Flip Flappers

Why are they so perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4xHOonPnE
youtube.com/watch?v=pPPkcjuZDGA&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know, I'm just taking shelter from all the drama.

Maybe it's the big eyes.

Because they're gay

This is the official no drama FF thread

Because purest form of love, etc, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4xHOonPnE

Heh.

Was just reading that in the archive and nearly choked on my breakfast. Goddamn 'straya cunt.

>not the 1hr vid
youtube.com/watch?v=pPPkcjuZDGA&t

What PI will they go into this week?

Breakup city

They're going into Yayaka's memories to fix her just like Senpai. Maybe she won't be such a bitch afterward.

Some anons were speculating earlier that Papika is motivated almost entirely by her role finding shards for Flip Flap. Might be a good theme to keep an eye on.

Maybe they'll turn her into a mindbroken slave to their desires.

>cockona

Real life

Deep

>tfw no Sayuri gf to distract me from board drama

Why. The recurring theme of Papika is she always finds Cocona when she's lost. Ep 7 shows Papika's loyalty to Cocona is higher than that to FF.

She was pissed and didn't even want to go in the thomasson when cocona was unhappy. She had to be held down by buu-chan.

>I won't let you bully Cocona
;_;
Papika is just too good for this world

Papika being affectionate is the most adorable thing this season. I HHHNNNGGHH every time.

Why does she like the Cocona again? Is it the smell?

Mimi likes Mimi.

Really makes you think

>opposites attract

Impossible...

>Dr. Salt, I'm Mimi

>himecock

????

>IroIro
>MeMe

Pottery.

Really makes you think

Papika = seagull? This is totally unsupported in the show stop trying to force your interpretation.

You're probably right, and I'm not forcing anything. Never say never though

someone post the DELET pic please

>pure blade
>has huge ass weapons to cut through every enemy
>doesn't move a single finger while her partner gets killed by giant parakeets
Is Cocona the worst mahou shoujo ever?

I was joking.

Wait you mean sometimes people *aren't* in these threads?

>Is Cocona the worst mahou shoujo ever?
You forgot that her posture and her line are stupid.

How is this show so damn good? If they manage to stick the landing I might be willing to call it a masterpiece, even.

Honestly I have no clue user but it's the same for me. Assuming the show doesn't fuck up in the next 5 episodes it's on track to be my personal GOAT

>next official. no more papika

not even top 3 tbqh fampai

Papika is the cameraman

Oh my.

Gee Papika you look cool

>shimapan
It seems papika was doomed from the beginning.

Cocona is the Madoka who hasn't realized her true potential

What would Papika and Yayaka's dynamic be like?

Would Yayaka whip Papika into shape, or would Papika run roughshod over Yayaka?

Something in between?

This is a changing room for shower? pool?

CAMISOLE CONFIRMED

>Implying Papika is not taking the picture.

my wife Cocona is so beautiful

Papika, stop posting on Sup Forums.

What would she have done with Cocona? S&M mindbreak?

Figure when?

What am I looking at here?

Personally, I think that Papika would be kind of strict with Yayaka-- always insisting she show spirit, have enthusiasm, and smile more. She'd be like she was when trying to get Yayaka to Flip Flap correctly, "I can't hear you!" Yayaka devolves into a bag of tch's-- at least until she learns how to push Papika's buttons. After that, Papika still thinks she's in charge, but Yayaka subtly leads her in the right direction from behind the scenes, making her think that it's all her own idea. She's still a bag of tch's though.

I can see her smiling from the sidelines while Papika receives praise for something she led her to do.

She's exceptionally glad when Papika someday learns to make good decisions on her own-- "Why are you smiling so wide Yayaka? Did you get an extra cream box?" "Aah! I mean... Tch... Mind your own business, OK?"

Who was in the wrong here?

Shit, that's adorable.

You for being cross boarding cancer

They have common affection and protective attitude for Cocona. If they have any dynamics it's centered around Cocona. Their dynamic so far has been hostile, so in terms of development if they can cooperate and even get along in helping out Cocona it's good enough with their dynamics.

What happens in this show?

Acid trips

So it's kinda implied that Yayaka can flip flapp too.

What would her weapon be? Her fighting style? Her line, how would she look?

Scans fucking never, again.

her posture is cute

At first I figured she'd be like Symphogear's Chris, but Toto already fills that role. Yayaka acts more like support and distraction for the twins, so maybe her gear would just become more powerful and faster.

What is this?

We saw this coming weeks ago. Bunch of ideas floated around, the ones I liked are:

Yayaka's name would be Pure Bind. She uses some kind of whip or other flexible weapon that entangles or hobbles enemies.

The base color of her costume would be black, with yellow highlights, and orange accents. Motifs of swallowtail butterfiles. Her left stocking has a gradient to white where the other flip flappers have a gradient to black.

Her hair color would be pale purple maybe, to contrast with the yellow of her costume (if it doesn't just stay yellow). Unlike the other flappers, I think it'd be neat if her hair got much shorter than her actual style-- not like a dyke cut, though, still cute and feminine.

So if Mimi is Cocona's mother then does that mean Papika is considerably older than Cocona?

The love just keeps getting more forbidden.

Papika is just her friend.

A magazine poster, probably in Megami.

And obviously Yayaka learns to lighten up and enjoy life from Papika too. That part goes without saying.

>CCN and YYK looking at PPK

This series really could only end with a happy ending, I don't know what you're all afraid of. There's going to be a breakup which is probably going to last 9 and 10, then Papika will get kidnapped (I basically have no doubts that this will not happen, the KKK needs her for whatever they want to do) and 11 and 12 will be her and Yayaka trying to break into the KKK to save her and whatever hell the KKK wants to create, and 13 is going to be monumental.

>called it from the very beggining

Its true I killed Mimi, yet I am not her murderer

PV when?
Why is it still not thursday?

user pls "Yuri" is the best word

>could only end with a happy ending
Agreed. There is not a single sad soundtrack so far. The overall mood is set to be happy.

>her and Yayaka trying to break into the KKK to save her
This would be a plausible way to get to PPK's backstory which we desperately need to see.

tomorrow

I don't think we'll get a depressing ending, but the possibility of a bittersweet ending is very very real.

There's a ton of talk in the song lyrics about being together "even if we're separated".

One of them might end up stuck in PI forever. I'm a little worried.

Do you forget that there is a dead Cocona right here?

Shit's gonna get real and it's probably going to destroy me emotionally since I love the characters so much.

Can't wait.

Yayaka was a member of the KKK for more than just drama: she'll be how Flip Flappers breaks in. I'm guessing it will take two episodes because reality might begin falling apart, or they'll have to go through PI to enter the KKK.
Maybe Papika will chose to stay in PI to prevent it from collapsing onto the real world. That just means Cocona and Yayaka have to enter it together to see her, though (they'll probably have to do it to save her.)

>another bust

>that last episode
>NGE and SamFlam references everywhere
>that song
>tsundere YYK

08 best episode

How do you explain the soundtrack of this scene is a happy one?

Is Yuri just in the subtext or do they actually fuck or something? I passed on this show and depending on the answer I might give it a shot.

>episode 13
>final fight against Asclepius
>even the combined forces of PPK/CCN and YYK can't defeat the evil loli
>Yayaka sacrifices herself to save them heroically
>CCN goes mad and unleashes unseen mahou shojo powers, destroying Ascelipius' headquarters and everything
>CCN exhausted, draws her last breath and dies in PPKs arms
>just another bust

How about you stop basing whether you watch something on the worthless context of whether it's yuri or not?

Just subtext, stop being so picky for fucks sake

>do they actually fuck
>in a tv show about 14 year olds

well gee, i hope you are not disappointed when i tell you that they don't.

It's definitely a step above the usual yuribait though, right now it's somewhere on the border between subtext and actual text.

Flip Flappers was a dark comedy all along

It's a trick, maybe just a not very well executed one.

It has all the substance of yuri but it's not yuri centered.

So, the kid is Cocona, Mimi is her mother, and this guy's Salt, right?
Is he her father?

>episodes 9-11
>we learn that Mimi is Coconuts' mom
>Cocona is excited to collect all the rest of the fragments and resurrect her, wants to meet her family again
>episode 12
>final fight against Asclepius
>Papika dies at the end of the episode, cliffhanger on what's gonna happen
>episode 13
>they have all of the fragments they need to resurrect Mimi
>Cocona instead wishes to bring back Papika
>they kiss

The baby might be Papika and the woman might be Cocona