Women only hold 8 percent of patents

ipwatchdog.com/2016/08/01/patent-gender-gap/id=71537/

>The IWPR briefing paper reports that women make up only 7.7 percent of primary inventors who hold patents. According to IWPR, those women who are the primary inventor tend to hold patents for inventions associated with traditional female roles, such as jewelry and apparel.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/08/08/female-billionaires-entrepreneurs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you look at non white and non north east asian women it's probably close to 0%

Wow that's more than I would have thought

Joobies Mommy!!

Most patents are held by soulless, genderless, super-corporations so this shouldn't be a surprise.

patent trolls hold half of the patents and patent trolling, like most forms of trolling, doesn't really appeal to women.
t. patentfag

Patent trolling still requires intelligence and foresight

patent THESE goy toy boy

So how many do men hold?

Any dipshit knows corporations own patents more often than individuals.

Corporations aren't sentient beings you dumb nigger. Men still create 99 percent of the useful shit.

This is why I'll never understand how anyone could think making 40 percent t of boards at corporations women would be good for the economy. Women arent creators.

that's not fair

The legal system here favors patent trolls and the USOP is managed by people with donkey shit for brains. You don't need brains as much as a litigious personality.

shes got a patent on milkers for sure

this

What have women invented? I'm genuinely interested.

mommys milk

Besides this wierd fetish guy what have women invented?

Abigail is a whore. Now Agatha is a good wholesome jewess.

Checked

That is very interesting user.

I'm not sure. I'm just surprised despite 50 years of female liberation and a few decades of quotas and two decades of women outnumbering men at university,we still haven't seen even one female Steve jobs. In fact there's less female billionaires as a proportion when compared to male billionaires.

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/08/08/female-billionaires-entrepreneurs

I can understand why some women truly think the "system" is against if all they see on the top are Jewish/white/Asian men. Feminism has taught that men and women are the same, so according to that flawed premise, the only thing that can explain the huge disparity is systemic oppression.

Oy Vey!

Came here to post this.

Patents need to be done away with. It should be the creator's responsibility to protect their own IP. If their idea is easily copied, then it was never a very profound idea to begin with.

god that mustve felt great

How many of those patents did they get from divorce?

I know I'm going to hear tits or get the fuck out, but I just got a patent for a secure network and I'm a woman.

And I have a more interesting stat question. How many patents from SV have multiple cites on prior art and multiple creators? This is incrementalism. How many patents issued today have only a few? and do you think this can be the metric to prove the rise of incrementalism as a result of hiring cultural collectivism? (E.g., NOT "cowboys")

Sure is.

LOL women are best at literally four things: sucking penises, fucking penises, baking cookies, and having babies. You can't dispute this.

To be fair, if you look at the bottom 80th percentile of people on terms of IQ, women will probably seem like the more smarter sex. Women get fucked up the higher in the IQ/intelligence bell curve you go. There's a lot of stupid men out there, but that is more than compensated by the astonishing amount of geniuses who are apart of the male Gender. Most women are mediocre. There's a reason most of the homeless population and those in schools for special needs s are men, whilst at the same time, men are creating 99 percent of the useful shit like state of the art processors or new strains of wheat that'll be climate change hardy and which will feed millions of people.

I love how the kazhar milker meme itself has gained 10 times more attention than Ben Shapiro during his entire "career"

you missed the soy

ROLL ME DOWN THAT HOLOCOASTER