Does Sup Forums love christmas cakes?

Does Sup Forums love christmas cakes?

Yes only fags throw away left over christmas cakes

Man I remembered that one. I don't know about the game but I fapped to the CGs more time that I can count.

Is there a difference between christmas cakes and regular cakes then?

No. They're shit. The only thing they have going for them is that they're pretty.

I can't remember what it's called but there's a pose that women enter when being hit that is the best position to rape them in. If you beat a woman she'll adopt this pose that will allow you to insert your penis and fuck her while doing the least damage to her.

Don't bully cakes!

Missionary?

heck yeah, as it gives someone I can relate to that's in and around my age bracket these days.

Of course

You bet your sweet ass I do

I want a Christmas cake to beat me and then tell me she loves me.

>Cakes
>attractive

>draw teenage girl
>give her office clothes
>call her christmas cake

every fucking time

New BiMan when ?

I want to fuck every girl drawn by happoubi jin.
Even that blond guy with short hair.

absolutely adore them

Why doesn't olderladychan just make an anime about cute boys?

I'm going to bully all of the christmas cakes by reminding them that absolutely NO ONE wants them!
Especially if they're used goods!

I can't live without bullying anime girls either, user.

It's a way of life.

Source for the love of god.

Right after you figure out how to use IQDB and Saucenao, newfriend.

Found it on Saucenao, domo arigato

saucenao gets it, but you need to fucking subscribe to fakku to read it as far as I know, if you can't find how to download it try searching for the name in duckduckgo and there's site that lets you read it online(fuck fakku).

Marrying or dating one is an act of charity, pity. As they are nothing more than glorified (despite used) dick sleeves.

*to read it translated and uncensored

You're a man now.
They grow up so fast.

Good for you, user.

I hope you mean beat you at a sports game or vidya.

Christmas cakes are for pumping and dumping!

WHEN'S RENGE GAME?!

Speaking of sweet asses...

Only the ones voiced by Oohara Sayaka or Noto Mamiko. They have the perfect "ara ara"

bump

sweet jesus theres something about the way that her face is drawn that makes my dick harder than my life

Or just wait till it gets dropped on nyaa. There's been batch releases with 100 intervals.

This artist needs to hurry and do a fucking h manga already.