

DO YOU LIKEE
MY CAAAR?

Google it dumbass.

Do you have classic rock?

I want a loli to touch me on the penis.

but im not a loli

Seger is great you faggot, you probably think Clapton sucks too because of your overwhelmingly bad taste. You know what? We don't even want you in the van, you get to walk home quiet and thirsty.