My fellow leaves

I want to know if I am alone.

>Be leaf
>Disagree with immigration laws
>Disagree with aggressive feminist/sjw ideals
>Disagree with school curriculum enforcing political correctness
>Voice my concerns
>Mfw risk social persecution, suspension, and harassment fines

It feels like 'political correctness' is no longer a choice, and is now more than just mainstream.
It's federal. It's weaseled into our curriculum textbooks and our tax spending and even our 'free speech' .

Those who disagree with the sjw hive mindset that is overcoming Canada are forced to be quiet.

Is there truly no resistance against this, or is it only a minority conflicted by these conditions?

My Canadian brothers, sisters, and socioaggressivevegangenderqueerplantkin brethren; please tell me I'm not alone.

Yea. Just don't believe in the system anymore

With the possible exception of immigration, none of those things you're risking "persecution" over affect you. And immigration will only hurt you if you're looking to work in the service industry.

Is this "anti-SJW" routine just a ruse designed by losers to rationalize their social inadequacy? Do you have a hard time talking to girls?

I speak out against immigration all the time.

But I actually articulate myself and don't rely on spewing maymays. Just the fact that you'd actually use a word like "sjw" as if it means anything indicates that you're probably too stupid to engage in a conversation beyond clumsily parroting rhetoric that you find comforting.

>Mfw risk social persecution, suspension, and harassment fines

Yup. I've personally been chewed out at school for questioning by hammer and sickles are allowed to be put up on campus walls.

My gf is in a health oriented masters program and tells me every class is 100% focused on shaming white people, colonialism, gender identity and thanking natives for allowing us on their land. Just today they allegedly spent an afternoon comparing Jordan Peterson to Hitler. She's switching programs next year to something STEM but I'm in ENG and they're trying (real hard) to get that shit in here

>>tfw legit want a culture war and to end cultural marxism the way it is meant to be ended

>Disagree with immigration laws
>>Disagree with aggressive feminist/sjw ideals
>>Disagree with school curriculum
>>Voice my concerns
>Those who disagree
Too much disgreement and too loud of mouth,
therefore expect ostracism.

I feel like political correctness is much worse in Canada than the US. Probably because u guys got Trudeau... oops..

spotted the kike...why are you even here, do you actually not know Sup Forums knows who you are and what your people want..it's pathetic go back to brainwashing reddit.

Sounds like yet a faggot, son

to add, having come here from a communist regime I can attest to the fact that Canada and its current far left marxist climate are very far from a "free country"..thought crimes are punished here, which wasn't even prevalent in some past commie countries

It's authoritarianism at this point, and the only solution is waiting out for the USA to clean house, and the EU to break up from the immigration policy and poor economic policies. Then either try to have the newly developing anti-marxist culture over there influence this culture or have then literally take over by force and get rid of the marxists. Canada is too far gone to fix from the inside, the only goof thing is that Canada is a 3rd world country if it wasn't for its geographic location, meaning it is easily controlled from the outside.

>school curriculum
If you are still in highschool get off the board, you are far too young to ruin your happiness. If you are in college, what the fuck are you doing? Learn some useful work skills. Go get into a trade or something. Still in college? Okay then....
As for resistance, it is just starting. It is going to be a long road ahead for anybody truly devoted to the cause of our people. I imagine that the alt-right types in the US felt the same back when Obama was elected. You have two options in front of you: accelerate or educate.
Either join a students group and push them to go harder on this sjw crap once you get in. Don't underestimate the desire to match a virtue signal. You can start a runaway train with a few words.
Or educate. Those posters are good. You know the OK to be white ones. I've been advocating mixing in the poppy with hate speech in order to get it banned. That would cause a shit show. Get /fit/ and gain some charisma points and start a local student nationalist group.
The world is your oyster faggot.

You're right. But if you vote conservative you'll have more of your ideals represented at least. Or you can keep saying 'muh jews' and be stuck with this leftist dystopia forever and fuck us over. The choice is yours

The whole politically correct meme is to draw people away from God. Jesus Christ, Son of God & messiah of the Jews, died for your sins (and theirs, not like they care), was buried, and rose again as prophesied. You believe and you are pardoned and eternity is a good thing for you.

You are already an outsider. Join the winning team and you'll learn to be ok with it.

Yep, livin' in an Orwellian state. Phrases like "Diversity is our Strength" screams of doublethink much like "Peace is War", "Freedom is Slavery"

greatwhitenorth.xyz is pretty good shit

we're alone, together

no homo

Same. I fucking hate what is happening to Canada and always speak against it.

>> WHY DID YOU ELECT THIS FUCKTARD??

Mexico is honestly going to fuck you guys in Canada over any which way, that fuck head of a president Vicente fox was already threatening Trudeau today for not siding with Mexico on NAFTA. Hopefully Trudeau grows a pair and tells him to fuck off

Same boat user. Keep your eyes open. One day it will change. Do everything in your power to do well for you and yours until that day comes.

Make sure you have your PAL and some common caliber firearms. One day you will need to protect your kin with your life.

The time will come.

> get arrested under sjw law
> post bail, flee to USA
> trump grants political asylum to protect against tyrannical thought regime

hint.

there is real opposition growing ,is articulate??

tfw actually thought of this many times

save me burgers, I have Polish blood, hate commies more than anyone you now, pro gun rights, pro family, pro church and all things conservative

let me claim asylum from these commie fucks, i'll do anything

I do, but from a native american perspective, and if anyone were to ever challenge me or my authority I would instantly think of all my 12D arguments why my opponents are vile, hateful, racists, according to their own definitions, and why I'm the heroic victim and stronger one.

I'm a reasonable person and i know that the sorts of arguments i present arnt the ones mainstream media and institutions want to shed light on because they challenge the mainstream narrative in a stronger manner.

Immigrate to US. Vote with your feet.

>With the possible exception of immigration
>none of those will hurt you

1- Immigration is the reason the rest of his concerns are listed(B,C,D and E are because of A)
2- It obviously concerns him, its not your business to impose and tell people how to feel
3- Your argument is Reggit tier garbage. go back

The majority of Canadians who aren't from Toronto or Montreal share your concerns.

t. rural Ontarian

>losers
>do you have a hard time talking to girls

ok, time to pack it up. There's no hope for debate here

welcome to the club brother ever wonder why there are so many of us on pol compared to other countries with the same population ?

I for one really cared about the white race shit back in 2009-2011 but I was all alone I was born in 89.

now I find myself black pilled as fuck with all these new cats crawling out of the woodwork what a fucked up country man

Political correctness is a weasel term to mean common decency. Don't like it? Move to a third world country where you can enjoy your "political correct"-free society.

central ont here buddy

there is only one escape...

this is what they went over the top for

Northern Ontario and can confirm big time