Behold what happens when you let niggers make decisions

Behold what happens when you let niggers make decisions.

RIP NFL.

We hardly knew ye.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/49ers/article/49ers-have-temperature-issues-is-a-fix-in-store-12189598.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

Sometimes I think this was all in the plan. Football was and is distinctly American. (((They've))) been trying to push soccer on us for years now.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

The NFL has become a Clinton Rally

NASCAR is the real pastime of the nation

People want to go and watch the footy.
They don't want to have political correctness and politics shoved down their throat.
It's like here when the AFL put a YES sign up outside their office to support gay marriage, it got taken down within 24 hrs because everyone was in uproar about it.

forgot pic

This.

I will never, ever, ever understand what the NFL thought when they decided to take on the sitting President over their players disrespecting the US National Anthem in front of a predominately white and conservative fan base

Now post a picture of the crowd in the middle of a game, you shill.

How do feel about baseball bros?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Its the result of eight years of this putting people in positions they dont belong in because they are black that we can thank obama for.

Black people are being taught to be niggers, rather than being taught good manners.

These guys are millionaires and they dont deserve to be. Meanwhile educated white people are treated like criminals and harassed by these scumbags.

What purpose does this serve? They are protesting the country that made them wealthy for being violent?

White people are going to have to do something and its not going to be pretty for anyone.

The NFL in the eighties you had normal people who lived in normal neighborhoods and had personalities.

These guys are only notable for their ignorance and stupidity.

A Clinton rally wouldn't ever be that full

>Was fucking excited for this season.
>Cowboys gonna whoop some ass.
>NFL cucks out.
>FUck the NFL.

i'm a redskins fan not an nfl fan. i only watch ten agmes a year, max.

Exactly. I came to watch football, not watch privileged niggers complain about muh dindus

Thats a 49ers game that's in fucking Santa Clara and the team is like 1-8. That probably is midgame you rube

NFL
Black Panther Superbowl
We don't miss any of you

The solution: Move NFL to Mexico, this is a 105k capacity stadium and it's full, it's not even a playoffs or Superbowl match, and people were fighting to buy overpriced tickets.

The same way the attendance to soccer matches are 80% for regular matches and 95-100% for playoffs and finals.

nigga that's madden 2016

Parents aren't letting their kids play high school football because of the injuries. The NFL could run out of good players in a decade or so.

Again.. thats an Arizona team that is terrible and missing it's starting quarterback. None of this shit has anything to do with protests but it has everything to do with shitty teams. Show some pics of winning teams and you'll see sold out stadiums you cocksucking pillowbiting powerbottom

its no different from when that one nfl team played matches in the UK, naturally they're going to sell out because its a special event.

>There's division 2 football that has better attendance.

I stopped watching years ago but this is hilarious.

White americans should start watching soccer aka football and start praying to Messi, Ronaldo or Lewandowski as their new gods

yeah the cunts who run sports dont understand that sport is supposed to be an escape from our shitty lives

>that one team that played matches in the UK

Takes two teams to play you piece of shit. Also there's at least 4 teams that play there every year. Not just one team you waste of oxygen

I really hope its true the NFL is fucking tanking. They disrespected our fucking country and I hope it is backfiring. I know fuckers want to meme it into reality but i just hope its fucking true. fuck those entitled millionare faggots that want to grand stand and virtue signal in the very country that made them fucking millionaires. fuck them and fuck the nfl. fuckers.

Calm down Sup Forums

The whole point of football is to sell equipment and provide patients for medical treatment.

What they should do is get rid of the equipment, its what causes the injuries.

boring as fuck

god i hope the NFL suffers and americans take interests in other sports. Rugby Union is probably the most redpilled sport in the world

Literally assblasted. You have no idea what you're talking about so please shut the fucking fuck up

All we need to do is push CTE and how dangerous the sport it is and it will die.

Overpaid. No actual loyalty to teams. Made up of mostly dominicans. Love the atmosphere tho.

>being this delusional

Look mom! I'm hackering on 4channel

It's also 95ºF+ on that side of the stadium when it's sunny.

sfchronicle.com/49ers/article/49ers-have-temperature-issues-is-a-fix-in-store-12189598.php

I hate all forms of niggerball and want the NFL to fail, but these problems are 49ers specific and the result of retarded kike architects making a stadium that nobody wants to be in and a shitty team.

THis. Rugby is fucking brutal.

>when ya fans are dropping ya sport so hard that they also start leaving digitally

Sorry, I didn't mean "We" as in an "lol secret operation" or something, but if anyone cared enough that's the direction they should go

rugby is not ever going to become popular in the US

the kids in this country arent fit enough to play any sports and therefore arent really interested in them.

All sports are overexposed and completely whored out.

They altered every sport for television contracts and humanity I think has had enough of television commercials.

The whole society is cancerous and there is nothing that can be done to save it.

Switched from football to Rugby in Uni and haven't looked back . Football is just a shit slow and pussy ass sport in comparison.

yeah AFL doesnt have pads and they're never crying about brain injury

Rugby wvolved into a better game: American football. Just like cricket evolved into a better game: baseball. Just like England evolved inro a better country: USA

what a shitty analysis of the situation

You do realize the 2nd most popular league in the country is the NBA, right? A league with an even higher percentage of black players, who are more famous and make far more money. If you think destroying the NFL is a good idea to prevent black people from having a voice, you're a fucking idiot. Stop being a racist fuck.

>when ya mupta doo mufugga bix nood nigga
#blacktwitter

>what the NFL thought when they decided
I think they are more scared of the (((people))) pushing the divisive cultural marxist agenda desu, which should be frightening considering how much the NFL lost in this choice

You've pretty much got it. I would only disagree on two points.

Numero uno, that it was a plan. No, this was a spontaneous coon fest. I don't see any stake the system has in destroying the NFL, and diverting us towards soccer or whatever. I see all of this as having gotten out of control.

Secondly, the fact that this is distinctly American or whatnot, you're trying to tout this as some kind of loss. It wasn't at all. I'm glad Americans are tuning out of this nigger brain damage circus show. The data coming out on how deleterious the practice of American football is to the brain should have been enough to have all of you tuning out, but on top of that, it's all a big jigaboo shindig. Why are you subsidizing that? A nig-nog brain damage ceremony, as if they had enough IQ points to spare in the first place.

I'm watching the disintegration of this racket with complete, smug satisfaction.

>cocksucking pillowbiting power bottom
crazy leftist spotted

Lower division sports are usually a better watch too, the players are more passionate knowing that this is most likely their last time playing the game. They aren't trying to save their bodies to get to the next level.

>i have no sense of humor:the post

Got back to applying for EBT colin.

> Implying 49ers fans give a fuck about muh flag

>triggered cuck

I would be really fucking happy if american football died out. Unreasonable happy. I'd throw a fucking party for the death of the NFL.

I have a fucking complex over it because of the amount of stupid arguments I've had over the years regarding the fucking superbowl.

NO I DIDN'T FUCKING WATCH IT
I DONT KNOW WHO WON AND I DONT CARE
I DONT LIKE SPORTS
NO NOT BASKETBALL EITHER WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST TELL YOU
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Too many people for it to be a Clinton rally.

>black people from having a voice
sports teams and leftist celebrities don't speak for black people, even if they claim they do

>Stop being offended and watch your goyball
Seriously, I really hope that it becomes Patriotism vs NFL. Like it's fucking amazing watching a sport pander against it's audience.

Damn user.

That's some pretty writing you've got.

rabbit bump

>Stop being a racist fuck
Where do you think you are?

>a fucking leaf

You smell like sulfur

>We hardly knew ye.
Fucking this,

Newer generations already cared little about the NFL, and now they put their nigger politics into a sport that people watched to get away from their daily nigger garbage.

Good riddance.

Yep, surely has nothing to do with the 9-1 iggles and the sorry state the 'boys are in this year

This guy gets it

you're a leftist faggot, there is literally nothing lower

contemplatesuicide.jpg

Overrated

>I think nigger jokes are funny: The Plea for reason

Not today, little mutt. Kek gave you some digits, why don't you run down to the store and get yourself a chocolate bar.

Rugby was becoming big in Canada when I was a teen. I played for my township and we got to match against some teams from Scotland and England. Was some of the best times of my life.
Separated both shoulders, broke nose, and 6 stiches on cheekbone. but worth it.

Nice bait frenchie

This is quite possibly the cringiest post i've this morning.

eat shit and die you stupid fucking nigger

I think you are spot on. the normies on nosebook that haven't dropped nigball completely have doubled down on the cuckoldry. one of these guys is a close friend of mine, and him sharing colin crapperdick being GQ's Citizen of the Year whatever the fuck that is, a botoxed 50 year old faggot enimen crying about drumpf in a mall parking garage, just downright embarrassing desu

I wish, they're more ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶e̶r̶v̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ sensible

You sound pretty lame desu

this is a grown man? does he not yet know the exchange rate for virtue points in the real world is $0

shouldn't be friends with fags user

collage and local highschool football ftw

"I don't like sports"
T. Small framed and chinless "purearyan" goy

The 81-dimension irony of a light-skinned black, raised by upper middle-class liberal whites in Washington, feeling so triggered to get down for the cause by real blacks in the league that he goes full-militant-brother Tee Pee and derails the entire handegg gravy train is just to delicious for real life.

>absurdly large stadiums built, cost a shitload of money and need a shitload of people to visit to justify their existence and make money
>like all things, the sport dies and the stadiums become a dead representation of the past
Will the future regard the last couple decades as the decades of super-sized inefficient America?

Whatever happened to sports like this?

Watching a bunch of retards whose greatest accomplishment in life is "I THROW BALL REAL GUD" run back and forth for an hour is probably the least interesting thing I could imagine doing in the entire fucking world.

I wont insult the people who enjoy because everyone is allowed to have their preferences, but this shit seems retarded on every fucking level to someone who isn't indoctrinated in sports culture.

There's a big difference between not liking to watch other people play sports, and not liking to play sports yourself.

ya bud late 20s. one of these tryhard superfan types who eat and shit football, muh packers, muh aaron rodgers, and so on

Sorry I didn't laugh at your nigger teir joke, fella. I could have ignored it, like everyone else, but I didn't and here we are.

Please consider suicide you fucking cringelord.

The Jews wanted to destroy the NFL because they knew it was something the goyim cared about. They got the niggers to do it for them by manipulating them like they always do. I guarantee it's Jews who masterminded BLM. Nigs are too dumb to invent something that successful.

Ship the Niggers back to africa

That stadium is not even close to full...

No. Now head back to twitter, nigger kettle

I only watch Hockey and the world series for Baseball.
Hockey because its fast paced and I am Canadian.
Baseball for all the fun I had playing it growing up and to see how fast spics are getting these days.
Obviously playing the sport is a lot better then watching it. I was just busting his balls for saying he didn't like sports.

It was destroyed the minute they thought putting blacks in the game was a good idea though.

Hillary never had that many at her rallies.