Redpilling my girlfriend

Here’s what I told her. She’s a virgin and she knows literally no other man but me. She’s 24. I’m 28.

>she knows literally no other man but me. She’s 24.

how is this possible

I don't care enough even if I did believe you

how'd she reply?

ask for nudes
post them

Lol not looking too good mate

Honestly, from experience it won't turn her away but she'll definitely use it against you in the future.

Way to ease into things, genius.

She describes herself as demisexual. I gave her her first orgasm the other night. (Not via sex).

You talk like a needy fag. Shes sending you one word replies and youre sending her walls of text.

P.S.
Shes not a virgin.

>She’s a virgin

Oh, I'm sure she is user.

even the faggot communist knows what's up

>she's a virgin

Way to be subtle

this

also sage slide threads you fucking fags

Bro, it’s just a snippet of our thousand-message convo. Do you really think you’d get a picture of our full relationship from one screenshot?

>doing this over text
You're a faggot

She's propably trying harder to hide that she's had sex with black guys. And in the future when you fight/break up she will fuck a black guy to fuck you up

>Saying something important over the phone not irl
Shes already riding bubk tyrones bbc

1. She is not a virgin
2. This is not redpilling anyone, this a cringey attempt to justify yourself to a woman when you don't need to explain yourself or even tell her what your views are

>shes a virgin

You didn't redpill anyone. You basically just did the political equivalent of 420 BLAZE IT FAGGIT

Really should done it in person and bit by bit. This is too much

How big is her cock?

How fat are you?

I would wager he hasn't met her irl and she is an internet gf

If Op isn't lying, he's retarded. Never discuss politics in a fucking chat with someone you care about.

Lol, such nihilsm in this thread. You call yourselves revolutionaries but mock a fellow white guy who attempts to speak the truth to his white girlfriend about his honest beliefs.

> I reject all forms of Liberalism
What?! Even classical? You don't like Liberty....a-user I thought I knew you bro...

This.
Good luck, OP.

>this thread

Only fools rush in.

>this entire text

imagine thinking this is how women want to be talked to

Indeed. His gf is prob a man.

>one word responses
she was getting fucked while you texted her user

>im a hardcore white nationalist
>I voted for Trump

>demisexual
Oh boy, you're fucked. Every demisexual I know is left-wing

I can tell you're beta af just from looking at that one screenshot. The way that you got emotional was extremely wierd and cringey ughh. kys my man.

Oh and she's not a virgin. She just told you that because she knows your clueless enough to believe it.

Instead of slow redpills/letting her adjust to your views as all women do you went full fedora mode gj op

m8 do you really think any girl wants to receive a text from some guy tell her he is a white nationalist? Get some self-awareness

I know a few girls who are also a virgin. Pretty ones, even. I don't understand the disbelief. Hell I'm a virgin too and look damn good. Do all men think we are rare or some shit?

24 year old virgin....

They exist of course but until we see the hymen it is better to assume it is a lie, women are too fickle to believe without physical evidence

What happen? Did your gf reply?

People on Sup Forums do

Sage. No women over 20 is a virgin in America.

>I gave her her first orgasm the other night.
>(Not via sex).
Then how did you do it?

Yes, considering how filthy the world is and how much liberals are all about sexually immorality. Women tend to be liberal. So yeah.

>I know we agreed not to talk politics..
>I will now proceed to talk about politics!

What, lol

Tits or GTFO

It’s fine, y’all. I’ve lurked this board for months and have considered it a bastion of (mostly) intelligent thought and Western idealism. Guess I was wrong.

I swear to god this picture makes the ideal size larger and larger every time I see it.

>20
try 16

So OP, you're 28 and she's 24 and a virgin? Either get on that wagon or become a cuckhold to a Chad that'll bang her you nitwit.

Be more subtle. Talk about how some black guy did something dumb or violent near you, or how theres so much crime in a part of town. (Lie if you have to and say you were mugged once by a black guy). No racial slurs. No explicit racism. Just NOTICE. But you ruined any future attempts by saying youre a white nat. She'll take any even vaguely "racist" thing you say and go "oh there goes your white nationalist side again" and dismiss what you say.

Via text

Months... go back to school, kid.

Incel manages to get a gf.

>she describes herself as demisexual
>She's a virgin

da fuck?

It's great that he's sharing his views. We're making fun of him because he's a faggot.

howling

I'd say 95% at 16.

>24
>virgin
LOL

this
metaphors are great too "allowing weeds in our garden" etc

>"interesting"
>never talks to you again

Lad you gotta take the pilling process slower normies OD and tune out too easily

Do they have a letter for that one?

What are you talking about?

You did nothing to red-pill her besides stating your political position despite both of you agreeing not to talk politics.

And geez.. She responded with "interesting".

That doesn't sound good.

I think they're rare, like how do they not hook up with a cute or even not very cute boy at some party, when graduating, or a boy they date or even when they're an early adult like you'd have to go out of your way not to hook up at any point despite everything going on around you for years on end.

Only one conclusion......friendless fat virgins exist in both genders. MAYBE a pretty one for every 10 million or so that is just too terrified & frigid to go through with it but beyond that I'm clueless.

>24
>virgin

> every demisexual I know
> Spain, Land of the 1000 Demisexuals

>She’s a virgin
is that what she told you?

and you believed it?

user? are you trying to find a way to have sex with Sup Forums?
onions oggulated

Have you ever actually met her in person?

Your gf is either ugly or was locked in a cage most of her life to be a virgin at 24. I lost mine when I was 15.

That's hilarious! You fucked yerself there buddy. Texting her was a complete pussy move.You should have told her in person so that you could have explained yourself.

However, if she dumps you, you did good. You don't want a bitch won't let you be a man

>months
We figured

What the fuck are you doing. This is beta tier.
Talk to her like a man, in person. None of this emote shit texting your god damn cuck.

Holy shit you are such a faggot op,get out of the house you dumb cunt and start meeting real people.Also sage.

I also speak to her in Spanish and tell her about the Mexicans I work with. She knows I’m not an uncultured swine. She simply know that I’m a conservative white nationalist.

she blocked him

>not doing it in person
You aren't hardcore shit, faggot

you shouldn't explain anything about your views to women, keep yourself aloof and mysterious

your bait is getting old now

>At 15
If a dude, Noice. If a girl, slut.

Of all the retarded things I read on this site. Did you have sex telepathically?

stop cringing me out, onionaut.
he is texting a Sup Forums LARPER

this. very cringey

>not doing it in person

That's because he's never met "her"

> interesting...
> anonette has disconencted
> anonette has gone offline
> anonette, last online 7 months

You faggot she probably laughed that you typed 4 paragraphs for her (((virgin))) ass

This

>fucks it up immediately

If she is REALLY a demisexual then it's normal.

Demisexual is just a fancy term that means you don't fuck without feelings.

Basically it's what everybody should be.

Truth

Lol, she spent the night at my place last night. She will again Friday.

CIA NIGGER GET OUT

Mail.

This is some cringe comedy shit. Just awful.

Secondly where is the red pill ??? You just said you voted for Trump

My sweet summer child

That is such a turn off... And this is coming from a girl