academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/1/196/2598434
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_S
youtube.com/watch?v=v5dQjACM5nw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/#!po=68.9394
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920903/pdf/ehp-118-1027.pdf
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/125/1/e122.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059903/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
drmcdougall.com/misc/2005nl/april/050400pusoy.htm,
johnleemd.com/about-soy-foods.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

makes you a qt trap XD

This doesnt actually say it does anything, just says soy contains phytoestrogens, which i already knew

>soy in infants
Move over faggot.
Masters, almost Ph.D. in science here. My dissert will be about hormones next year.

The most extensive study shows that soy actually lowers estrogen levels. See the last link, and check the picture listed.

>inb4 you post the study of the guy who drank both milk and soymilk every day and had bitchtits.

The animal protein control group actually gained more estrogen than the soy-fed group.

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2 30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw 220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb Soy Men
Review/Final Quote on
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

the soyim must know

Prevents bowel cancer in men, is a source of estrogen and can turn men more feminine if they eat a lot of soy or soy based products but if they eat a balanced diet then eating some soy won't reduce your testosterone levels

is Paul Joseph Watson really talking about soyboys? It's a bit ironic since he looks like he hasn't been taking his super male vitality, not to mention those faggot glasses he sometimes wears

3-5 servings per day is safe. More is risky. Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=osAJOlSFdEo

meat industry uses the fragile masculinity of males to convince them that their hormone filled plastic included chicken will turn them into manly man and their masculinity will remain unafected but the brocoli, grains and veggies that actually lower your estrogen levels by pooping your estrogen level out are evil and unmanly

You don't feed it to your fucking dogs, why would you eat it? Lrn2google you complete waste of carbon worthless newfag. This is below shitposting and not even leaftier. Drown.

Sage

Its ironic watching people like him claim to be masculine the only masculine right wing guy I can think that actually has some test is alex jones

>richard spencer
>bitch tits bigger than sabrinas and is also balding
>pjw
>skinnyfat fuck
>mouthbreather because of weak jaw

No one will listen to this and yet will still keep posting this retarded meme. The soy/estrogen shit has been debunked for ages.

lol you suck at reading data and researching user... they must've lowered the bar in the past few years.

related. The alt right is a joke

>"u suck at research and ur wrong"
>doesn't argue with the data
This is why Sup Forums is the lowest IQ board. You're welcome for raising the bar.

Newfaggot, you post poorly assembled data and expect a high five? Sorry princess. Not your bio journaling class prof. It is low tier research plain and simple.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

newfags out

>"ur wrong again and i can't prove why"
>i'm an idiot
Why am I wrong? Disprove me.

inb4 you can't because you're a low-iq shitposter

PJW is a soyboy.

"LOL FUCK YOU SOYBOY"
really though, memes > logic errytime mang

Why would it lower estrogen levels, though? I don't know a lot about hormones.

this
God Americans are really dumb. They are stealing their talking points from Sup Forums and 4channers are listening to them like Gods. lmao

Also, what about feeding babies soy-based infant formula?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9217716

You may want to level up and check into some botany, your inability to add the genus to your google scholar quick search gives you away. How's bio club debate?

Explain the relevancy to the data and we can talk if you think you know what you're talking about. It seems you've just thrown out a few words in attempt to disprove the information.
This shows that phytoestrogens are "x higher" than without them, nothing else. There's no relevant data on hormones in this study.
Phytoestrogens have a lesser effect on the human hormone homeostasis than mammalian estrogen. I guess it's not a fair comparison as it's mammalian estro vs phytoestrogen. But then again, most non-soy-milk-drinkers drink dairy milk. It just shows that soy-milk is better for your test than dairy imo. Phytostrogen essentially "blocks" the receptors from your body's autoregulated estrogens, lowering your body's overall estrogen. Not necessarily higher testosterone, but your body reacts to more testosterone and reacts to less estrogen.
That's about as laymen as I can put it.

>whining about soy when you drink milk that has animal estrogen in it

>paul joseph watson
>talks about soy causing bitch tits when he has bitch tits himself

Soyboy is a term created to create a schism between white and azian people. A white and azian team up terrifies the jews.

Will this soy boy meme never end?

soy tits, kek

Then why would doctors prescribe women with low estrogen soy products? Wouldn't dairy products be better following your logic?

(((they))) are trying to play it off for laughs.

>why would doctors prescribe women
For what?

It was poorly formulated. Women with low estrogen are given soy products as medication in order to keep their estrogen higher. Wouldn't dairy products do the same (but better) following your logic?

>Never drank milk in my life

What's your basis for this? The trap-memes posting 'drink soy to increase estrogen'? That's simply a meme, my dude.
Generally low estrogen women will just be prescribed HRT medication which isn't "DRINK UR SOY".
It's "TAKE THIS PILL".

They have it all figured out. All so simple to be a real man. Yet they seem to show the need for constant approval on their ideas about being a real man. Seems rather fragile & unconvincing to me

reminder that the endkampf big soy v big onion iscoming closer

I think I understand.
Do you have a theory on why testosterone levels have been steadily declining and how one can avoid that?

believing in (((their))) studies
ok soylomo whatever you say

I'm talking about this:
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/1/196/2598434

From the video PJW made, not a quote from Paul, but from a snippet from a video Elliot made (the buff guy) explaining why he doesn't consume soy products.

Google gives a lot of results when you input these words: Women Menopause Soy. Try it.

It also has highly bioavailable protein, which aids protein synthesis, and has cholesterol, which is used to synthesize testosterone. Meanwhile, soy has zero cholesterol, forcing your body to produce all of it if you're on a plant-based diet. It's also high in omega-6, with no omega-3, meaning you then have to worry about getting an omega-3 source in your diet. Plant-sourced omega-3 is in the form ALA, which has to be converted, but the conversion ratio is low, and more so in men than in women due. So on a vegan diet, men have more to lose than women.

You basic bitch. Please reread Biochem 2, the part about how receptors works. Go ahead a pull out the old pencil and paper and draw your beta estradiol... hmm I sure do wonder what else found in soy has a similar chemical structure that can interact with those same receptors oh gee golly wiz, guess I better do your homework for you. After you draw a few structures go check out bisphenol a... endocrine system disrupters, nongenomic:genomic pathways. Please review and try again.

infowars products contain soy. They are whining soy while selling it to you

whining about*

Lack of exercise and dioxins and factory farmed dairy/meat. I think diet plays a larger role than societal laziness. You should do research on how dairy reduces test. It's not a secret. I think big dairy just generally hides it with their campaigns.
I understand the constant misunderstanding with phytoestrogens. It's been a strange meme pseudoscience since the 80s.
Honestly I think it's Big Diary. They have a lot to lose if the public knows that dairy is essentially castrating them, and that there are better products. People drink a lot of milk. It's in every gas station, it has it's own aisle in every grocery store, it's essentially known as free protein and calcium- yet the average American has a calcium deficiency because they don't eat calcium rich foods.
I highly, highly, without a doubt- recommend taking a multivitamin daily. Nutrition sources can't be trusted nowadays. If you have access to a medical/testing lab I would suggest paying a few bucks to have your food tested and have it compared to a nutrition label. You will be astonished.

I truly believe that plants are the future of medicine and animal products absolutely are cancerous and disease-ridden.

inb4 veganfaggot
i'm not vegan, but research shows they are healthier because they don't consume half of the factory-farmed crap that most the population does.

Uh oh! The soy scene!

>contains soy

>bisphenol a
Old and busted, BPS is all the craze now, and the real cause of "soyboyism" and general decrease in male vitality worldwide. They put in in "BPA free" products, tricking consumers into thinking they're safe. And since regulations move so slow, it's going to decades until its phased out. But even if you avoid plastics, you're fucked:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_S
>BPS was found in 100% of tickets, mailing envelopes, airplane boarding passes, and airplane luggage tags. In this study, very high concentrations of BPS were detected in thermal receipt samples collected from cities in the United States, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. The BPS concentrations were large but varied greatly, from a few tens of nanograms per gram to several milligrams per gram. Nevertheless, concentrations of BPS used in thermal paper are usually lower compared to those of BPA.[10] Finally, BPS can get into the human body through dermal absorption from handling banknotes.[11]
>It is difficult for consumers to determine if a product contains BPS due to limited labeling regulations.[20]
So combined BPA plus BPS has been in the system for decades now. Add whatever else, and there's no hope

Can't even escape soy in my nukige.

I legit thought soy was a Sup Forums meme but then saw image attached

>proof by example
that ugly faggot is obviously a terrible example
i doubt soy had a play in his/her life
seems like a fuckup desu

>be nerdy speed-runner
>start drinking (((soylent))) everyday
>turn into a woman
oh yeah, it's all unrelated

>proof by example
Start with my first posts
Cite me a valid sauce that had a sample group of n=1 and i'll laugh you out of the building

pattern recognition > some fag claiming to have a puh D

No matter how much shit you post it's not going to stop people from noticing patterns. When the vast majority of transexuals are consuming nothing but soy it doesn't matter what you say.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5dQjACM5nw

paul joseph watson refuted

>from noticing patterns
What?
>When the vast majority of transexuals are consuming nothing but soy
Sauce plz. Inb4 it's a Sup Forums infographic
>it doesn't matter what you say.
Nice science bud. You have nothing to say other than 'ur rong'.

Come back with some actual evidence and sauce.

Almond milk/ Coconut milk is the best solution.

>be kid eat anything i want
>parents divorce
>mom becomes insane health freak and switches between vegan and vegetarian. Sbans all meat besides chicken. Switches dairy with soy.
>become depressed leftist skinnyfag
>only eat cheese when visiting dad
>enter highschool and get allowance
>use it all on cheeseburgers etc
>sudddenly become rightwing
>be me now in college
>only eat meat (mostly beef) yoghurt and keffir
>start making gains no longer depressed all the time (life is still fucked tho)

tldr: soy makes you (even more) depressed. Protein makes you feel alive.

fun fact: soy sauce doesn't contain them.
Source: roosh's twitter

It's definitely not factory farmed dairy/meat nor is it diet.
The decline is seen across Europe too, not just obese USA.
It is most definitely caused by BPA exposure, pharmaceuticals in the water, and other endocrine disruptors. Not dairy or soy.
Fortunately we got rid of the worst endocrine disruptors awhile back, DDT.
But we still need to handle BPA and pharmaceuticals.

shilling this hard for Soy

I would love to read about this.

I've also seen quite a bit about phthalates. They are abundant in most quickfarmed animals/products.

>nothing to say but 'ur a shill'
nigger i'm trying to help you with your diet faggot
i'm literally on your side

can you sauce some studies?
Check these out:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/#!po=68.9394

>Phthalate exposure in youth linked to lowered intelligence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920903/pdf/ehp-118-1027.pdf

>Gyno from phthalates
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/125/1/e122.full.pdf

>Smaller dick size in males from mothers exposure to phthalates during pregnancy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/

>Lowered testosterone from phthalates
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059903/

sorry to redpill you on McCuckald's chicken but it's extremely high in phths

You seem like a smart dude. Gimme some resources. I'm bored and feeling generous. I'll, for lack of a better term- eli5 some studies if you like.

highly convincing

I'm doing just fine with my diet, the only time you should ever consume Soy, is fermented Soy sauce in low dosages and a small amount of fermented Tofu, other then that, stay clear from Soy because you don't know what affects it might cause for you as an individual person, sometimes worse than usual

>only time you should ever consume Soy, is fermented Soy
sauce?

It's a biproduct of industrialized farming.

Soy is grown because it returns nitrogen to the soil. Used in crop rotation.

They could use pinto beans and peanuts but growing soy is cheaper and it also has more industrial applications.

Cheap to grow, high yield, and can be processed in a trillion ways because of neutral, less savory flavor than regular beans or peanuts.

So much soy is grown, someone had to find a use for it all.

>tfw never tried soy in my life
Phew

>bitch tits and manlet
Why does anyone listen to these two again?

They put it in almost every processed food, and feed it to every animal except maybe fish, so you probably have tried it.

Nothing in studies about not lowering test though

Why do people get so triggered and butthurt over "soyboy"? It's just a funny meme.

Also this guy is a complete twat, he raises a couple of decent points but going like "HURR DURR PJW IS DUMB I AM SMART" isn't going to win anybody over.

pjw is jone's toyboy

Yes, good Goy don’t worry about (soy)

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

These are just two sources from two doctors,

drmcdougall.com/misc/2005nl/april/050400pusoy.htm,

johnleemd.com/about-soy-foods.html

there's soy in topical pain relief creams like icy hot too.

Wtf is a PhD in "science?" Lol. It doesn't exist. PhD in "science." Jesus fuck haha.

Have you looked at your fellow country men ?

so is soy ok to eat? can i still eat gook food with tofu in it?

>mfw some nigger called me a soy boy the other day on here

>drinking either
just eat fucking oatmeal

Never trust soyboys. That's the redpill OP.

Soylent is not soy.

It has no endocrine affect, it would need to be injected into the bloodstream in order for that to happen.

I don't know. Are you a grown ass man who can make his own decisions or do you need the approval of strangers on Sup Forums?

PJW is the ultimate soyboy. Dude has no masculinity in his body

BRAIN FORCE
more like
BRA ENFORCE

>shilling
Yeah, why let a little thing like 'facts' get in the way of a good story.

>highly convincing
More convincing than hard science ?

>pretending to know or care about the omega ratio in any animal products

You don't need dietary cholesterol. Even half an egg is more cholesterol than you should have in a day. There are plenty of healthy fats on a vegan diet that are good for your testosterone. If you want bioavailable protein then eat sprouted food and or fermented food. Better yet just eat more food period. The difference between eating sprouted beans and regular beans is maybe 1/4 cup. That is such a little difference this is not a valid complaint. Vegans eat more than just soy by the way if they even eat soy at all. It is literally one bean out of who knows how many choices.

hey if you want to have lots of Soy be my guest, I would only have it in low doses and fermented, other then that, it would be better to have cashew milk than Soy milk

Asians didn't eat it for thousands of years since it was obviously devoid of nutritional value (like eating grass)

Only hundreds of years ago discovered that tofu removed some anti nutrients by rincing with water, while tempeh removed anti nutrients through fermentation

((They)) figured out soy reduced prostate cancer (by lowering test) and told everyone it was good

Soy oil is sold as vegetable oil, and is rich in plant estrogens that are fat soluble

Soy isn't something Asians have eaten for millennia, and soy oil from GMO beans is not natural

Unironically toxic for your body if you are a man. I haven't eaten a soy product in months but my body got fucked up by it.

he got his tits from his own pills

the way that monster opens and drinks the bottle. Holy shit.

Kek.