When you're literally better than everyone else in every conceivable way

>when you're literally better than everyone else in every conceivable way

Carlsbad reporting in

ONLY if you are a native Californian, senpai

San Luis Obispo reporting in.

>mfw 90 degrees on Thanksgiving in LA

This kills the soul of the white man

Nuke this shithole please

San Mateo County reporting in. It's whatever now. Grew up here and am leaving.

BTW, you posted a shitskin. Why? Did you come here because white people create what you can only fap about? Are you perpetually intellectually starved and also ashamed of being a shitskin?

ayyyy

San Mateo too. Coast Side

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I need to get out of here I fucking hate it my grandpa moved here back in the 30's and now I' a fucking minority in the state.
Fucking 30% white or some shit I feel like a foreigner in my own country every time I go outside I want to scream at all the spics and tell them to get the fuck out of here.
I'm saving up to live in fucking Maine or something

Glendale checking in, living with Armos is the closest thing I could find to living in white neighborhood without movie star or plastic surgeon bucks.

I'm a*

>filled with mexicans
>better

Ventura county reporting in.
Dan this State has gone to shit in the last 20 years

i'm almost californian because i have family in california. they are undocumented, but still.

which tribe?

I want them to be rounded up in camps, this used to be a great state once before people that look like you came here.

fuck california

reminded

Point Loma, San Diego. You all suck my dick

/yourguy/ behind enemy lines in Berkeley here...I am from Orange County, literally the best part of CA by far, but San Diego is great too. NorCal is doomed guys, what's the plan? We gotta get rid of (((Silicon Valley))) and the degenerate Sodom and Gamorrah known as San Francisco and Berkeley

Fuck you commiefornia nigger. New Jersey Master Race. My italian ass will literally have you found and buried under Giant's Stadium

Yeah California is so great that all you fucks are coming here to Idaho and trying to fuck everything up.

Fuck Californians who move to other states and bitch about how California is better. Kindly stay in your containment zone.

t. arizonan

Go to El Monte and tell one of the homeboys he’s a cuck and see what happens

When you're literally so delusional you post about it on Sup Forums.

>California Thread
Where my Riverside County niggers at? Palm Springs here

t. El Monte native

Pomona, anyone?

I don't know man, I feel like a lot of the problem is this nihilistic attitude. Why don't we get positive, talk about reclaiming the state, making it great again. Together we have power. It's our state. If we can't hold our home turf, all of America is fucked. Think about what that really means.

Covina, reporting in

>Pomona
Going to Cal Poly next year, previously only been there a few times though so I don't know much about it.

Oh yeah I know that feel

I like LA but I'm 23. Would NEVER raise a family there. Bay area sucks cock. SF is horrific. North coast is cool, all the mountains and parks are beautiful. If I had a ton of money maybe raise kids in San Diego.

But in general it's an expensive nightmare for a real human being. All that materialism is not good for you. 500k buys you a lot of house in some pretty nice states.

God hates California. He is sending Californians straight to the firey depths of hell.

you west coast faggots are growing weak in your excessive comfort.

I go there now. It's nice, but I can tell it's lil' by lil' becoming increasingly liberal.

I figured we would keep out of politics, being an engineering college. We do for now, but I can't help but feel it'll get worse eventually.

Where are all the 909 goys at?

It’s still 90 degrees out mate. This is hardly comfortable.

yeah I used to agree that the cucked nihilism did more harm than good, but the fact is that CA has a demographics problem. Whites are a minority here, and that's not going to change any time soon. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to see CA be made great again, but I can't think of any solutions to save this state rather than establishing an ethnostate and deporting all mexicans. And that's not really feasible. Thanks, Reagan. Thanks, 1986 Amnesty. You fucked us forever

California is where all the fags live r8?

Allot do live here. San Francisco is home of the (((gay civil rights movement)))

I visited california once. It was like my city (gold coast) but a bit more shit

>you west coast faggots are growing weak in your excessive comfort.
t. Flyover pleb
seriously this though, especially in Valley
Mostly centered around the Bay area, although there's hot spots littered throughout the state like near my city

>tfw Butte
FUCKING GET OUT YOU SOCAL SPICS

I live in Pomona right next to Walnut. Lots of asians here. I like it. I'm so glad to have moved out of the high desert area where there are so many blacks.

It's a good thing CPP college is an engineering college. Hardly any blacks.

I hate walnut so much. Too many zipper heads. They sure beat niggers.

I've seen this dude before!
Did you take this from the guy who doxx'd himself because
"CIA NIGGERS know who I am anyway dude?

This states truly fucked

Trump and the republicans are trying to punish us by eliminating the ability to claim state and city taxes on our tax return.

I hate this fucking place, they raise taxes every fucking year, the taxes go to providing lawyers for illegals and now that faggot representive from Berkeley made it legal for fuckig communists to hold state jobs

They are literally trying to do a communist takeover from the inside

Get me out of here

>state where everybody is a fuccboi, a nigger, or an illegal

Los Angeles checking in. Currently gentrifying a new neighborhood.

Dude your fucking right

David Foster Wallace worked in Pomona

After the "Big one"

Quad get. Race war now

Race war now

Don’t come to oregon. You shits are ruining us.

being a communists to hold state job is already in the prescreening process

Ŕèeeeeeeeeeeee

>mfw Alhambra native

Sacramento - reporting in

If California is so great, can you fucks stay there and not move to my state?
>t. Texan

>the traffic
>the spics
>the libshits
>the gas prices
>hell, the prices for anything

LA is a hellhole and I can't wait to leave.

>mfw why aren't you telling Brown to kill over

I'm coming to Texas now to shit it up with liberal coffee houses and microbrews

Move to the Midwest, all the sane whites are leaving that shithole.

A FUCKING BEAR

You're late. Your kind has been doing that in Austin for at least a decade or two now.

you disgusting mongrels need to leave my state, go back to your containment area

San Diego here, 858.
I can't wait to get my degree and get out of Cali. My dream is to live in a small White town in New England, but a small White town anywhere else will do at this point.

>Hollyjood
>imprisoned shamoo
>gay hipster tree testicles
Are you intentionally trying to make us look like faggots you nigger?

delet this

Southern CA is a shithole.
North CA is alright.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL, REEEEEEE!

I hate Californians so goddamn much.
Literally the most self-righteous people I've ever met.

I'm bay side. San Bruno mountain is my backyard.

>Glendale
>Burbank
>Pasadena
lol okay, faggot

boop

Lol I won't shit it up, I'm full 1488.

Fuck you.
California is one of the shittiest states in this union and I pray to god that Kim nukes you faggots into oblivion.

this is what all of LA looks like now

Are you white

We make Cali into a wmaf ethnostate when?

Gonna guess, no

Yes. And Anglo-Saxon, and Protestant.

Alabama here. Stay the fuck in California and don't come here.

Also stay out of Texas, the Texans hate you and you're fucking up the property values.

dude CARLSBAD HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS FUCK ALL OF YOU CHADS DIE IN HELL

Take your damn niggers back asshole.

Must be a larp or a nigger/spic.

yep

Go mow your lawn, Jeff. It's look about a quarter inch a bit too high.

jack muir reporting in

what kind of retard wrecks on their bike?

I live in La Verne on the border of Pomona.

>East LA
>not a postapocalyptic wasteland
Are you a spic?

this

wrong

Can we take them back to Africa? I only want to keep the ones that can BBQ, that's honestly the thing that did the most for race relations here. That and football.

Daily reminder that 420 is Hitlers birthday and hemp is a symbol of the god emperor of Japan.

or 10 magnitude earthquake

this

No other state absolutely booty blasts this board more than California