Fash Wave and it's Influence

ITT we explore art and video and its subtle but obvious influence on popular culture which we all know is upstream of politics.

I hadn't really seen much Fashwave until a couple months ago when I dropped into a dump thread. Currently I am.... fascinated by it XD We have been denied some of the most ancient, sacred, and powerful symbols by (((them))) in an effort to neuter our connection to each other and our roots. Somehow, the modern style disguises it enough to remove filter for just long enough, and in that moment it can be approached again. Some of the better stuff is absolutely beautiful and thought provoking.

Obviously we cannot push shit like this... yet... But it will leak slowly into the collective consciousness on its own. What do you think seeing imagery like this does to the psyche of the normie? Is it positive or negative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0HgD8wGwPo
youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU
youtube.com/watch?v=uTvbgA53thc
youtube.com/watch?v=eUVRPqExXKA
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
youtube.com/watch?v=zSHOq9NEzJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0
youtube.com/watch?v=EMF7Bc-vjJE
youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio
youtube.com/watch?v=sfZEF_QCpGo
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511255610630.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oddly enough, I haven't heard any fash wave...

Is it basically just EDM with Sup Forums ideas? Is that Make America Great Again EDM song fash wave? The one where Trump sings the chorus.

I'm talking more about the visual stuff specifically. There is a lot of appropriated content with various imagery to replace the original video.

The genre of music being its own thing i think is a joke? Not totally sure, but I haven't heard any good (original) fashwave, I guess.

I've been throwing warehouse parties and I use the less-obvious fashwave art on my projector. I just like the colors. People who know, know. I just play dumb and say uhhh huh? I like vaporwave whats the big deal?

It goes over pretty well. Its good colors mang

It's also retrowave music with fashy visuals.
youtube.com/watch?v=w0HgD8wGwPo

The art is actually beautiful. I love it.

Ahhh Joseph Retrostein, thats the channel. There was another good one that had a nice TayTay remix that was very well edited, but I think it got removed.

ITT we saw autists co opt vaporwave to make a shitty knock off and pretend they're on to something. Why do you keep mocking yourself with this shit?

It's far superior to what it came from.

it has potential but most the memes and videos i've seen so far seemed inorganic/forced. Like they were trying to make something a e s t h e t i c but it was only on the superficial level. THey didn't understand the deeper principles of aesthetics.

fascism has its own timeline and culture that evolves organically. it's not strictly 80s/futuristic, though it can draw from some of those aesthetics.

Now fashwave is good and all for memeposting and vidya, but for the real comfy time, I present:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U
this is now a comfy vibes thread

This is a favorite
The music form is a joke. The art portion of it has some nice visual affect.

>What do you think seeing imagery like this does to the psyche of the normie? Is it positive or negative?

The C Y B E R N Δ Z I videos (specially guardians of Europe) gave me the ultimate redpill; no rational reason whatsoever but I felt like a teenager again, in awe for the first time in a long time. For the first time I was seeing RWDS with empathy, not fear.

Finally a fucking Fashwave thread! Posting the ones that give me hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU

One of my favs.

This synchronicity though.

Bump and dump

high energy!

this fashwave is all done by americans and with english captions.

What i salso important is to make fashwave in your native language with images your own poeple can relate.

pic realted

The freebooters appropriating outrun music with no attribution music suck. Degenerates the lot of them, renaming music, doing little else than leaving a GIF, then having then the nerve to beg for shekels. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they were shill accounts. Shit is cringy AF.
There are some good "aesthetics", but little on YouTube is good OC art, or well done transformative work. Just have to expect people will jump on any trend and fuck it up.
Is that (((Jared Kushner))) artwork? What's it's point?

I have no idea, whats the point to any of it =P But I didn't make it

bamp cuz I miss seeing fashwave threads

Stoicism is the doctrine of the Overman, Christianity is a tool to suppress the innate masculinity and self interest of a people.

Send us your sweaty, sweaty Mexicans.

EBM/ Industrial >"fashwave"

you guys are doing it wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=uTvbgA53thc
youtube.com/watch?v=eUVRPqExXKA

the visual and song to this successfully make me angry every time, ironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158

These threads are gayer than Elton John's florist

you're a bit of a dumbcunt, ay

youtube.com/watch?v=zSHOq9NEzJg

Haven't you got a kangaroo to milk or fried rice to cook ya fukkun nip

T. Soyboy

dumping

not my original work

n

o

t

Cx

youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

i

c

youtube.com/watch?v=EMF7Bc-vjJE

e

m

youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio

eee

d

G I M P
get a fucking hold of yourself
Little edited pictures won't stop your mum getting roasted by sambo and the boys

de

s

u

Muhammad, you would be surprised what sambo and the boys are going to get if they come 'round my mom.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfZEF_QCpGo

A bottle of lube and a fresh key to your cuck bunker?

WHAT A SURPRISE

You realize this forum has ID's right?

PS if your monkeys are so bad ass, why wouldnt they use blood instead of lube. You are portraying them to be savages are you not?

>Embrace your race
Bloody hell mate you'll be embracing half of Mexico and Africa

>PS if your monkeys are so bad ass, why wouldnt they use blood instead of lube. You are portraying them to be savages are you not?
What are you even on about

>tfw flattered

Funny, you say that as your biggest cities have turned into rape apologists for the sandfolk. I'd rather have a christian mexican than a muslim any day. African's have a much easier time reaching your faded empire these days than they do mine ;)

I like your work senpai, though I don't remember which of it is yours anymore per se. Some of it could be quite influential in the right forum.

MODALN BLIMPH!
IMBEECH

no really fashwave, but still nice

Thank you. I will continue to make more.

>fash wave is subtlety influencing culture
um no sweetie. it isn't.

I liked this design so much I made it into a t-shirt

>norkwave
not fashwave but close

>There's more blacks in your capital than my country
>there's more rapes in your country than my country
They waste your time posting those pictures do you actually believe you will get away with it without someone pointing out you aren't even white

>sweetie posting

no one said fashwave was subtly influencing culture you retard, learn to read. Let me break it down to you.

>ITT
ITT
>We Explore
We Explore
>art and video
art and video
>and its subtle but obvious influence
and its subtle but obvious influence
>on popular culture, which we know is upstream of politics

You are a certified sweetie for bumping my thread though, thanks love.

Culture is key.
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw

More like fagwave am I right ?

No, you're wrong

Hit this pham
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511255610630.webm

I remember when people showed up on Sup Forums talking it up in the formative stages. It was stupid then and it's stupid now.

And retrowave is fucking terrible. The world did not need a combination of French house and John Carpenter OSTs.

futurism is the only fascist art

>obvious influence
where?
it just seems tacky imo, but that's just me