Why is modern "journalism" so shitty?

And how has Sup Forums become a legitimate news source for illegitimate news sources?
archive.is/z0vYY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z0vYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

>onions BAD
>anal sex with hemorrhoids GOOD

>implying you wouldn't put it in her ass just because of a few hemorrhoids

Clearly a trap

>this is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea

why?

>Drinking onion juice, or eating massive quantities of raw onions, is a bad idea because the taste is reportedly horrible and the aftermath consists of sweating onion stench out of every pore for days if not weeks

The poster makes it sound like it'll fucking kill you, meanwhile her only argument is
>uh well it tastes bad
>and u might smell??

Stop the fucking presses, everyone stop drinking water and eating fruits and healthy food that don't taste like chocolate

Wasnt the whole onion thing last night just a lefty Sup Forums raid? I find it hard to believe a bunch of anons suddenly felt the need to profess their love of onions.

Fails to mention this also is one of the best cancer prevention foods as well

>lefty
>Sup Forums
Pick one

Well, onions are very good for your blood flow and bones as far as I know. So, if /leftypol/ wants to promote healthy food memes, they are welcome

>burning question

WE WUZ HEALTH PROFESSIONALS AND SHIT

I'd recki her hemorrhoid anus

Fuck. Have I been inadvertently killing myself my eating raw onion salad for the past 10 years?

What the fuck happened to Beth? She used to have pretty good live hacks, but I stopped going to the site about a year ago and now all her shit is retarded.

> believing what you read on 'Sup Forums last night'

you need to consider the wider perspective:

the soy meme was secretly implemented by Sup Forums several years ago, mainly because Sup Forums loves to fap to soyboy tits.
it was a piece of cake: muh environment, muh hormones/antibiotics, also big soy coverthandedly embraced

now Sup Forums implements the onion meme to

> reinforce the soy meme by
> framing it as leftypol joke
> getting msm to counterfactually report on onions

big onion plays somenumber-d chess here and secretly embraces

seems legit

>who are the jews

>burning questions
>How to enjoy anal sex when you have hemorrhoids

lol wtf

What the fuck is this? Some random bullshit threads over the course of a day on a taiwanese basket weaving forum is enough to warrant a god damn debunking article?

Jesus guys. How did we break the world this hard. I just wanted to shitpost and post anime tiddies.

>archive.is/z0vYY
>Drinking Raw Onion Juice to try to boost your testosterone is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea.
>also a BURNING QUESTIONS: How to Enjoy Anal Sex When You Have Hemorrhoids?

No, it's a recent /fit/ meme

>(((they))) are saying it's a bad idea.
>it really does seem like it's a bad idea.
Have they become so aware of how much we distrust them that they are trying to use reverse psychology to make us drink onion juice?

tfw drank a gallon of onion juice yesterday and now i smell and cant get rid of it thanks Sup Forums

>tfw drank a gallon of onion juice yesterday and now i smell and cant get rid of it thanks Sup Forums
kek
have you tried adding other things to your diet?

>The people of Sup Forums
Who the fuck let her into our secret club?

Its true white people do love cheese.

Years ago a buddy got a fancy juicer and while drunk I juiced a big white onion and drank it down. The next 12 hours were extremely unpleasant. My girlfriend could still smell it on me the next day, like it was coming out of my pours or something, and she wasn't even there when I did it and I hadn't told her about it, she just noticed right away that I smell like onions. I also had some pretty hardcore shits and just generally felt terrible for about half a day afterwards.

tl:dr don't drink onions

>could spend time and money researching real stories
>or could lurk Sup Forums, find (or if really pressed for time, make) the dumbest, most ridiculous post I can, and write an outraged "article" about it

It's capitalism desu. Good reporting doesn't make money.

see
the endkampf big soy against big onion is nigh

>newfag doesn’t know what lefty/pol/ is
Kys bud

Drinking onion juice was obviously a dumb idea. On the other hand if you make a greek salad you are taking in a lot of good raw onion and olive oil and olive oil does increase testosterone while red onions do have a lot of great health qualities. Eating red onions in a greek salad leaves them fresh and their nutrition is easily available raw. Also if you throw in some fresh minced garlic you are going to boost that testosterone even more, garlic is actually used as a natural supplement for body building and it's nutrients are also most available if eaten raw. The olive oil in the greek salad actually reduces the acridity of these vegetables and makes them more palatable/delicious.

Greek salad is god gains. You don't have to put olives in them though, olives don't do anything for you.

If you're worried that this food is too soygoy for you then i dunno chuck something that makes you feel alpha in there too.

The jew

>Poland
Have you?

Catering to the market. Whatever gets clicks gets them money, and business need money.

Guys I drank onion juice this morning and I can't stop getting erections, I went to the gym and did double my usual weights and grew 3 inches taller. WTF is going on???