Dragon Ball Super

No time machines allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FhNePcatHs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first post for Toyotaro, literally /our guy/

I fucking hate it when Toei colors SS Blue as cyan/teal. It's fucking DESPICABLE.

How can Beerus be so Alpha? Literally only person to make Bulma shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen where she belongs.

>the drawings become worse
>anime has less shade than undertale games
the fuck is this ?

wait for next canon arc for quality to improve. The manga will be ahead of the anime so hopefully that helps Toei get their shit together.

Bulma has been annoying and blackmailing Beerus for so long, he probably waited for the exact moment to BTFO Bulma for ages.

Wouldn't be surprised if he used Whis' staff and the Oracle Fish to spy on Bulma.

Beerus is a laid-back guy, but Bulma really [triggers] him. She's like that friend that really is your friend, but sometimes you just ignore their calls, or close their message window because fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck it all to hell.

When I saw the preview last week I thought Beerus was going to destroy those kids' toys.
How old are Trunks and Goten now?

You know, a little filler scene where Beerus spots a toy Delorean in Trunks' toybox and starts stomping on it while yelling that time machines aren't allowed followed by Beerus and Whis being forced to buy a new toy for Trunks would be pretty good comedy.

Dragon Ball Kart racing episode when?

They have link in mario kart 8, so why the hell not? Snake way would be a great course. What else would work?

i was referring to having a filler episode adaptation of Toyotaro's event.

forgot to mention it's pretty much too late now, now that Future Trunks is gone.

Never unfortunately. Anime should've came after the manga.

Toei should stick to making gifs of the manga.

>when you tryna get laid and you accidentally call him fat

>fags say powerlevels are bullshit
>they rage when superman beats Goku
>they somehow get off on Arale being unkillable

Beerus and whis sure doesn't tolerate mortals who mess with time.

>>they rage when superman beats Goku
The only reason this annoys me is when capeshitters immediately over-rate their heroes and under-sell another mediums because elitism.
Objectively any DB main character would trash any reasonable modern iteration of Supes post-Namek.
>>they somehow get off on Arale being unkillable
It's a joke.

>How old are Trunks and Goten now?
I think they are like 14/13 now or something.

By this point Super is pretty much AOTY 2016.

They were probably weak at one point. Someone could go back and kill them then.

Whis is the Grand Priest's son, he was probably born with insane power.
Beerus, we don't know. He could just be an incredibly powerful member of his race, akin to Goku and Vegeta. Like them, it would be safe to assume he was born not nearly as powerful as he is, now.

I think it'S more exciting if you dont watch the preview for the next episode but I just cant resist.

is anyone here not watching the preview for each episode?

wait I'm stupid. if you are here you'll read spoilers anyway so it doesnt matter

says a lot about anime industry

>Its so meaty
Why is Whis so lewd?

youtu.be/FhNePcatHs4

as the whole series. Only manga makes it a bit better. Actually after returning Gold Frieza it's all shit.

Beerus saving yet another shitty episode.

now that i think about it, it's kinda sad that future bulmas only legacy is now forever gone

But Future Trunks still has his time machine.

>Wasting a wish to cure a baby's fever
Why didn't he just take her to Dende?

i thought this was the one trunks used, i figured Whis/Kaioshin would use a timering to get Trunks to a new alternate future

This episode was enough proof that Zamasu was right. Humans are fucking selfish cunts.

No, they used the machine. Whis probably just told them coordinates.

I pray we get to see Vados in a cheerleader outfit during the baseball episode.

Super can getaway with FS after seeing Bulma giving Roshi hoes for free.

holy crap, i totally forgot about that....is super really that boring? I have watched every episode, but damn, how could i forget that we actually saw them going away?

So... Dabura turning good after being forced to go to Heaven (because Hell would be too enjoyable for him)... is that filler?

Because Super shows that Hell changes to suit the personality of the dead, because to our outsider perspective, Frieza's hell seemed like heaven.

If Dabura in Heaven isn't filler, does that mean we might see Dabura again one day?

>inb4 Dabura meets Whis and they'll be the gayest couple in all DB history.

There is a LOT of shit that could've easily been handled in a better way in Super but whoever is writing the episodes is absolutely retarded, even if its a kids show.

Yes, Dabura in heaven was filler, however was have heard one or two sentences on how Heaven actually is like from grandpa Gohan and it seems like your typical paradise heaven.

Rather, the freeza hell should be seen as non-canon.

>Rather, the freeza hell should be seen as non-canon.
Are you retarded? Freeza's hell was in Super. Which makes it canon.

How does Grandpa Gohan's statements conflict with Frieza's moments in Hell?

>Super. Which makes it canon.
hahahahaha, good one
Because Dabura was sent to heaven(a paradise according to Gohan) as he would like hell too much. But since Hell is changed to suit the prisoners personality, it wouldn't make sense.

But you just said Dabura being in heaven was filler.

You can't deconstruct actual lore based on filler.

how did he know she was making a time machine? are they spying on bulma?

>But you just said Dabura being in heaven was filler.
right, it still is, even if it shows the same heaven Gohan talked about(which i doubt it does, as Gohans description was very vague, and while i never saw Daburas filler heaven thing, i do saw a screencap of it once, and it looked stupid). You DO realize what filler is, right?

If you haven't seen it, shut the fuck up Pedro. Go climb Trump's wall of dicks or some shit.

>Goku is more retarded than ever
>All the development of Vegeta went down the drain
>Gohan became an absolute cuck
>Future Trunks became a cuck getting dominated by base black but wait now suddenly is stronger than blue Vegito
>Goten and Trunks are as irrelevant comedy relief side-characters than they've ever been, also they don't age or/and develop
>Piccolo is completely irrelevant

If you're thinking of paying for blu ray or any merch related to the series please kys before you do it
You're the reason TOEI is getting away with monstrosities like this

Dabura being in heaven isn't filler.
Seeing Dabura in heaven and having him turn into a good guy is.

>Yes, Dabura in heaven was filler

user asked if Daburas Heaven was filler
No matter if i saw it or not, i know it was filler as it wasn't in the manga
Thus i replied: No it was not, but it does seem to be like the one Gohan descriped

you are the only retard here, thinking filler means something else than it does, thinking the discussion is about something else that it does

>All the development of Vegeta went down the drain

No

t. spic

in case you are a retard, i obviously was talking about this , because Just Dabura being in heaven is pointless towards this discussion, it only mattered if we saw his time in heaven

>>Goku is more retarded than ever
>SSBKx10
>Saving everyone from Zeno
>>All the development of Vegeta went down the drain
>Training with Cabba
>Spending time with his family
>MY BULMAAAAAA
>>Gohan became an absolute cuck
>Training again with Piccolo
>>Future Trunks became a cuck
>Fucking Mai forever in the future
>>Stronger than blue Vegito
>What is Genkidama
>>Goten and Trunks are irrelevant comedy relief side-characters
>Implying they were anything else from the beginning
>>Also they don't age
>Next episode preview
>>Piccolo is completely irrelevant
>Universal tournament
>Mafuba
>Babysitter

You used way too much greentext

I recommend you go watch Dragonball Absalon instead, Jose.

>Frieza's hell seemed like heaven
Cutesy little shits constantly singing their cutesy songs while you can't get away or do anything to stop them seems like Hell to me.

That is indeed filler.

He has instead been rescued by his sister who along with her android husband/creation has been attempting to mess up Dragonball history to revive the Demon Realm.

That is in another continuity.

Wait, Dabura's sister is Towa?

I have a question about Kaioshin of the 7th Universe - so he became Kaioshin when Buu killed his master (previous Kaioshin) and all other apprentices. This was 5 milion years before DBZ. We know that Kaioshins create new worlds and Hakaishins destroy old ones - so we can assume that Shin was responsible for creating Saiyans' original homeworld and all it's inhabitants. Then why is he always so surprised about the potential of Saiyans? Shouldn't he know the nature of his own creation?

Yeh

Uh, he's just the Supreme Kai of the East of the universe. So my guess is he only really knows about what's in the East part of the Universe. The West, North and South are a bit unknown to him.

He's not an apprentice. Buu just killed his boss and his coworkers, and he's been running the shop all alone ever since.

footage of arale being BTFO by vegeta in the next episode, explain this gokufags

Why have these threads been so dead?

Yes but Buu killed them 5 million years before DBZ. There's no way Saiyan race existed back then. And after Buu killed other Kaioshins he was the only one left so he has to be responsible of creating Saiyan.

No more Zamasu

Filler episodes

SONNNN GOKUUUUUU
YOUVE DEFIED THE GODS FOR THE LAET TIME

My personal guess is that Supreme Kai's only bother with galactic threats and creation of celestial bodies.

Creating life seems more of a job for the regular kais.

Which would explain why King Kai is so angry about being dead.

He creates living things for a job, and he's dead.

That would be really weird in Zamasu case. He was North Kai of Universe 10 before becoming apprentice of Supreme Kai. Would that mean he was in charge of creating mortals?

Was Beerus right about destroying that time machine?

>My personal guess is that Supreme Kai's only bother with galactic threats and creation of celestial bodies.

I think this was stated to be the case by Gowasu in the manga.

Also how is it possible that Beerus is connected to Shin (he would die if Shin dies) if Beerus is clearly much older than Shin? Beerus is even older than Old Kaioshin since he was the one who sealed him in the Z Sword. Why didn't Beerus die when Buu killed previous Supreme Kai?

>Yes but Buu killed them 5 million years before DBZ. There's no way Saiyan race existed back then.
Why not?

I think if Toriyama introduces the god that created the Saiyan, he'll make it very obvious. It's a big thing to be ignored like that.

I love this

So instead of using a magic wish dragon who can only be used once a year to heal Pan why didn't Gohan just take her to Dende who has healing magic?

1-He didn't think about that
2-He was on a hurry
3-Toei
Any of these must be correct

I guess it's like the senzu. Healing wounds isn't the same as healing sickness.

this... this is a super saiyan...

I doubt there was much thought put into this, but I guess is that Beerus life is linked to the the Kaioshin position itself rather than to any specific one. He is fine as long as at least one Kaioshin is alive.

and this is what is known as a super saiyan that has ascended past a super saiyan... or you can just call this a super saiyan 2

and this.... is..... to go.... even further beyond...!

Reminder that Krillin won life.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aren't Kaioshin race only 100 million years old or something like that? It would be weird for mortal race to exist for so long in the universe where planets are constantly destroyed and recreated by gods. But maybe you are right - they might've been the creation of previous Kaioshin or even earlier one (but this would make Saiyans even older given that Kaioshins live for millions of years)

Now show me Nappa SSJ3

Nappa SSJ4 is better

What do the Super spines look like? I'll be bummed if they're meant to go with the tanks when the Kanzenban is better in every way and actually in print.

>The manga will be ahead of the anime
The show still gets a lot more content per month, so I'm not sure that will last.

>reasonable
>modern iteration of Supes
That's an oxymoron.

Do we know when next saga begins? Do we know the name of the next saga?

Let's all hold a moment of silence in memory of Sean Schemmel's voice.

gohan reborn

Fukatsu no G

Gohan gets a new super saiyan form beyond blue: Super Saiyan Verde

>verde
Wut?

>Verde
So it's green and spicy

Different color because Gohan will be stronger than Goku and Vegeta combined..