What are you currently looking to buy Sup Forums?

What are you currently looking to buy Sup Forums?
buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150083529/#150085412_10
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150082999/#150083581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FAG KEK MODS BANNING DISCUSSIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE LITTLE PLEBBIT BITCHES

What exactly is the logic the new "rules." I don't understand it. Is it a money thing?

Thanks, Hiro. Great mod you hired.

GUYS IS THIS THREAD LEGAL?

Fag mod thinks that they are removing cancer from Sup Forums by getting rid of generals without realizing all generals are not created equal.

And like being a little bitch that they are, they start pruning these threads in the middle of the early morning.

Greetings from the draw threads. In this matter we are kin.

Go to #Sup Forums on rizon to fight to good fight.

I don't know, might violate someone's safespace.

I really want this Asuka but the the aftermarkets are pricing me out. Any chance of another release?
thanks gookmoot

Fight for DJT too!

Someone seems triggered.

what's that fig?

Probably depends on the next movie. If hey get enough hipe, maybe.

Great Sale at CDJapan right now

Hiro didn't hire kinomod, newfag.

Just allow this on /toy/

yeah, great sale there and 10% points back too

I'd like to think that's not Kinomod. That one always striked me as an okay guy whenever he popped up.

But if he is, then I guess I misjudged him.

Did the mods ever discuss with the Sup Forums userbase about getting rid of generals?

Offcourse not, powertripping modfags never discuss this with the board they are trying to "improve".

It's been discussed several times in the last few years.

Buythreads are trash though, so no harm no foul.

The mod hasn't shown any proof that he's kinomod, dumb newfag.

go away

Yes, and everybody agrees that generals are cancer. There have been multiple warnings that this was coming down.

It beats having 12 threads open that can all be contained in one. And I have found these threads to be helpful and quite entertaining over the years.

Just seems like they are burning bridges for no good reason.

If the thread is trash, then let the community ignore it or improve it, don't decide for us.

Most generals are circlejerk cancer and need removing.

The community has had ample opportunity to improve them and has failed to do so.

There have been warnings, but no discussion.

>I'd like to think that's not Kinomod
Why, because he has started to actually do his job and get rid of these cancerous generals?
>But if he is, then I guess I misjudged him.
Yeah, no one else wants you cretins on Sup Forums.

He told you retards in the metathread to contact him directly on IRC, quoting the username he has had for years.
You dumb newfag.

4chans nature allows a small amount of people to keep a thread alive even if the majority don't want it.

Just stop. You're all ruining Sup Forums
somehow

So creating a thread solely for posting pictures of a melted porkchop is less trash than having it contained in one thread?

>Dear buyfags,
>In an effort to improve the quality of posts on >Sup Forums, it's come to our attention that issues in >buyfag threads should be addressed. To that >end, here are a few suggestions:

>1. Please focus on producing original >discussion, questions, or content when >creating or contributing to a thread; avoid >template formats and “X Thread”-type posts. >OPs should be insightful and specific, not >general.
>2. Please avoid reposting content from >previous threads. This includes: resource >pastebins, copypasta, forcing memes, image >dumping, “xth for y”, “reminder x” and anything >that fails to abide by #1.
>3. Feel free to talk about similar content in >separate threads.
>4. Allow a thread to expire naturally.
>5. Please avoid recurring thread topics that are >not accompanied by content to discuss
>6. Continue to abide by the global and Sup Forums->specific rules outlined here: Sup Forums.org/rules

>These suggestions are applicable to other >threads on Sup Forums.
>If we keep to these guidelines, we can all >enjoy >Sup Forums together. Please report any rule >breaking >content too. Thanks again!

Thank you retard user who keep posting momohime pic every thread.

No, you go away.
Stop using Sup Forums as dumping grounds for your shitty circlejerks. The rest of us are looking forward to seeing you back finally.

>He told you retards in the metathread to contact him directly on IRC, quoting the username he has had for years.
>You dumb newfag.
Oh look, it's that retarded newfag again.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150083529/#150085412_10

>the majority is on my side because I say so!

Fuck off.

Buyfag threads belong to Sup Forums now. Get out

>the majority is on my side because I say so
right back at you.

>it's a general thread

Well done Porkchop posters.

>no u
Nice argument faglord.

Why the fuck are you quoting a random ghostpost for? Are you fucking insane?
This is the relevant post, fuckwit:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150082999/#150083581

>Fuck off.
You're the ones being told to leave.
Take the fucking hint already.

>make a stupid argument
>get a stupid response
>act like you win
Back to Sup Forums, buddy.

Kill yourself faggot.

Stay mad, I hope you don't miss your little suckfest too much because it's not coming back.

So threads discussing merchandise that supports the industry is more harmful than the constant Asuka or Rei threads that constantly clog the catalog?

back to watching anime buddy

A life where a short haired qt loves me

>Kill yourself faggot.
Keep digging that hole, moron.
All you retards have done is piss of the mods and all you are doing is showing the rest of us just how cancerous you are.

Fags like you are why threads like this get fucked. Both of you should kill yourselves.

And for fucks sake do a flip and record it.

You sadly can't apply logic to this

Did you even read that post? It addressed how dumb you are.
Just because the mod uses the same name as kinomod used to, it doesn't mean he's kinomod, you idiot.

Shit, got me there.

I guess logic on Sup Forums was too much to ask.

It's because they're generals

Seriously. Just get these fags out of here already, what's the point of taking a stand against general shitters if they're perfectly fine with a changed title? Push them out.

>Code Geass gets announced bring about the true Sup Forums we used to love in 06-07
>Mods are angry that Sup Forums could ever go back to the days before Reddit and start a purge

Its as clear as day, you will not ruin the second golden age!

>that supports the industry
What relevance does that have to Sup Forums, a board with a history of piracy and a board which flatout bans CR threads?

>Just because the mod uses the same name as kinomod used to, it doesn't mean he's kinomod, you idiot.
Yes, because after using a name in IRC for years and years you suddenly let someone else use it in order to promote confusion.
You're fucking delusional and only digging your hole deeper, moron.

It's clearly better to have more threads about some normalfag shounen.

>Thread dies from no activity and 404's
>Dollfag makes a new thread right off the bat
>Locked and warned but should have been banned
>New thread again

Feels good to be the only buyfag that's against this

Geez, that Kagamine Rin is on sale again. I know a few of you called it but I didn't expect it to bin.

Sup Forums - anime and manga
not
Sup Forums - figs toys and IRL blogshit

Dollfags belong on /jp/

The hair is ass, so it's not a big surprise.

Welcome to board culture faggot, enjoy your stay.

Trying to change Sup Forums is what has ruined Sup Forums, take your faggotry elsewhere.

CG threads were fucking dogshit, worst part of the board back in 06. They never really got up to full on board spam until the finale though, which is why it's pretty hilarious to see newfags posting dozens of threads about the announcement because the only thing they know about CG is that one screenshot of the board in ruins.

>tell people to change instead find a new place for them
>ban everythread pop up

So they're finally getting rid of generals like they promised four years ago? It's about time.

user did you know the figs are based on anime and manga?

yeah, and no more memes, or christmas threads, or voice actor threads, or waifu wars, or light novels, or visual novels, or raping little sisters, etc

>And I have found these threads to be helpful and quite entertaining
What the fuck is helpful about these dogshit threads? You can occasionally find a deal for 5 dollars off a 200 dollar hunk of plastic that will take up some space?

The entertainment of watching people waste money?

These threads are corpulent and diseased, and they should have been the first to go in the purge. Fuck off back to /toy/.

Oh, so you're one of those retards who also believes that just because new mod posted a pic of kino, it also proves he's kindomod, right?

You're not very smart if it's so easy to fool you. You literally don't have any proof other than "b-but IRC name!" which can be used literally by anyone once it expires.

You really remember very little of the 06-07 days.

Threads were full of a variety of anime getting spammed, it wasn't even just Code Gayass. Even then CG had plenty of spam at key moments throughout its entire run, as did Death Note, TTGL, etc. Hell even Ergo Proxy and Yugioh GX had dedicated threads up constantly, which would be construed as generals.

Really??

You mean it???

You haven't named a single thing worth keeping.

>no more waifu wars

That will be the final straw, that and Valentine's Day being ruined.

Yelling at people about wasting money in a thread about wasting money on plastic butts.

Are you retarded?

>Fuck off back to /toy/.
They aren't even allowed there. But I guess you're a hypocrite who only cares about Sup Forums's ''quality'', and don't give a shit about other boards.

Those threads only exists because nobody here actually discuss anime, they just want to shipost and call it a day.

YEAH, WILL GO FULL REDDIT, FORCE EVERYONE TO TALK ABOUT ONE THING AND EDIT POSTS WE DON'T LIKE AND SHADOWBAN PEOPLE THAT DONT SHARE ARE VIEWS.

going to buy a daki

>go to /toy/

Quit being a retard and think about why buyfag isn't on /toy/ in the first place.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Here is the deal, people want to show off the new things they bought and their fandom for animu and mango related things through the use of their figmas.

If you move this to /toy/ in all likelihood they'll freak out as well and then you'll have two boards in a hissy fit and war with each other. The fact of the matter is, this stuff is more apt on Sup Forums as it discusses the general things and reasons people bought what they bought.

Whoa

>back

They were never on there to begin with

The chaos of this place is what makes it good.

If you want a community that is heavily moderated and controlled then go to r/anime.

All this BTFO gives me a sexual thrill.

Hope we see a preorder for Anya soon, definitely the best of the 3 Alter has put out.

The very concept of the thread is a joke. I've bought a few figures, I look at them once and then they sit on a shelf forever.

If we were talking about something like full on custom model building, I could see it having a place on Sup Forums. But nobody here has any skill, they'd rather just blow a few hundred dollars on another anime booty for the collection of trash.

Because the /toy/ mod is a sperg? There's no reason they can't give up a single thread for your crappy weebshit.

Showing off what you bought is blatant blogging. Half the people buying shit don't even know the show it's from.

There is a fucking reason these threads have never been moved to /toy/ or /jp/ in the first fucking place faggot.

>/toy/ not allowed anime relate, everything there are jointshit and statue

ok

Buyfag has been pretty decent for a while. But look at this thread. 70 posts in, and none are about anime merch.

The new rules are making Sup Forums worse.

Pic related is what I'm waiting on this month.

I don't understand what the point of figfix was if they're just going to make the most pleb shit anyway instead of using the opportunity of small+cheap figures to make more niche stuff.

>If we were talking about something like full on custom model building, I could see it having a place on Sup Forums. But nobody here has any skill, they'd rather just blow a few hundred dollars on another anime booty for the collection of trash.

You mean like Gunpla which plenty of people use and have dedicated threads on /m/ almost regular which are also generals? Guess those will also be purged soon then as well.

You forgot the part about keeping the industry alive

There is this option on the catalog to hide threads, you should try it.

Thanks faggot mods for derailing buyfag threads so we can't talk about figs anymore

user just keep scrolling down the 5th Love Live thread and complain there

Gunpla isn't really full on, but it's totally suited to /m/ and I have absolutely zero issue with it. People can spend 20 bucks and a lot of time and end up with something meaningful to them.

If these threads were about custom builds and showing them off, I don't think I'd have a problem with them. As they're just blatant capitalism ho circlejerks, I think anyone who uses them seriously should be permabanned from life.

I don't either. Remember when they announced them they said they'd be affordable? Now they're just the same price as a regular figure and half the price of a scale.