South Hate Thread

ITT: we express our hatred for the Southern region of the United States. Why do we hate the South? Because it's collectively a 3rd world-tier cesspool characterized by the following:

>Poverty
>Obesity
>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Meth addiction
>Trailer parks
>Hyper-patriotism
>Inbreeding
>Neo-Confederate 'Hurr durr the South will rise again' faggots
>Least white region of America
>Spics
>Le Yankees putting us Nonwhites and Southerners Down
>Race-Mixing
>3rd world-tier HDI (on par with that of African nations like Mauritius and nigger nations like St. Lucia)

The South is a fucking joke and holding America back in every aspect. Without the South our (United States) GDP per capita would greatly increase, our poverty rates decrease substantially, life expectancy increase greatly, crime rates go down. We would literally improve greatly in every aspect. We would also be much 'whiter' without the South.

Bottom-line is the South is a fucking cesspool and joke. White Southerners are also nigger-tier subhuman pieces of garbage and a disgrace to the white race as they have besmirched the reputation of white race greatly and our responsible for virtually every negative stereotype about white people in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/largest-jewish-populated-metropolitan-areas-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=sWqg6B-taUg
youtube.com/watch?v=mbbR-VxBJ28
youtube.com/watch?v=OhGVVnZZW5o
youtube.com/watch?v=B0N0f43s1so
youtube.com/watch?v=BRrWiW1o19E
youtube.com/watch?v=F57z6ya-rnA
youtube.com/watch?v=t5nh50xMSQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awww, did some yank get bootyblasted in the Dixie thread?

I absolutely hate the South for all of the following: maintaining their religion, having an actual culture, better food, and more patriotic citizens. How will they ever recover?

>Dem Yankees want to help us genocide the Nigs and Tejanos! How dare they do dis
>We need dem for race-mixing

Also Kentucky and West Virgina are far too white to be Southern.

I hate the South and Southwest (Not Kentucky, WV, Oklahoma and Arizona) for giving us the nonwhite problem. If the South didn’t exist, we wouldn’t have niggers.

You mean the part of the country that is experiencing the most economic growth due to business friendly environments?

Reminder that most American coal burners come from the South.

>Our economy is growing Yankee? We are now allowing Chang and Pajeet to control our wealth and companies while we turn into Nig and Spic central

You can have a good economy and still be a shithole, look are post-migrant Western Europe or China.

Fuck the south.

Ass backward authoritarians and draconian nigger loving psychopaths the lot of them.

How was that Civil War victory? oh wait...traitors

The whole country would be a shithole without the political influence of the south. Take those liberal policies that are exploding immigrant populations in southern states and let them run free. We are the last line of defense from commie takeover.

I consider the South and Southwest to be one region of shit. Imagine having so many niggers and spics that you constantly defend from le racist yankees. Maybe the South going independent would've been a good thing. We wouldn't have a nigger problem. Now they're letting their nigs and spics remove their statues.

If Texas were its own country we would have the 10th largest economy in the world by GDP you fucking yankee

>It's the Yankees who made us nonwhite

We weren't the ones who wanted you to keep Tejanos and Nigger slaves. You wanted them

Texas is only successful because of Chinks and Pajeets owning their companies just like California. Go to your average area in Texas and you'd see it's nothing but a spic shithole. Your state is literally on life support.

Russian spam and gay.
Saged

YAAS BASED SHERMAN DO IT AGAIN

Southern Tears are truly delicious, I'm in Pittsburgh which is still a European majority city and we regularly get European immigrants. Meanwhile you guys are getting flooded with niggers and spics. Texas and California are already majority nonwhite and utter shit. You guys are going blue so fast that it would make people's heads spin. Meanwhile the whole Northern areas (Except states like New York or Illinois) will be entirely red.

Funny thing is that commie was from the South.

Yes, yes, the South sucks. We need a full blast campaign to encourage everyone who got here less than 20 years ago to pack up and go back home, because the traffic is unbearable.
Horrible, awful South.
Got allergies? You're gonna die
Mosquitoes, alligators, giant cockroaches, and more? Got 'em all
Yes, leave, for the love of God, please go

I got stationed in Louisiana when I joined the Army. I’m from Cambodia originally, and that place is literally on par with a 3rd world country. And the locals are so redneck that they hate soldiers.

this
The south is the fucking worst. I think its because of the tropical weather. The jungle makes people act like chimps. Winter gives humans much needed retrospection and character building.

It has nothing to do with the civil war. Current yankee policies are the problem. Southern blacks are 35% republican voters and growing. The problem is yankee niggers and importing shit immigrants.

Indeed, all southerners should be castrated and their women should be given to niggers.

> Needlessly inflammatory, similar "voice" as hundreds of previous threads meant to sow discord
> Attributes that are either untrue, less true than other regions, or true of most every region

Divide and conquer thread? Yep, checks out.

Most Southern Whites are already buying land in the Midwest. Even they know their state is a lost cause and are looking to make white families here. Why would you want your kids to go to mostly nigger and spic schools.

The 1965 Immigration act was passed by Lyndon B Johnson....who was from the South.

>Southern Blacks are le based

Proof that Southerners wouldn't care if niggers fucked their wives if they were le based magapedes.

All the Southerners with balls died in the Civil war, what's left are ones who defend niggers and spics like a fat kid with a mars bar.

Funny thing is, Most american coal burners tend to come from the Southern United States. While the Northern ones have the least amount of race-mixing and the largest amount of nationalists.

A democrat making destructive immigration policies? You don't say? What's you point again? Oh, right you don't have one.

We express our hatred for the United States. Why do we hate the South? Because it's collectively a 3rd world-tier cesspool characterized by the following:
>Poverty
>Obesity
>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Meth addiction
>Trailer parks
>Hyper-patriotism
>Inbreeding
>Least white region of the white nations
>Spics
>Race-Mixing

You've never been here have you faggot

Let's see what the South has done to keep us "White"

>Brought Slaves in the 1700s
>Mixes with them and produces tons of ugly mutts
>Lincoln was going to deport all of them
>Kills Lincoln because muh south will rise again
>Mestizos are in the Southwest and we are trying to take it over
>We take it over
>Southerns keep Tejanos alive and mix with them instead of genociding them like we did
>1965 Immigration act is made by a Jew York kike
>Lyndon B Johnson and other Southern Politicians vote for it
>Flood America with Asians and Spics

I've never been to the south the thread

>Texas and Oklahoma
>JUST

>>Poverty
>>Obesity
>>Niggers
>>White Trash
>>Rednecks
>>Meth addiction
>>Trailer parks
Sounds like Michigan desu senpai

The North is the best!

please take yourself and your shitty map back down to hell

Michigan is still 75% White, can't say the same for most Southern States though. Look at these demographics and see what nonwhites do to you.

I don't know if you know or not, it isn't the 19th century. The south has saved the republic and repelled those disastrous policies and democrats from power. The only people trying to destroy the country through demographics are liberals from the yankee states and pacific northwest/commiefornia with their immigration policies and subsidies to minority family to breed.

The south didn't bring slaves, it was mostly spaniards and Jews that brought slaves to the United States
>Lincoln was going to deport them all
Quick google search will tell you otherwise
>mixes with them
Very unlikely most of the only mixing was done between whites and native americans other than that not much else

Aww... is this Mr libjew "Muh NYC is the greetist"?

Come on, you can't be that butthurt as to take it out on some innocent bystanders, right?

Just admit you're a cuck and live out your miserable life. No job, mother's basement, and suicide by age 37. It'll be wonderful.

I feel bad for them.
It's cool to shoot guns and drink, but you get lied to a lot and are obsessed with a war that has been over forever

>The south has saved the republic and repelled those disastrous policies and democrats from power.
>Keeps Niggers and Spics

So much for saving the republic lmao

NYC is a Jewish hellhole, I'm from Pittsburgh, nigger lover.

How come all the Southern posters I see on here always brag about mixing with niggers and asians. Could it be because the South is the most respecting of nonwhites out of any place in America? Perhaps.

>i-its okay if we do the same shit as long as we're white
Kys you retard

>YOU YANKEES FUCKING SUCK THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAI-
>Gringo give me by gibs or I'll fuck your wife
>s-s-sorry m-mr.pablo I'll do that right away

t.average southerner

>Eyy muh feely cheeze steak, eyy muh fluffy Eagles. (Eagles fan here though). Eehhh muh Pennsyltucky, ehhh muh Jo Pah!

I like PA, only because you guys are so try hard not Northern.

I know you want to make this about the civil war and conflate current policies of republicans now with those of democrats in the 1800s and blame"the south". Your argument makes no sense and is disingenuous. Yankees freed the slaves and then give them money to procreate and you blame the south. Republicans fix terrible democrat policies from spreading the damage and you can't separate that from your feelings. Yankees are still supporting those policies of destruction, yet you want to blame the south, when they are stopping them. Where did the Lee statue touch you?

We freed the Slaves because we were going to remove them. Do you actually think we liked niggers? Even Lincoln himself wanted them gone. You do realize most of the nationalists that are growing in popularity aren't from the South but from areas like the Midwest or PA. You guys are still civic nationalists who defend niggers and spics.

>he hasn't heard of nigger and spic containment zones
Also who the fuck fears Mexicans you manlet

We are Midwestern and German, not some NYC Niggers.

What containment zones, they're spread around the entirety of the South. Even the rural areas are getting fucked over since the nigs in the Northern areas are moving back to the South.

>Yankees don't like niggers
Then stop your politicians from subsidizing them and immigrants. God knows the south is trying to, if your leaders got on board we could actually do it.

Look at the south prior to being looted and reconstructed you mouth breathing wop, it was reconstructed by yanks not southerners.

You do realize Trump was born and raised in the North right?

>YOU YANKEES FUCKING SUCK THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAI-
youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

>We'll send them niggers back trust me!

Then why haven't you? What's stopping you from committing genocide towards them.

I wouldn't mind Southern Separation because there will be less niggers.

Trump isn't the one we need on board. He knows we need to cut entitlements. It's the congressional critters of the north that we need. And props to ya'll for getting him in the office(MI,PA,WI,OH).

You're still soft handed manlets that'd never make it in the South...

You guys wouldn't last here either, most of us dislike nonwhite immigration. Meanwhile the South is prefectly fine with beaners as long as they vote for the GOP. Also the Yinz stuff will make you go mad.

If you've ever been here you'd know theres white areas, nigger areas, and spic areas. They almost never lump together unless they're in big cities and even those are separated in some places.

>I wouldn't mind Southern Separation

me neither, then there'd be less tiny mongrel manlets and Jewish influence.

But the majority of Jews live in the north.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/largest-jewish-populated-metropolitan-areas-united-states

youtube.com/watch?v=sWqg6B-taUg

>he can't make it in the North. Son, you have not fucking idea.

>But the majority of Jews live in the north.

I know, I was crackin wise at user.

>the part of the country that is experiencing the most economic growth due to business friendly environments
What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas What is Texas

I was going for the south, but yes Texas is a part of the south.

Were'd all the manlet mongrel northerners go talking shit about Dixie? You faggots realize your out matched by the stars and bars.

/thread. That's all the explanation needed ITT

You do realize that without the South Hillary Clinton would be president, right? Pic related.
>negative stereotypes about white people
You do realize that those are all made up by Jews and butthurt shitskins, right?

And even using a more tightly restricted definition of "the South"

No, not just that. Texas is where, by and large, most of that Southern economic growth is stemming from.
Just saying credit goes where it's due

So is this a divide and conquer thread or just a purity spiral thread?

It's always good to try the biggest guy on the block user.

so you proved his point. If you have less total electoral votes, you don't need to hit 270 anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbbR-VxBJ28

Texas is the best state. Yankees and Californians stay out.

Did you even look at the map? If the South wasn't voting Clinton would have won the majority of electoral votes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhGVVnZZW5o

youtube.com/watch?v=B0N0f43s1so

This

Most Southerners, niggers and crackers are nothing more than race-mixed mongrels. You'd be hard pressed to find a white southerner without at least one negro in the family tree or vice versa.

There's an interview where Sasha Baron Cohen says his most dangerous stunts are in the South, because, "they're so set in their ways."

The South will be the savior of the West.

>bitches about us being mixed race
>is currently in a relationship with a nice Jewish guy

shut the fuck up.

>no north carolina or oklahoma
nigger the fuck?

just look at this third world shithole!

Because Cubans unironically improved the region.

>Jews
>White
>mfw

Filthy mongrel

Midwestern flyover states seethe at the very thought of the south, literally no one thinks about you cunts down here

I've lived in the South my whole life and let me tell you it's somehow even worse than what you described. Honestly, I'm only a Confederate because I want the North to split away from us ASAP. We're a cancer holding White America down. Us and the beaner-filled Southwest, that is.

quoting him you queer.

>implying that isn't because of niggers

I bet you are faggot, the subhumans should die off including you, including some of the fags up north

>inb4 the yank scum bites

i couldn't even finish typing before a dumb yank bit lel

SPACE PROGRAM LIVES IN THE SOUTHERN BELT

>south rises ever time we launch

youtube.com/watch?v=BRrWiW1o19E

Kelly Rippa's fucking dog has more civil liberties than I do here in Texas. If Arizona doesn't legalize weed in exactly one year then I'm leaving and never returning even to bury mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=F57z6ya-rnA
If you faggots ever get bitten by a snapping turtle, pour hot water on it. Like boiling water on it. It's said they don't let go till they hear thunder, because they don't fucking let go for anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5nh50xMSQ4

What I don't get is how "hurr heritage" can be an argument.

You were invaded, occupied and dismantled by the north. You lost the right to any statues or shit when you were conquered.

Yeah, as a Texan I am just so proud of being the home of America's most admired money laundering facility and lie factory.
Save demographics and occasionally weather, it's the only thing I hate about Texas

You described every state in this country you literal dumb fuck.