UH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

UH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH AHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Detroit BTFO

The drug war makes us stupid.

This is what happened in Las Vegas except it was gun dealing

WRONG

Selling and buying opioids. Whites are duffusses

Prove me wrong

My sides, oh my God. That's one of the greatest things that I've ever seen. I hope that another group of uniformed officers had to come and arrest them all.

Shit like this happens weirdly frequently, agencies don't communicate with each other and this happens.

prove you right.

Nope, he's right.

>seize their vehicles
Do they give them back?

No, he's not

>they ordered the other undercover officers to the ground
>the rest of the special ops team from the 12th precinct showed up, and officers began raiding a house
>officers from both precincts began fighting each other
>guns were drawn and punches were thrown while the homeowner stood and watched
this would make a great movie.

That's not proof.

>Monday September 11th 2017
>Stay inside tomorrow
>Shooting occurs Sunday October 1st 2017

>posing as drug dealers
>get into a fist fight with each other

So they were obviously black then?

>I can't guarantee anything will happen tomorrow but las vegas is on their minds.

You fail again.

You know how many ops they do in Las Vegas. That post could have pertained to any number of them.

>making claims without presenting compelling evidence.
nice try, Schlomo.

Also tells people to stay away on Sept 12 but wait I can't guarantee you anything

>giving back stolen vehicles

For what purpose?

>Who committed police brutality?

this is great

>Detroit
Yep, cops are niggers.

You may as well go shill on twitter. You can't convince people here of anything.

"posing"

I'll only believe verified leaked documents. Until then any theory is valid. That's my point.

how much do you get paid to shill here, because look man, my morals are flexible and I could use the wonga if ya know what I'm saying...and I know you know what I'm saying.

You stated without any "verified leaked documents". You're just shilling a bullshit narrative about what happened in Vegas. Now fuck off.

Hahahaha

We have investigated and found no wrongdoing after being on paid leave for 6 months.

>Until then any theory is valid. That's my point.

That contradicts your original posted statement. You were stating that the Vegas incident is similar to what happened with these officers, which is false.

>which is false

As much as anyone else's comment/theories about Las Vegas. This John person had a habit of posting vague predictions. He just happened to get lucky this time. Make enough predictions one is bound to come true.