Raw manga thread/漫画スレ

What raw manga are you reading?
何を読んでるんだい?
手伝い要るんだい?
日本語でおk

Other urls found in this thread:

djt.neocities.org/bunpou/full_day.html#だい
djt.neocities.org/bunpou/full_day.html#要る・いる(3)
mega.nz/#F!dZYFHI7Q!QJwBjGMeGA_tAyZQ0bmkFw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SZS

sachiko chan kawaii

Horimiya

so cute

New Game

This isn't djt -- this is a raw manga thread. バカ

Why are Kou and Rin so homosexual?
Who?

I wanna finally get around to reading Blame but the scans I found aren't very good and I'm not going to spend a few hundred bucks on physical volumes

なんで一つのスレに集合したい
質問があるなら他のスレを作ればいい
それでいいじゃない

英語でおk

Afro Tanaka.

集合しなかったらスレがあるころに待っている
ある問題は完全課題ではいないし集合しよう
If we can't meet than we'll just wait until there's a thread.
Individual questions are not all there is to talk about, so we'll gather.

>Why are Kou and Rin so homosexual?
I don't know but it makes me want to read it even though it's not that interesting a story to me.

so good
one of my favorites

Got a link? It's not in the CoR.

Is it available in digital anywhere?
Alternatively, how far did you look?

the obvious places

Does that include nyaa, the core, perfect dark, etc?

It's on nyaa though

He said he found some but they were bad quality.

>(exp,sl) you're not making any sense; can I have that in Japanese?
what

What from?

日本語でおk

>solely relying on dictionaries
You have a long way to come, friend.

何物から

彼が起きた
いいことだ
You gotta start somewhere, man. I still have to type out everything I read or else I forget it.

How far in are you? I've got all ten volumes and they are all more or less pic related quality.
Almost certain these are straight from the CoR.

何を[What ]読んでる[reading]んだい?[are you?]
だい might be throwing you off, so this:
djt.neocities.org/bunpou/full_day.html#だい
手伝い[Help/assistance (helper/assistant]要る[need/require]んだい[do you?]
要る might be throwing you off, so this:
djt.neocities.org/bunpou/full_day.html#要る・いる(3)
That wasn't very natural Japanese so maybe it messed with your head.
日本語でおk[In Japanese is okay.]

Just started ごちうさ, pretty nice.

How do I start reading raw manga?

google "Compelling Content: How To Get Started with Raw Japanese Material"

You get some raw manga and start reading it. You're going to have to be more specific.

You have to learn Japanese.

Start by downloading some.
Do a google search for
>cornucopia of resources
and try the top few links till you find what looks like a spreadsheet.

These are good that you don't have to link the actual url, just the search keywords. Stops it from getting too off topic.

I don't think I can handle reading this.

Your head or your heart?

yes

My anxiety.

Why is that, user. It's fun and cute. Don't you like fun and cute things?

Apparently compelling content is no longer showing up on google even though it was just yesterday. Maybe one of the edits I made made google think it's spam.

安心して、消したのが私だ

とつくにの少女「Siúil, a Rún」
第01-02巻 + 第11-13話:
mega.nz/#F!dZYFHI7Q!QJwBjGMeGA_tAyZQ0bmkFw

Recommended to beginners (or anyone).

*dynamic blushing*

havent even started reading

だい is a 語尾 form that's used by older people towards people their junior what the fuck sort of bullshit are you spouting

How difficult is that for a beginner reader?

rabbits are garbage, the only thing good about it is the first op song

Very easy if you're fluent in kana and "anime japanese". I only know 1500 words and I can read it as long as I look up all the words I don't know, since what's going on is simple enough to keep track of between trips to the dictionary.

If you're not at that level yet, it would be very difficult.

click on the picture and attempt to read it

if it takes you more than 10 minutes give it a pass

For looking up unknown words in scans, or?
>Apparently compelling content is no longer showing up on google even though it was just yesterday.
Odd. I cleared my cache, cookies, opened up a private window and made sure to set the search to google.com/ncr before searching, to avoid it automatically altering the results based on location, and pic related.

Yep, the stats page shows up but not the page itself.

>だい is a 語尾 form that's used by older people towards people their junior what the fuck sort of bullshit are you spouting
Not entirely sure what you mean. I didn't make the op.

How did you find the example raw I posted, is that the same as what you have?

That shouldn't be an issue, really. From there all they need to do is click on the big picture of the website to the right of the screen. If they aren't smart enough for that, they aren't smart enough to learn Japanese or read raw manga.
Too harsh?

I don't know nip, it's a shame I'm missing on so much shit just because it'll never be translated, how do I cope?

Abandon all weeb material and make /lit/ your home board

Not too harsh, I just need to get the main page back on google results or people won't find it organically.
Just learn japanese. Bam, access to raw manga. In fact, the level needed to read manga with the same comprehension as most scanlations is pretty low, you can probably reach it in a year and a half.

>how do I cope?
Either accept it or start learning nip?

I wish I could learn Japanese.

With compelling content, anyone can learn japanese.

Even if it were to be translated, translations are terrible. Even for very well renowned and often talked about titles, the translations are laughable and painful to read when you compare them to the original Japanese text side by side. Languages are like that, and it's even more true for Japanese from a Westerner perspective. Translations will never ever bring you close to fully enjoy something as it was intended to be.

So either start learning or accept it.

>just learn nip so you can read mangos online lol xd
You know what? I'm gonna fucking learn it and I'm gonna screenshot these posts and I'm gonna fucking shitpost so hard in japanese I'll show you, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL

iShoujo. Truly a miracle of the universe.

Sachiko depresses me.

You're forgetting the conundrum of knowing Japanese. Good quality raws are hard to find and scanlation groups refuse to release their raws so you have to either fork out money to buy the physical edition or deal with people's shitty translations.

Okay, I removed some spam-like license boilerplate markup and removed the reference to piracy. Let's see if google unblocks it.

it has furigana

>I'm gonna fucking learn it
Godspeed.
>and I'm gonna fucking shitpost so hard in japanese
On 2ch, please.

>犬
>猫
᠎⁠鳥᠎⁠派᠎⁠っ᠎⁠す᠎⁠

I WISH I WERE A BIRD
᠎⁠娘᠎⁠が᠎⁠ア᠎⁠メ᠎⁠リ᠎⁠カ᠎⁠に᠎⁠行᠎⁠く᠎⁠の᠎⁠で᠎⁠ー᠎⁠す᠎⁠

There are so many things to read out there, let's say even if you're a NEET without money you'll always have things to read. If you have money and really want to read something you can't find then you buy it. I bet you'd only have to buy one manga for 10 you pirate, it's not a big deal.

Hardly a problem.

>tfw don't want to take any japanese courses because i'll be surrounded by faggots and weebs
>inb4 are you self aware user
I want to learn it for other reasons besides weebshit, I just need an efficient way to do it by myself

The ratio of weeb media I buy to the ones I pirate is like 2:1 rn tbqh

もう我慢できないわ!未翻訳漫画を読むにはどーすればいいの?何でもしますから

>I want to learn it for other reasons besides weebshit

If I recall you can't post on 2ch unless you're in japan or have some sort of japanese vpn that the site doesn't know about.

Uh mASAKA NANI YOOOOOOOOOOO NANDATO kisama me p-please

趣味がいいですね
質問があったら是非聞いて下さい

できるよ
これを

3q

>Good quality raws are hard to find
There are hundreds of series in the CoR with more than good enough scans, not to mention the decent ones on nyaa, etc. Try comparing it to actual physical copies of manga, unless you are using a magnifying glass to read everything, most of the scans are more or less better than what you'd get from reading directly from a paperback sized book.
Really high resolution scans have tained the perception of what manga is like to normally read and what the Japanese normally read, which is from dead tree. We're actually pretty spoiled in the west with our digital supply.

Most of the scans I find are under 300dpi. I consider 300dpi to be the minimum I can accept, though I'll admit you can go a bit lower as long as the manga's fonts are clear enough.

By the time you are able to shitpost in Japanese I'm sure you'll have found your way to a Japanese VPN.
I believe in you, user.

>There are hundreds of series in the CoR with more than good enough scans

Yeah and only 2% of them are worth reading.

For example the inuyasha scans in the CoR are LITERALLY unreadable. I'm serious, go check.

あっそ。また明日

nigga why the fuck would i want to read inuyasha lmao

お疲れ様でした
Just an example. It's a rather popular retro series in the west. I'd expect better.

>Yeah and only 2% of them are worth reading.
Maybe you don't really like manga?

>implying I don't know what inuyasha is

Look I have a fixed amount of time on this planet and I don't want to waste it on generic shit like for example

少壮血気。雪のように輝く白色髪の毛。そして性格がいい。イケメンの特徴だよ

>literally unreadable
Um

amazon.co.jp

There you go. This should let you read most series out there

Yeah, it makes my eyes hurt, so I can't read it.

Yeah I use it already. It's worth the money I'd say and feels kinda nostalgic making me feel like I'm a kid again buying physical comic books to put on my shelves

Same, though i live in LA so i just go to kinokunya and book-off

It's back on the index, cheers.

Thank you kind user.

This is really encouraging, but probably only because it has like zero text on the page.

How about this?

[告られた。]
‥‥ 帰るね
え?
‥‥
良かった 心中のニュ―スは ないみたいですね
糸色先生 これを見て 下さい
常月さんの ここ一年の 写真です
どう思われ ますか?
いますよねえ こーゆう娘
付き合う 男によって キャラの変わる
おはよう でざいます

that one when i have time

I didn't know it was this good. Put on the backburner.

Anyone ever buy/start reading something blind (eg no scans or based on the cover only)? How'd it go?

I liked オリーブ! Believe,“Olive”? quite a bit. I wish to be a cute gril who is pampered by my cute senpai-tachi.

文月ふうろ and 相原飯店 are the same person, aren't they? I don't know how I feel about this.

Do you have any inner pages of picture related?