Why are millennials not getting jobs after completing college?

Why are millennials not getting jobs after completing college?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusal_of_work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

millennials are like 40 now

Jobs are for faggots

life isnt worth living

too hard

We shouldn't have to work to live. Living is a right, it says so in the Declaration of Independance: the right to LIFE, liberty and the purfuit of happinef

Because everyone is riding the hippy jew meme. It’s sure going to suck when all that debt and nomadic lifestyle catches up with them. If your stupid enough to fall for the Jewish cultural kool aid then you deserve to be jobless.

All the S's looked like F's back then

Because a lot of them got degrees in dumb shit

Need 5 years experience for entry level positions

why does the same person create the same "millenial" thread with the same girl every time?

Because they're stupid, unskilled, or autistic. Even the mediocre people in my graduating class have careers.

my son graduated with a BA in physics a year ago, and landed a job at a financial firm, with starting salary of 103K with benefits

he got a promotion in August with a 4% pay raise and now makes more than I do

he is 23

your premise is now invalid

Because illegals and mass migration take all the entry level jobs and do not move up because they are uneducated and they never open up.

why bother, system is rigged, don't matter how hard you work u still can't climb the social ladder. also literally giving away half of your measly wages to the state

Nice cover phonepofter

is that toby wan?

yes... and I enlarged my penis with this one simple trick...

>financial firm

ur son is the same as the jews responsible for tanking the economy in 08

im a falconer, im only here for her, when she dies ill die with her

>

if no STEM degree, college is a waste of time and money, you would have been better off working at walmart

and less than 10% of USA high school graduates go on to graduate in STEM, allowing for 40% dropout rates in both high school and college

Are you serious dude????

Yes

fuck happiness it's about big ass titties

>mfw I didn't complete high school, just fucked around getting drunk and most of the people I work with are $20,000 in debt for a worthless college degree
>mfw I am chilling on easy mode with no debt.

I want to fuck that little pixie cunt.

Less than 10% go on to do STEM?

Bullshit

nothing but retail, service, and temp factory jobs with racist gay mexicans. well at least thats the situation in Illinois.

why do you always post this thot and retarded question?

>anecdotal survivorship bias
doesn't invalidate his premise. Also It would be interesting to know how exactly a physics undergrad got a job at a financial firm.

If you have a stem degree you don't get a job because companies are using h1b visas to hire Indians instead because they are cheaper. If you have a useless degree you aren't getting a job because illegals are taking those instead or they are being moved overseas.

Both of those people have jobs

Cum dump

This.
I'm fucking sick and tired of filling out literally hundreds of applications for entry level positions, only to be told each and every time that "you're not qualified".
Thanks to all the normies going to college, fucking McDonald's now expects you to have a PhD in some subject and 10 years of fry cook experience. Normies and society can go die in a corner for being so kikey and retarded.

Because they majored in the "humanities" instead of something useful for a career.

teenage mutant ninja turtles???? lol she's so unique and crazy

just the trust fund babbies.

>BA in physics
>job at financial firm

Noticed that too. I guess that degree really helped out. kek

Actually, it does invalidate his premise. The premise is a de facto presumption that millenials arent getting jobs. All it takes is an example of one millenial getting a job to invalidate that premise, which this guy did. Dont even try arguing with me on this because this is basic logic which is taught in freshman classes. OP should have worded his premise differently so it wasnt a binary, all-or-nothing statement.

STEM guarantees nothing with the exception of healthcare occupations. Certificates, experience, licenses, skills, degrees from relatively short but intensive college training programs I see are highly in demand but rarely a bachelors. Because let's face it... A university diploma is an arbitrary form of economic signalling. University science grads don't have specific specialized skills wanted outside of academia. What good is your rote memorization of non-applicable trivia?

>woman deliberately making herself uglier with a stupid haircut

this meme needed to die decades ago

Seriously thinking about leaving the country

Better opportunities elsewhere, Australia's unemployment is something horrific

No one wants to hire a sjw
They are lawsuits waiting to happen

Experience requirements and NEPOTISM as well as sexism.

oldest millennials are mid-30s

a surprisingly amount are living the eternal student meme because the real world is too scary and it's easier to stay in uni and kid yourself that a masters and phd will make it all better

for the same reason that one finn always white knights in lauren southern threads?

>BA

>In physics

how

Goddamnit I opened this thread to ask the exact same thing. I never read these but I'm tired of seeing this cunt in the catalog ffs.

Physics "major". Burgerclap system is trash

honestly shoot yourself
this isn’t a formal moderated debate, this is a casual conversation on a website that was founded to talk about cartoons
you needn’t be such a pedantic autistic cunt about hyperbole in such a casual situation

"S.T.E.M." degrees are for technical schools, not universities.

Why does the same Sup Forums faggot post this Overwatch trap on Sup Forums everyday ?

>STEM guarantees nothing
i've critized the STEM meme b4, but the truth is that it's just
a starting, but a good starting point nonetheless.
succeeding in the workplace is down to much more than having a degree. most shitposters have no idea how the real world works
cos they've never left their bedrooms to have to deal with it

>burger meme

>Dont even try arguing with me on this because this is basic logic which is taught in freshman classes.
Awesome. I aced first year logic, so we can get that ego wankery out of the way.
People on this board are concerned with statistical data. Not the autistic splitting of hairs. This isn't a textbook assignment. When people here make a general statement they're not saying every single person within that group unless explicitly clarified. This is especially the case since conversations here are very informal and casual.
>OP should have worded his premise differently so it wasnt a binary, all-or-nothing statement.
OP is copypasting a classic shitpost. What exactly are you expecting here?

For the same reason that some autist makes anti-republican threads using image macros of My Hero Academia

Most are getting stupid degrees, and the ones who aren't are going into overpopulated fields.

Can't even get a clerical job either because they give it to Mexicans who speak spanish

come to Chattanooga

I'd have to disagree. A good starting point would be what happens in all those boomer stories on here where a company trains the employee and work with him to specialize later in STEM related advanced position.

Paying debt prices for no guarantees by extending high school is a recipe for arrested development.

>Burger using the word burger
>Burger using the word burger to to heckle a burger using the word burger to represent a burger
I need to get a burger and fries now.

Because they get stupid fucking useless liberal arts degrees.

SOURCE: I employ several MA degree holders at minimum wage

Who wants to hire some indoctrinated self absorbed narcissistic media whore who will likely be triggered and attempt to sabotage your company with virtue signalling social politics? They are shooting themselves in the foot larping all this emo bullshit.

but the beard is nice on her. right?

Because they all get shit degrees

It really really sucks having to work on Mcdonalds after spending half a decade or more taking a masters on a STEM field.

>kinda edgy example but not far from reality
>2017

Salt

>A good starting point would be what happens in all those boomer stories on here where a company trains the employee and work with him to specialize later in STEM related advanced position.
companies dont do that anymore, except for what we used to call the "trades", and if you're
an experienced tradesman you wouldnt need to get a degree later on - you'd most likely be earning more
than university professors for far less stress

I went to USA once and got Lice

33 year old millennial reporting in. Home owner. 75 k a year, in an open relationship and I have sex with 3 woman weekly. Seriously you guys are fucking stupid.

Also I'm the son of Mexican immigrants. My girlfriend looks like Marilyn Monroe. I had sex with 2 woman today. Both white blonde woman. How upset are you fucking fedora lord racist virus with shoes?

Lel. KYS.

I forget what that chick's name is.

>People on this board are concerned with statistical data

You should know better. From a long and romantic history with Sup Forums, I'd say the average user runs on emotion and couldnt give less of a damn about statistical evidence.

Brad??

The current senior class of college students are Gen Z

I can't even get a job out of highschool
I just did a HALF HOUR "psychometric test" online for the privilege of retail consideration. Fuck multinationals. Fuck nationals too for that matter. I'm going to learn tractors and fuck around on a farm for the rest of my life

Because they're lazy self-intitled fags that think since they have a worthless degree that they are promised a job.They when they don't get it because they're terrible people they either think that's it's because they're black, female or gay. I hate them all and if you are one kys.

because there is no jobs

There are no jobs unless you're willing to work like a slave for low wages, and even then you have to compete against 100 other cucks.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

I'm trying to find a job but no luck.

Sounds good, T.B.H., lad.

Unfortunately. I just wish the process toward being prepared for a career path would make more sense than just doing more high school, and then knowing the right person. More sensible like it used to be without wasting everyone's time.

It's not uncommon to hear. I personally know a number of dedicated STEM graduates that had a hard time finding work some of them just ending up NEETing after marrying up.

pics or it didn't happen

Racist faggots on 4 chan will never get pussy like I do.

Sad lives .

All racists kys.

The OP was speaking generally. It never specified all millennials.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

not many liberal arts factories open!

You’re only focusing on part of the problem though. People used to be able to make a living and own their own homes back then without all these multinational corporations moving in - people making 11,500 a year back then were able to have a comfortable living but now inflation has gone out of control and our countries have had open borders for all kinds of people without even checking them.

This PC culture and lowering standards has screwed everything up. Everything is falling apart and war is on the horizon. It’s only a matter of time before the breaking point appears and everything goes to hell.

Your religion serves no purpose anymore, its out dated. Kill yourself seriously. I can't wait for you fucking idiotic beyond geriatric ways of thinking fucking die off.

You are literal cancer.

Hell is for ever!

There are a lot of reasons.

First off you have more people getting useless degrees than ever who are not willing to take a job below their pay grade.

You also have a lot more people attending graduate school because of the massive increase in student loans following the 2008-2009 recession.

Then you have the crowd that went to school to party and would be in the same position they’re in had they not gone to college.

Finally, you have sectors of the evonomy and regions where the jobs just aren’t there for graduates. People are graduating with programming degrees and being turned down because it’s cheaper to outsource the work to India.

College is slowly but surely wearing out its welcome.

Here’s what my boomer(but non degenerate) parents told me happened here.

Prior to the civil rights movement, employers openly discriminated against minorities and also for certain jobs required applicants to take intelligence tests.

After thr civil rights movement made these things illegal, employers immediately began requiring applicants have a college degree because they knew blacks generally weren’t intelligent enough to get a degree and couldn’t afford college anyways.

Since manufacturing has been shipped overseas, this has made college the de facto gatekeeper to the middle class with few exceptions, and they’re milking the shit out of it.

Because 99% of them don't wanna work to begin with. Majority of college students are only there so they have an excuse not to get a job. College = daycare for "adults."

Lel

Enjoy your hyper-religious ways of thinking. You've literally never been able to think for yourself. You trusted some faggot who owned the first printing press and can literally change any word in the bible they printed.

You are the fool.

You could never stand by yourself.

I believe in a higher power, but not your god and not your fucking boogeyman lucifer you're owners created.

I pray to GOD you fucking idiots die off. So sick of your religions ruining this world. I worship the most high. You'll never be on my level.

It's Hell. It's for ever.

Hell is for ever!

BrokenRecord.jpg

You are literally an idiot.

>meme flag
>meme girl picture
>"why are millennials"
>2 posts
>not politics
>more divide and conquer threads

Well I think we know what to do about shills like you OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusal_of_work

>not be American
>wage slave half the year to pay off taxes
>prices distorted by east credit and and government payouts
>ascending the career ladder isn't straight forward anymore like in the Boomer age
>West is degenerate and not sustainable for a healthy flourishing family
>nothing to look forward to with more people dropping out of the labour force to smoke weed, play video games, and die by fentanyl or some other opioid overdose
It's a powder keg waiting to explode.