Man, it's been boring as fuck lately, I know there's been some happening...

Man, it's been boring as fuck lately, I know there's been some happening, but I haven't felt comfy since I caught the LV shooting live. We need something big to happen. KEK are you with us? What is your will? What will happen next?

Channeling energy into race war

Czechia, 21.12.17, Prague, Prepare

What's going down?

Explain

School, Weapons, Karlova Universita, Death

Stay away from Silver Spring Maryland and its surrounding areas.
Stay away from "long hallways".
These are two separate warnings don't get them mixed up.
I will be back when the news hits.

had this in a dream
when the big earthquake hits
Saudi Arabia will fall. will be wiped out in battle because its to blame for a war that leads into it

Why next month racial brother? Why not now?

you dont know how to do what you want and just want to skip to the reward. pathetic

canada becomes a 3rd world country is the correct answer. canada used to get 5% gdp growth in a quarter then it was 3% now its stopped growing. you know what canada has a lot of ? nazis. you know what they cant stand? other people. you know what normal white people start resenting when shit turns sour? other people. le weed man cant hide canadas turn nature. every one can see them for what they are as long as they arent blind

that spills over into america after it hits canada. how? blue states are mainly up north. you know what blue states have in common? discriminatory housing laws that are unconstitutional . why? the left are racist as fuck. a modicum of logic dictates that if you think blacks NEED affirmative action and preferential sports scholarship chances and weighted SAT scores you see them as functionally impaired just by being black

i guess user never liked cause and effect

Digits do not confirm. Go to bed, anons

>The star will gorge itself on clay

Israel won't exist anymore.

Pray for Armageddon

fuck do you neets do this?
ive been unemplyed for 2 months and im legit picturing myself dead bleeding out in the bathtub already

West coast earthquake if i roll a pair of digits.

Live stream it here plz

If you want to force hype, wait until an opportunity for quads or quint's, not trips max.

fuck off. they already took my guns away if im going to die i dont give a fuck about your entertainment

Why can’t we just kill the jews and then just have a deport everyone nonwhite- skirmish? Not going to lie the jews seem to be the biggest threat here.

They take your guns because of a 5150 or a felony?

Digits. NK nuke goes off above norther Japan.

my family came and just fucking took them because i lost my job and sent some pissed off texts.
they werent even suicidal they were just pure fucking anger

NUMEROLOGICAL SCIENTOLOGY OF KEK HAS SPOKEN

Kim Jong’s space weapon EMP blankets USA with a total blackout.

Hilarity ensues.

You have a friend in me user

i fucking literally hate everything
i just want to walk the fuck out my front door and just walk in a direction until i collapse and fucking die
im a welder. i have certifications and shit i was at that place for 8 years. fucking toast

I will wait. Keks host has spoke

I assume you filed for unemployment

>id looks like bedtime
something something sleepyposting

If irony were a post

i dont want unemployment i want a job
fucking faggets i swear to fucking piss. i sent like 5 full blown fucking RAGE messages to my cousin and my uncle who i havent seen in like 10 years rolled into my house and took all my shit from my closet. i had 3 shotguns 2 30-06 rifles and 3 pistols and the shithead just swiped it up and left. didnt even fucking talk to me. they took my replica blunt ass fucking fake fucking katana for christs sake.
a man cant even get fucking angry anymore

If double irony were a post
Here goes nada
If 150293111 then BBC will stand for big black cock to normies thus disgracing the bbc

he's with us

Shit

Checked

Stop larping

report it stolen and get your property returned
we need a happening user

Digit wills it

>345?
Jordan Peterson will be forced to flee from aids ridden trannies into the USA

beyond the point
who the fuck does that
just come take my shit and dont even fucking talk to me. fuck do i need a family for?
a blunt shitty replica ass katana.

There's the German political 'crisis'. That's exciting. I can hardly hold my shit in thinking about it. Wew and stuff.

Lets meme societal collapse!

Hilldawg gets jailed

>a blunt shitty replica ass katana.
lol, but user shit happens my parents 5150'd me after I sperged out one day
my extended family tried to stage this we care about you type intervention on me when I was released but it just caused me to stop visiting them
It was rough but I managed to get my life straightened out and things are better, I don't really talk to my family though

Off by uno.

top kek my brother

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!!!

>no happening
Faggots are about to fuck on net neutrality and kill Sup Forums in the process. You want more of a happening than this?

They'll save Sup Forums, look at the bigger picture, less burger is equal to less plebbit

>sperged out
>intervention
"Get a job you fat asshole"

>Be uncle
>Takes every weapon but katana
>You kill your exboss nip style

if numbers the bombs drop christmas day

godspeed

im an exemplary human
i just want to fucking work.
i even applied to cruise liner jobs
im pissed off no one will hired me. the fuck

>NEXT MAJOR HAPPENING INTO EXISTENCE
ill get a gf

Learn to strangle

CHECKED LAD

i dont want to into violence
thats the whole point thats why im so confused nothing makes fucking sense
i have skills im reliable fucking hire me

I went in to the psych hospital a week or two after whitney houstons death, and there was a mass shooting there 1 week after I left (western psych in pittsburgh, 2012)
I don't need a job I'm the eternal neet, in 2012 bitcoins weren't shit but now I'm set for life

>pittsburgh
i fucking -used- to work there
fucking cosmic entanglement and shit going on

That fucking vid

me2?

>cosmic entanglement (been in same city)
You should get married now. Maybe have some inbred crab babies that will eat you alive as you give birth.

it's a KEK thread

>meme a societal collapse
good luck, shit's just too robust and kebabs are too dumb to organize and target the grid in any sort of synchronized fashion
EMP is vaporware, nobody really has a "super EMP" to send us all into the dark ages without a major war or nuclear contamination

all that's left is praying to the sun for another mega coronal mass ejection, a Carrington Event class or larger

>shit's just too robust
99% of Rhinos gone since 1914.
97% of Tigers gone since 1914.
90% of Lions gone since 1993.
90% of Sea Turtles gone since 1980.
90% of Monarch Butterflies gone since 1995.
90% of Big Ocean Fish gone since 1950.
80% of Antarctic Krill gone since 1975.
80% of Western Gorillas gone since 1955.
60% of Forest Elephants gone since 1970.
50% of Great Barrier Reef gone since 1985.
40% of Giraffes gone since 2000.
30% of Marine Birds gone since 1995.
70% of Marine Birds gone since 1950.
28% of Land Animals gone since 1970.
28% of All Marine Animals gone since 1970.
97% – Humans & Livestock are 97% of land-air vertebrate biomass.
10,000 years ago we were 0.01% of land-air vertebrate biomass.

1 million humans, net, added to earth every 4½ days.

50% arable land will be lost in 60 years

“Civilization can die, because it has already died once.” - Ulrich von Wilamowitz-Moellendorff

>he didn't even check our digits
Praise the Sun, faggot!
we need the Neo Dark Ages NOW!

No only me

How about we meme you into killing yourself, faggot.

Nature may abhor a vacuum, but chaos flows into it.

It's winter, madness tends to literally chill out. So should we, only then will there be an exciting happening.

Checked, preparing the noose

Solid get