Suggestions for Arguing for Pro-Life

When arguing a pro-life view of abortion, where do you begin with someone who does not believe life starts at conception? My personal belief is that whether the child is "alive", or "sentient" is moot, since conception invariably leads to a life. Where do you begin the debate with someone that thinks life begins at a certain stage, or even at birth? I also believe that, at least in the US, basic property rights should start with the self, and that conception means you now have another person inside of you.

It feels like in order to really drive a point across, the parties need to somewhat agree on when there is another life involved. Is there any point at all to bringing up the actual belief that abortion is wrong, and instead simply moving on to methods for curbing abortion from happening? How do you go about refuting a "my body my choice" opinion as well? I know that I stupidly got a girl pregnant, I'd rather take care of that child as a single father than let the bitch kill the child because it's inconvenient for her to carry my first born.

I've been really thinking about the subject because I'm getting to the age where I need to start thinking about how I see the subjects of child birth and such. I've made the mistake of having premarital sex before, and put myself at risk for involvement in an unwanted pregnancy, and it's time I came to a stance on it, especially if I need to convince my significant other of my side.

Also general thread on the topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq94liFIBRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>complain about being overrun by nonwhites
>want to ban abortion, which black women have 5x more than whites and latina women have 2x more than whites
Sup Forums logic

>He still doesn't know what population limits are
>He doesn't know cutting welfare AND criminalizing abortion will kill of blacks faster

Why spend money on the abortion when you can have the baby and sell it for a profit?

>pro-life
This implies that you think life is sacred in itself, and that you might be against eating meat or the death penalty. You're not "pro-life," you're not just arguing that life should be preserved and respected, you're anti-sucking-out-babies'-brains-with-a-vacuum, you're anti-throwing-children in garbage cans so their whore mothers can whore more often.

unique human DNA at the moment of conception is humanity

I suppose that is a more accurate statement. I am very for the death penalty

preborn children are always innocent

the death penalty always involves guilty persons

Tell people it is wrong. Let them make their own decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq94liFIBRY

I think most people are pretty much removed from reality when it comes to knowing the value of life. People don't slaughter animals for their meat, somebody else does that. They don't pull fetuses apart and pull them out of themselves, they have a doctor do that for them. Having to confront death isn't something most people have to deal with.
I say make them deal with it. I always thought chickens would probably be perfect for this. Everybody loves little baby chicks. They're adorable with their fluffy yellow feathers and their peep peep peep

agreed. I use that as an advocacy against the abortion of rape babies primarily, however I can't see forcing that upon a woman who's been raped. I usually say that killing the baby doesn't change the fact that it happened, and the baby is still innocent.

how a child is conceived (rape/incest) does not relate to the child's humanity and innocence

>Arguing for Pro-Life
its like you want the nigger population to grow out of control

An argument for abortion is
Do you want to be overrun by unwanted niglets??

Just have to insert race into leftist's usual thinking of abortion and soon antifa be singing that only POCs should be allowed to have abortions and whiteys have to live with their mistakes or some shit like that.

Ban abortion for whites, make it free for non whites. That's the real red pill

Say you support the babies because we need more coal miners and children are better at getting into small spaces

Actually, I believe that this is an issue that ought to have a civil war fought over it.

hundreds of thousands die over it every year. I agree.

Pro-life is pro-nigger

This.

>you're anti-throwing-children in garbage cans
That's just silly. They keep the foetus, they can be sold for lots of money.

All the arguments about pro-life are based on feelings
nobody fucking cares if the embryo is a baby or not
saying it isn't just makes it easier
this is how people deal with things

an argument could be "can it survive if it's born prematurely?" but then again, nobody cares so

answer this, pro lifers

You're in a burning building, and in one room there's a little girl, like 5 years old, crying and scared, and in the other room there's a box with a hundred fetuses, all of them will develop into a baby in due time.

There's only enough time to go into one room. Who do you save?

False equivalency moron animals aren't equal to humans. We have dominion over them stop watching Disney movies they are here to serve us

muh twitter talkingpoints!

feel free to answer the question then

Think of the sociological problems that come up from taking the easy route out of your dipshit mistakes. Our nigger problem might not actually be that bad if we didn't charge everyone else for aborting their stupid mistakes. Maybe niggers would actually get jobs and relearn their values when we stop giving them free money for doing nothing to contribute to society.

We aren't just basing shit off of feelings. Allowing someone to take the easy route out of an unwanted pregnancy identifies an even larger problem in the country. People, especially the ones at the bottom of the economic scale, have accepted that they can just fuck around and leech off their neighbors likes parasites, while the country foots their bill. Because we have dehumanized infant life, because we subsidize things like abortion and contraception, because we give people free money even when they don't want to work, they now are deeply ingrained in this lazy "it's all about me" culture.

i'm pro-abortion but you're just repeating shit you heard someone you think is smarter than you wrote

>I've made the mistake of having premarital sex before
you should have put this at the beginning of the post so i didnt have to read all of that shit to come to the conclusion that you should gas yourself

Everybody makes mistakes, but a true man lives with the ones he made and prays for forgiveness.

Why not do things the easy way tho? You don't see people walking 20 miles anymore because we have cars. You don't take the stairs to go to the 15th floor if you can take the elevator.

>dehumanized infant life
science doesn't present it as a human being. Living organism ofcourse, HUMAN no. It doesn't even look like a human, it looks like a fleshy seahorse (I've seen plenty of aborted fetuses, nothing shocking)
So people don't relate to it.

The problem you have, from an outsider view in a country where 95% are orthodox christians (i.e. sharia lite) is with contraception. We have extremely few abortions and most of them are for pratical reasons or rape. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with americans, having an abortion takes a much bigger toll on the mental well-being of a female than the pill (or the pill that women take after an intercourse if the condom breaks)

I argue that science does in fact present it as a human being. Every day that passes, technology for increasing viability of infants outside the womb gets more advanced. The technology exists for us to conceive AND develop the child completely out of the womb. We've developed this technology for animals, and there isn't any reason we can't adapt it to work on humans. My point here is, science proves that as every day passes, human life get's less distinguishable whether it's between the DNA formed immediately at conception, or the baby being born at 9 months. Furthermore, I think it makes the "this many weeks after conceived isn't a real baby" argument moot and pointless to debate over. On a separate note, that "organism" as you call it, still inevitably leads to human life, further telling me the argument over at which stage abortion is okay, is also moot.

In America, the primary reason abortion occurs is because it is the easy way out, and the single mothers having them don't want to take care of their mistake because they can't afford it financially. This stems further from a growing idea among our impoverished that they can simply choose not to work, fuck whoever they want regardless of the outcome, and leave their spouse because the government will pay for ALL OF MY MISTAKES, instead of learning to live with them, and teach devotion and drive to our next generation. who gives a shit when someone else will pay for it? eventually all the people paying for your gibs will die off and everyone will have nothing. It is a growing culturial and socio-economic problem, barring the fact that I think it is morally inept.

If it presented it as a human life, it would be illegal because it would count as murder. It doesn, that's my point. Laws can change ofcourse, but they also can stay the same. So I'll just go with the current evidence and I'm willing to adapt to anything new.

>inevitably leads to human life
yeah. And? Just because someone good at mathematics will become a great mathematician doesn't make him a great mathematician now. That's what I mean by "emotional arguments".
Someone can just say "yeah, and?" and you don't have anything to answer back.

>easy way out
yeah, AFTER you get knocked up. Don't you have education or something? kek
Also stop giving gibs you niggers, this is the main reason every beaner wants to come to Amexica

Call them a racist and red pill them on the rate of black baby abortions. If #BLM then #DefundPP

As soon as original DNA is created the sperm/egg become a person. Not your DNA not your body NOT your rights.

Civilization wasn't only based upon respect for what is present or what isn't considered an accident. Civilization was created to include fuckups too. Include the future. As long as we teach hedonism + abortion, civilization will fall into nothingness.

whatever makes you sleep better at night man
if you can change the laws so they can match your views, good for you
not my concern

I believe included in your human right to personal property, yourself is included in this right. The premeditated forcible extinguishing of a life is murder, and the mother, in the vast majority of circumstances, should not be allowed to make the decision to kill the child.

based on my theory of our human rights to personal property, it isn't simply emotional to think it's wrong.

I'm a guy so I don't have any rights in the matter. Was just replying to a thread lol the butt hurt is strong in this one.

You are almost legalizing it due to a referendum like you did in fag marriage, Ireland, shut up.

Where life begins isn't the issue.
The issue is why I should be forced at gun point to pay out of my pocket for the poor life choices of whores and degenerates.

Us men don't really have a say in the matter unfortunately. If I got a girl pregnant, I'd rather care for the child alone than kill it.

honestly just go about it this why. you're here thanks to not being aborted. did you like being given a chance at life? why would you deny that to another? plus women who get abortions carry that guilt forever with them

>don't have any rights
it is your right to vote for someone that is pro-life you autist
you too online circlejerking isn't really solving anything

the point of the thread was to gather information to further reinforce the argument for anti-abortion advocacy. That is literally what the thread was made to do, 'circlejerk'. It's because we WANT people in office that agree, and you need to argue and convince people to your side.

doesn't seem to be working then

Abortion should be legal only if of the parents is non-Christian. If both are Christian it must be illegal:

>Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee
>Jeremiah 1:5

>did you like being given a chance at life?
no, if I wasn't I wouldn't even know anyway
>why would you deny that to another?
because we have an over population issue already and I hate kids. Also did you grow up poor? I'd rather be dead than going back to when I barley got by.
>plus women who get abortions carry that guilt forever with them
cool but what does this have to do with me or you?

The fetuses only count as alive when they're inside their mothers womb.

>only if
*only if one

>How do you go about refuting a "my body my choice" opinion as well?

The woman has placed a conscious life in a helpless position, so that withdrawing her aid kills it, and that justifies forcing her to

If it was common that women placing someone at death's door in driving accidents could keep the victim alive by a personal blood donation, we would probably have the norm to force her to do that as well.

Abortion should be legal. It lowers crime rates when you pre-emptively give nigs the death sentance.

I hope if abortion is legalized it comes with the requirement of steralization.

>Arguing
please don't