Onepunch Man ch. 105

Took much longer than anticipated, I kept losing interest in continuing.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then thanks a lot

why is murata so good. how can they even compete

When?

Mm, thanks for the translation, uk.

Instead of going through all the work, you could make a long post everytime MS releases OPM explaining their TL issues in the respective chapter, then you'd save a lot of time I think

MS watermarks their pages.

It's not about working time, I just don't feel like doing chapters that are action heavy with a lack of text because the translations kinda lose relevance.

Last speech bubble
>I she trying to kill us?
Minor typo there.

And that's it for today.

>I hate to admit
I think there should be an 'it' right after that 'admit'?

>Especially Tatsumaki is a big problem
I think it should be
>Tatsumaki especially is a big problem

Thanks UK! You're a lifesaver

Appreciate it

I feel like the first line should have a question mark along with that exclamation point.

There isn't one on this page, though.

That said, whenever someone goes !?, UK just seems to use !, so, uh, not sure what his rule on this is.

While I don't mind we got a non-MC doing shit chapter and it was relatively speedy but holy fuck are they dragging out Watchdog-man vs Garou and the tournament with the generic shonen protag guy.

Makes it annoying as fuck to follow consistently when they are pulling so many switches in such a short amount of time.

Well, look on the bright side, user. The tournament is about to get interrupted.

The switches weren't that bad though, user.

Okay, it's fine then if that's the case.

Went and changed it myself.

>tfw your manga is stuck in endless filler loophole made by degenerate pothead le original plot man aka quality writing made by one personally tm

Should not they create a new class for heroes like fubuki, she is in another deifferent level.

UK don't lose hope pls

niggerstreams is fucking trash and you're our only hope for getting decent translations

mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM

Updated the mediafire folder with the chapter.

She just refuses to move on up herself. Heroes are pretty much based on overall effectiveness, except in S class which gives greater weight to ability for combat.

> This panel was released in february

Think you meant Tatsumaki.

And doesn't really matter, people knows about her difference of power. Saitama would still ben"just" S class too if he was known.

>The tournament
>Garou vs WDM
>The monster attack
I just want one of these to be wrapped up soon

The tournament and monster invasion are pretty much on their last legs. Pureblood and Gouketsu are pretty much the only active Demon/Dragon level monsters left on the scene that we've been introduced to. At any rate, this chapter is pretty much marks the point at which the invasion is winding down.

If I had to guess, either they'll be shown retreating or Pureblood will face off against a hero before being forced to retreat like Do-S. Maybe Zombieman, which could lead him into getting overconfident when they have to face off against each other again.

She just has to go and ruin the fun of other characters winning a fight eh?

Murata's Tats is just too goddamn sexual. It's almost painful.

Thanks!

Whole tournament arc is stupid. It was only created to distract Saitama from destroying the MA invasion but it dragged on for too long.

It wasn't that long, though. Only a few chapters.

Wtf are you saying? Tournament arc started when Saitama visited the hospital. Even if it's only a "few" chapters. There are only ~60 chapters so those few takes a lot.

Why are you thinking in proportions?

Or rather, why are you treating it like one long, uninterrupted arc? By your definition, we're still in The Organization arc ever since they were first introduced.

We've only very recently gotten into the actual meat of the tournament arc, properly entering it in chapter 59 or 60.

If they wanted to keep Saitama out from the fights, there are better ways like in the webcomic where he got stuck with Flash. They could just make Saitama have a long pooping session or something and not waste chapters.

>Tatsumaki
>big

you mean cute.

He is the pinnacle of /ic/. He has mastered the fundamentals and is growing ever stronger.

a murata artbook would be great

Thanks uk, your a true blessing!

The Tourney semfinals are going to be offpaneled as well like the first and 2nd rounds, unless they have plans for Choze(Voter fist guy).

I hope either him or Bakuzan turn into a monster, to give more foreshadowing in what will to Garou later on.

It was the perfect chance to let the other S class showcase their abilites(Drive Knight really needed it because we barely know him).

If we are going to continue to showcase the rest of the heroes, just let Atomic Samurai have a damn win already.

For being ranked Number 4, he has been very underwhelming.

He'll most probably get his demon fodder added. And PPP will get a hard win against one too.

Man, there is just something about the way she is drawn. I mean, it's just usual loli shit, I'm not even into it, yet somehow she makes me diamonds like nothing else.

I just noticed the veins on the side of her head. Some significant exertion going on.

I agree with the loli on this one. Shining flash was letting the octopus do way more damage than it should have. I feel like he was showing off as well as holding back to look cool. Tats' policy of overkill is equally problematic and lead to property damage as well, but at least she goes for the kill shot every time.

also Thanks UK for the translation.

He's not holding back.
He just can't defeat it just like Sonic vs Sea King.

Nah he clearly can, he was already shown easily killing demon threats.

He was about to use "that". He was definitely about to do something better than poking out the eyes at high speed.

Do you guys keep forgetting that Demon level have difference level of strength? Some demon level could be one shotted by Genos and some demon level can one shot Genos.
Just because he killed demon level in the past doesn't mean he can kill a strong demon level.

But the whole point of the MA arc is to show that Dragon threats were needed to take down the S class. Genos isn't a good example because he's a natural jobber.

I haven't kept up with the manga since the start of the Garou arc, is there a place that keeps all the chapters in order where I can get caught up?

He's a top tier S class and on par with Darkshine. That's enough to tell he can beat dragon threats. This octopus wouldn't be a problem.

There

Fillers end when

Guys at what chapter does the anime end?

After Boros dies.

asshole

Crossover with Chain'n Toad when?

No less than 6 months.

Mangastream > Ultimatefaggot
Prove me wrong.
You can't
> STRONG GUYS
lmao

>I kept losing interest in continuing
You're kidding right?
You can't leave us UK, you're my only hero in this mess.

Maybe give him the Slime monster, to prove that He can "destroy immortals" and it wasnt an hyperbole.

PPP should fight Do S because it would be a very funny fight, with PPP no selling Do S attacks and then DARK ANGEL SMASHHH, ggwp.

Definitely next year, at most by Mid 2017.

What anime can I watch if I loved one punch man?

What would have happened if Saitamas fight with Boros was moved and finished below the ship, for all the heroes to see?

>Go blind from the light show... maybe

They would get vaporized by the AOE.

>Assuming Tatsumaki doesn't shield them all.

I mean, Boros would die as he did before, but what would happen to Saitama after that, would they think he's actually strong or just delude themselves?

Most likely delude themselves into thinking they could've done the same or better.

>Atleast Tatsumaki would.

That would be assuming they wouldn't try to attack him, once they can't actually follow him they probably wouldn't do that.
Maybe Saitama would jump into S-Rank since everyone else would probably be one shotted?

Maybe the moment Saitama reaches S rank, the association will fall apart and he'll have to start in a new organization from the bottom!! Won't that be fun.

That sounds stupid though.

Like a virtua fighter organization.

Make it to the top and win a life time supply of shopping vouchers.

They would still think this bald guy is weaker than them.
Read the webcomic. That shit already happened. Garou beat the crap out of all the S classes ganging up on him and then Saitama came to save the day but the heroes still thinks he's shit.

No they doesn't. Only Zombieman and Mask saw him fighting and one recognized his insane strengh while the other is already nutting when thinking about him.

I dont mind this "filler" because it showcasing the S class heroes that didnt get to do anything in the anime/webcomic like Drive Knight, MB, WDM(soon). It would be bad if One/Murata pull a Kubo and just focus on the same 3-4 S class heroes which will bore the readers to dead.

The only heroes that need to be showcased in this Arc so far are PPP, Atomic Samurai, Darkshine and Zombieman.

PPP is definitely going to fight that Demon that's trying to recruit the prisoners, Darkshine and Zombieman are likely to be saved for MA, since there abilities will lose their surprise if soon early, and we'll probably see Atomic Samurai and his disciples clean house for all the other threats with Atomic spamming Atomic slash murdering top tier monsters so we can actually see him do something