56%

Are these white mexicans?

what in the fuck is is this?

Pretty much burgers

Nice proxy spic.

Im Canadian

((white folk))

I didn't know mexican cartels were wyteppul now

That's an emergency field operation of a man having a heart attack in Bahrain. It may lack in tact but it excels in success. We should commend those men for their bravery!

>implying Mexicans are human

preach

Is he okay?

mexicans

>fucking snuff

Mods

UMA DELICIA

Post more shitskins killing each other

Does anyone have that video of the 3 Nigerian niggers getting burned alive

>white folk

How embarrassing to die like this. Sad!

looks like they are pulling a baggy of drugs out of him. that doesnt look like any human organ i know of

spics aren't white

he might be ok if he gets a heart transplant

I threw up... Saved

jesus lmao

Wasn't this in a Brazilian jail? and how those jails are the most evil in the world. I could be wrong.

>I went to brazil and all I got was my heart ripped out my chest and my head cut off

Theyre just recreating their cultural heritage of ritual sacrifice you bigot.

Since when were Mexicans white?

spics are some bad hombres

This. You can tell by the employment of the thoracic stomp in an attempt to revive the injured man

yahoo.com/news/brazil-authorities-33-die-prison-days-60-killed-125826053.html
I knew I saw this be4

Since (((the media))) needed to boost white crime rate statistics

56%

What in the fuck, fucking subhumans

Here's what a Brazilian military police officer has to say about living in that hellhole.

why are these in any way preferable to muslims again ? dont get me wrong, i hate pakis with a vengeance, but i am not seeing a great deal of difference here.

I'm so happy we're letting these trained medical professionals into our countries. #Obamacare

These are the enemies at the gate. Not just at the gates, but already through it. And they're voting to tear down the gates.

Fake

theres a good chance he just blinded himself and did some damage to his frontal lobe here. if you are gonna shoot yourself you go in the mouth and aim at your brain stem. temple shots are retarded.

Don't be a bigot. That's just their culture.

Ughhhh this all sucks

Well now I've seen it all.

Yeah people are stupid. These idiots shoot through their eyes, blow the front of their face off, and live disfigured and blind for the rest of their lives. Fucking retarded. Gun in mouth, pointed a little upward so it takes out the base of the brain or at least severs the connection.

MOOOOODS

Faaaake

Suicide is fun

w-why are they taking out organs

Have a funny one, buddy :)

You tell me you subhuman sandnigger

They're not. When intelligent Americans talk about keeping illegal Mexican immigrants out of our nation and the need to build a wall, it's specifically because we're aware of shit like this.

At least Muslims have a religious reason for their shit, and for the most part they kill people quickly. Aside from psyops like ISIS, Muslim execution videos are generally quick beheadings or stonings. Vids from Mexican or South American cartels, on the other hand, are filled with extremely grotesque torture performed for the most basic of tribal bullshit, "This guy belongs to a different gang that's interfering with our ability to make as much money trafficking drugs".

What the fuck are pajets doing

4U

thats pretty metal. you gotta admit it

hello

but really you wonder how spics are so fucking sick in the head until you remember learning their "history" in middle school

kek thanks

Are you implying you are any better? Fuck off you disgusting sand monkey. Should of been dead from fucking goats by now

yes, much better

it's called pwning your enemies nub

>yfw you kind of look like the guy who got his head cut off

The eternal mutt.

don't be a bigot, its their culture

These monkeys are always fucking barefoot. Anyway these are the people making my big macs now...

You are just mad we took your oil and wasted or on our premium mcburgers

Is he okay?