Deports 60k haitians

>deports 60k haitians
>brings in 300k puerto ricans
>net gain of 240k shitskins

fuck this retarded faggot trump

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/florida-struggles-to-accommodate-puerto-rico-hurricane-victims-fleeing-island-in-droves.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pdz5kCaCRFM
snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luckily Puerto Ricans don’t qualify for permanent residency, so as soon as the island has electricity again, they’ll get deported back! #MAGA

Trump can't do anything about that. Puerto Rico is part of the United States. People born there are automatically US citizens. It's been that way since 1917.

So you would rather have 360k?

puerto ricans were made citizens so they could be cannon fodder in WW1.

This

they are actively being relocated here with financial aid, you dog dick sucking leaf

Peurto rico is America dumbass. You can’t deport citizens.

>tfw came here legally and had to go through an extensive process to be able to get a visa.
>yet Puerto Rican niggers and Mexishits just walk over and Uncle Sams bend over.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Let's give Puerto Rico it's freedom and independence

Who's financial aid? Soro's

Great idea. Think china and russia would like that. They can name ghd new country puerto cubo

These fuckers hiding thier faces in OP' s pic are probably gang members.
Fuck Trump, we need Duterte.

Sauce?

Let them be their problem. Puerto Rico does absolutely nothing for the mainland

He's saving them from predation

Why exactly do we keep these spics as a sort of quasi-state anyway?
What do they have to offer to the U.S other than "muh military base"?

Magapedes, the immigrants can come but just for a little bit! NO BRAKES

1) Remove Puerto Ricans from Puerto Rico, dump them in 56%land
2) Mass white migration to Puerto Rico
3) ????
4) Fourth Reich

Puerto Ricans have been citizens since forever, can't really compare them to the shitheads that come from the southern border

Ricans are American citizens and can't be cock blocked from relocating the the mainland. OP is a massive faggot.

Puerto Ricans are dirty spics that vote Democrat and leftist policies, hardly better than Mexicans.
Cubans on the other hand...

BUT THEY ARE AMERICANS... LOL

ricans are a shit race, their music is shit, if I could create a hurricane again, i'd do it

Florida fag here. They're literally importing them in droves. Trump better do something before they turn this into a blue state.

Can we take the island from them while they’re gone? I’ve always a White Island utopia.

Dumb fucking Trumpkin doesn't know Puerto Rico has been a US territory since the Spanish American War 1898. Puerto Ricans ARE Americans.

Puerto Rico is a subject of the United States, conquered by the sword.

op you don't have aton of experience with Haitians vs Peurto Ricans o you? Haitians, not all but many, ruin S Florida.

CUBANS BTFO

AYYYY PAPI MY ASS OFF

probably, they only live in the shitty cities, I talked to many ricans in the Navy, they are all poor faglords who live off of tourists, so basically they are fucked beyond beleif

Where you at flaghider I'm in Daytona I haven't seen any spicans

no they are our slaves, they are a territory, thanks teddy for that primo realistate.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS! HAHAHAH

>complaining about immigrants from your own country

american education yet again

They’re US citizens you stupid nigger.

they don't unless they join the military or apply

no they aren't they are a province of the USA you uneducated retarded spic

would this be a good time to buy real estate in puerto rico to rent out to gibs niggers

Ricans are US citizens..

They're not! These lazy pieces of shit are going to stay in Florida!
SEND HELP! GAS PREFERRED! FLORIDA IS IN TROUBLE!

no they are not, they can't vote in elections, they can join the military and that's about it, just like flips

by that logic why have like half the states

These Haitians have been here since the 2010 earthquake. I've even heard another report that Trump lifted on Colombians drug shit that happened in the 90s or something so now they have to go back. THEY ARE NOT LEAVING

The 2016 election proved elections are not bound to legalities. Non citizens will vote as minorities and self haters will stay quiet

>Daytona has the actual nice, long, flat beaches, and QT blondes
>MFW I'm stuck with rachet flavela whores and Haitian gangs
Just bomb Miami, please!

good

every single puerto rican in that picture is worth 10 shart in mart amerilard republitard

you are simply inferior, you're just one tier above africans but below every other civilization

we will make them leave
the only people i respect as immigrants in florida are cubans that fled castro

yea miami is a dump, i've been there 4 times, it's mongrel city

Puerto Rico was a terrible investment. Worse than buying a speedboat in the middle of the desert.

>more literal monkeys
Someone hates us
If it's not the Jews then it's God himself

And these shitskins are citizens and can vote. Enjoy blue Florida

> Puerto Ricans are probably whiter than the average Am*rican from Florida.

I always ask ricans when I see them, name one good thing you gave to the USA, and the only response is jennifer lopez

>The Puerto Ricans are coming to America
>Puerto Ricans
>Puerto Rico has been part of the U.S. since 1898
Really makes you think

haitians are objectively worse and we have basically no choice on the ricans.

Rolling for race war to start in Florida now
>Whites and Cubans vs. Commie Ricans, Congolombians, and Nigger Islanders

jeezus .... Puerto Rico are conquered US territory, just like filipina punany

it's not part of, it's a territory, it's not part of anything, it's a conquered island like the philipines

what part u in whodi?

thank they cant vote, trump needs to get voter id going.

Puerto Ricans are useless send them back

YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT! THEY'RE NOT CUBANS WHO ARE VEHEMENTLY ANTI-COMMUNIST! ALL PUERTO NIGGOS DO IS SHAKE THEIR ASSES TO DESPACITO, EAT PASTELITOS ON FOOD STAMPS, AND VOTE DEMOCRAT!
THEY WILL TURN FLORIDA BLUE!

>Florida struggles to accommodate Puerto Rico hurricane victims fleeing island in droves

>500,000 Puerto Ricans are expected to come to Florida in the next four years to join the one million already in the state.

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/florida-struggles-to-accommodate-puerto-rico-hurricane-victims-fleeing-island-in-droves.html

Wait, what?
They have US citizenship, faggot

the gayest thing of all is every puerto rican, just like cubans, have a fucking puerto rican flag on their rear view mirror dangling, reminding you that they aren't here to assimilate

youtube.com/watch?v=pdz5kCaCRFM

>plans to build a Mexican wall
>Since 2007, Mexican immigration has continually been dropping, and has reached the lowest rate since 70's
>Obama deported more Mexicans than Clinton and Bush together
Sometimes I think retarded Americans belives Salvadoreans, Guatemaleans, centroamericans, etc... are "Mexicans".

why can't all these anti-white shitskins stop flooding into white countries? are they fucking retarded?

>tfw my abulea might come and visit soon

Dade - mother was born and raised her when it was "Playground of the South", she refuses to leave. I'm trying to get the whole family to Jupiter or somewhere out, even Davie at least.

Should've just helped Puerto Rico and they would have stayed.

kek'd

Why do they get free housing? What kind of retard shit is this?

No, Puerto Ricans are stupid niggers.

what? so you're saying we should have built a hurricane wall or rebuilt their entire island after a hurricane?

fuck you are stupid rican

you're in the dade part of miami?

... maybe you're good where you're at

To be fair. A lot of Salvadoreans, Guatemalans and centroamericans larp as "Mexicans" when they get here

They're helpless, period. You give them money and the will eat it or buy NY Yankees paraphernalia. They can't figure out how to string electric polls because they're the most idiiotic terrirtory under US control. And if you do it for them, they'll find a way to break it.

or will it redpill more fence sitters?

Are you kidding me? Puerto Ricans are some of the most patriotic people I've ever met next to maybe Texans. Just because you have pride in your state/territory doesn't mean you haven't assimilated to American culture. I really can't fathom what you all would have against Puerto Ricans. They're a gigantic boon to our country economically and some of the finest servicemen I've every had the pleasure of serving alongside were Puerto Rican.

Davie here. This place is getting more blacked every year and there are drug dealing spics aplenty. I see junkies almost every day. Make sure the part of Davie you look for is white.

ITS BEAUTIFUL :)

Wtf hahah they are already american.

The territories are still part of the U.S., they may be colonial possessions but they are ours nevertheless.

Okay but we can't keep them imprisoned on that island when they are technically Americans. What needs to happen is Puerto Rico should be granted independence, with no automatic U.S. citizenship afterward (preferential treatment is fine, but only as part of a reformed, merit-based immigration system).

I have already reported guatamalans in my area, I hate thos squatamalan faggots

Sorry faggot, even your little (((snopes))) calls your claim bull shit.

The number of people deported at or near the [U.S.-Mexico] border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency’s deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

Until recent years, most people caught illegally crossing the southern border were simply bused back into Mexico in what officials called “voluntary returns,” but which critics derisively termed “catch and release.” Those removals, which during the 1990s reached more 1 million a year, were not counted in Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s deportation statistics.

Now, the vast majority of border crossers who are apprehended get fingerprinted and formally deported. The change began during the George W. Bush administration and accelerated under Obama. The policy stemmed in part from a desire to ensure that people who had crossed into the country illegally would have formal charges on their records.

In the Obama years, all of the increase in deportations has involved people picked up within 100 miles of the border, most of whom [had] just recently crossed over. In 2013, almost two-thirds of deportations were in that category.

snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

niggericans are already US citizens. they can come to the mainland and settle anytime they want.

Northern Dade, not going any more specific than that.
No, I'm not good, every day I yearn for a nuclear holocaust or a callback from a job up north.

When are we going to start bring some Asians over? It's shitskins all day, every day.

>Luckily Puerto Ricans don’t qualify for permanent residency, so as soon as the island has electricity again, they’ll get deported back! #MAGA
Wrong

patriotic for puerto rico, not america, you are certainly one of them, they are fucking scammers and losers

spic dealers because those davie whiteboys cant stop it with the blues, bars, roxys, oxys, and now crystal and fent

Yeah, well places like Ohio look a lot like that now too thanks to the Opiod crisis. The fact that it's white people really shouldn't make a difference.

delet this you cunt :(

>They're a gigantic boon to our country economically
tell me more, i'll wait, fuck you are this delusional

They're handed everything their subhuman societies could never produce on a platter just for showing up.

Moving here is the smartest decision they could make.

The goddamn kiked normies cheering it on are the real retards.

Spics are better than niggers

nmb side or miami lakes