Nanatsu no Taizai

It's out
mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/201/3843/1

Translation mistake? Why do they talk as if they're actually Gloxinia and Dolor here?

No, the sentence means that King and Diane still have King and Diane's eyes even after transforming into Glox and Dolor who are TC in the present.

HAYAI!

None of the current TC has "Betrayel" as Commandment and somehow he seems to have Zeldris', hmm.

17 Pages chapter. End.

He's got the same armbands as Dolor

I love this trope.

That's a big sword.

u u u u

Why would a 10 commandment need to show up to an ambush on weak humans? On that note, why would so many demons need to come?

As I recall, humans now are weaker compared to their ancestors. That isn't to say they still weren't weaker than the other races, but I wouldn't say they were a non-threat either as cooperators with the other clans.

This mental time travel arc is interesting and stuff, but how is it going to make Diane and King stronger in the present?

I would think the humans now adays are stronger since they have access to the magic rich land which was being fought over in the first place.

Hm, that may be so. I can't recall the exact details.

This chapter was uneventful to say the least

After the flashback Dolor and Glox will use a spell that kills them, but adds their powers to Diane and King while keeping their potential to grow even farther, because they are sure the two of them will surpass the "Kings" and defeat the Demon King.

lol, that's garbage. Thank god you're not writing this manga

Why?

meant to reply to

Because obviously their role is over and they saw the errors of their way. This arc is about believing in the next generation.

I can never look at Dolor the same.

I don't mind with next generation bullshit but the "kill themselves and give them all their power" garbage is drop worthy

I don't see any other way for King and Diane to become stronger fast nor Dolor and Glox stay alive. Why use a weak KD combo if Nakaba can just use GD? Exactly.

>I don't see any other way for King and Diane to become stronger fast nor Dolor and Glox stay alive.
That's why it's good you're not the author.

Then tell me how King should become relevant when Glox is by default far stronger than him.

I'm not the author either and I never claimed to have a better way than yours. It's not my job to write the story. I just called your theory shit.

Literally all he needs to do is grow his wings, and he'll be somewhere in the same ballpark at least.
I assume this flashback, or training that follows, is exactly about that.

powerlevels

Is betrayal another one of mangastreams translation mistakes?

Is that the guy from the war picture?

Dirty ESL here, who says "we can't take discuss that later"? Was it a mistake or some form of black speech?

"Betrayal"? It looks like Zeldris's Commandment but was it called so in the raws?

>Niggastream feels the need to add 2 or 3 derogatory adjectives
It's like this guy really is a former holder of Zeldris's Commandment.

Don't know how it'll work but keep in mind that they have to survive in that world in order to get stronger. Their lives are on the line here.

Powerlevels didn't save Frau-chan from becoming a true Spaghetti Knight.

>can't find an alternative and it's obviously where all this is heading
>n-no

Thing is that he's supposed to become far stronger than Glox and not just as strong.

Piety: 敬神
Betrayal:背信

>a former 10C cant even scratch dolors natural body
why the fuck did they need to seal them

>Dirty ESL here, who says "we can't take discuss that later"?
The bubble points to Mel, are you high? Also the take is obviously a mistake and shouldn't be there.

Stronger yes. Far stronger, not specified.

>surpass us, but just a little bit
I doubt it.

>Frau-chan
Please dont say his name like that ever again.

They obviously just mean to surpass them in their goal of actually killing the demon king

There are wide power gaps among TC. In the present timeline, all those who died are the weakest. That guy must be among the weakest too. Gloxinia and Dolor have 50K and 54K respectively. That guy is prolly around 40K like Galan.

Cant wait for past gerharde to rub herself all over glox (king) (male)

>just mean to surpass them in their goal
Are you, by chance, retarded?

>Translation mistake? Why do they talk as if they're actually Gloxinia and Dolor here?
>No, the sentence means that King and Diane still have King and Diane's eyes even after transforming into Glox and Dolor who are TC in the present.

I took it to mean that their temporary borrowed bodies still lacked the black demon irises they got after turning traitor.
It sounds slightly awkward but not like a mistake to me.

If you are so clever than you might try explaining to that user and me why Gloxinia would so easily let go of his love for Gerharde and his hatred for humans. Meliodas couldn't do that for Elizabeth and Frau.

>The bubble points to Mel, are you high?
I meant it in a sense of "what English-speaking guy would say that"

>take is obviously a mistake and shouldn't be there
That answers it, of course.

>If you are so clever than you might try explaining to that user and me why Gloxinia would so easily let go of his love for Gerharde and his hatred for humans. Meliodas couldn't do that for Elizabeth and Frau.
??? He and Dolor are still working on their most important goal which is to defeat the DK, so putting it into the hands of King and Diane isn't out of character.

They are weak and need training. How can they even do better if they are not stronger than them?

Maybe they will be far stronger but it's not necessary. Goku is stronger than Vegeta but Vegeta is at his level.

>0 strength
>hayai'ing the shit out of a commandment
speed stat when

>their most important goal which is to defeat the DK
Gloxnia's goal is actually the destruction of humankind so explain how that will be carried over to King
>isn't out of character.
they barely have a character personality for them to be "out of it" in the first place.

It's probably Piety, just NS fucked up. All the Commandments have positive meaning (Truth, Faith, Selflessness), so Betrayel doesn't make sense.
Good choice from Papa Demon though, putting Piety on the most brutal looking guy makes sense.

>???
Read the manga, please. Gloxinia was betrayed even according to Meliodas and he hates humans plus it's obvious that he and Gerharde have/had some meaningful relationship.

So how long ago did meliodas leave the demons at this point in the flashback

Piety is given to the representative of the DK. That position is assumed to be given to the leader of the 10C. It makes no sense for this fodder commandment to have it. It's just Nakaba recycling powers with different names.

>Gloxnia's goal is actually the destruction of humankind so explain how that will be carried over to King
Yet we saw that he, 3000 years ago and now, works against the DK and doesn't give a single fuck about the humans, because he could kill most of them all alone. It's like you wanting to kill all ants, doesn't mean you can't have other problems.

>they barely have a character personality for them to be "out of it" in the first place.
Then why do you complain?

And Derieri had the goddess plot line. Fraudrin had a bunch of shit including Gowther etc. etc. How would that matter here?

Experiencing what a trained body can do can help them reach that stage faster. Plus one of the 10C is the perfect training dummy if you need to level up fast.
Alternatively, think of the bodies as temporary power up you can use to kill high level enemies and gain so much exp points you will level up in seconds.

His goal 3000 years ago might not be the same as his current goal. Recent data book shows that his current goal is the destruction of humankind. Explain please.

If Diane and King really surpass Dolor and Glox, than they can stay alive.

>mel didnt grope elizabeth
shit chapter

>That position is assumed to be given to the leader of the 10C
Mel already betrayed them, and don't know when Zeldris joined. This guy easily can be a temporary leader.

>His goal 3000 years ago might not be the same as his current goal.
He and Dolor confirm that Mel made them find their way again. So right now he has the same goal as 3000 years ago. Killing the DK.

>Recent data book shows that his current goal is the destruction of humankind. Explain please.
Unlike Dolor, Glox wasn't humilated by his opponents, but his friends he could have easily joined the TC while telling that that he'll take revenge, so yeah as TC Glox that may have been his goal, but as we know his meeting with mel changed it. Keep in mind that the databook was about Glox right after getting out of the seal.

Did the series go full power levels?
I dropped it around the time they were introduced, and they seemed rather unpopular at the time.

To have two fairy Kings?

>It's just Nakaba recycling powers with different names
Don't be silly now. We know all the 10 Commandments (if the name of Monspiet's Commandment wasn't revealed in manga it was already revealed in the latest databook) and it is strange to have Betrayal among stuff like Repose, Love, Faith and etc. So either it's a translator mistake or Goddesses+Mel's propaganda machine at work here.

Mel himself said that Glox "was betrayed". No shit he could have changed his goals since then.

>And Derieri had the goddess plot line
And nothing to confirm that she died, unlike Fraudrin.

Google translate says Confidence or Trust.

>Mel himself said that Glox "was betrayed". No shit he could have changed his goals since then.
Yeah and he said that he changed his view after meeting Mel, so your point is moot.

>And nothing to confirm that she died, unlike Fraudrin.
Two people get hit by Full Counter. We see one burning. Really makes you think.

wow nobody of the 10c ever survived burning

Yes. And the armored giant on the left was probably proto-Dolor. Both have that gray skin.

>ignoring that we only see one body burning
Monspeet survived. Del died.

Interesting, never noticed there was a Hawk on the demon's side.

I really want to marry Elizabeth and raise a family with her.

Do you really though?

>Yeah and he said that he changed his view after meeting Mel, so your point is moot
They only said that he made them doubt their decision and pretty sure they meant joining the Commandments part, not wanting revenge. If even heroes like Meliodas, Ban and King want revenge against people or things who wronged them then I don't see how Meliodas could have changed that part of Gloxinia's personality when he himself "no better".

>Two people get hit by Full Counter. We see one burning. Really makes you think
One person gets hit by Escanor the Mightiest Character's prideful attack. We see him flying away with no clothes. Really makes you think.

>person that always consciously protects the other person when things go bad somehow survives the attack from which he was shielding the other person while his "protectee" dies
What kind of magic is that?

That something they discussed was that Elizabeth is pregnant with Eli II, right?

>They only said that he made them doubt their decision and pretty sure they meant joining the Commandments part, not wanting revenge.

>be Glox and not Mel
>join Mel and HELP humans to kill DK
>they betray you and you join TC
>intend to kill them, but get BTFO by Mel
>outright say that you'll go back to your first goal
Pretty sure he didn't want to kill humans when he worked with Mel and doesn't expect King to do that.

>One person gets hit by Escanor the Mightiest Character's prideful attack. We see him flying away with no clothes. Really makes you think.
No one think thats Estarossa is dead though. One character getting rekt and two character getting hit and only one remaining in existence aren't comparable.

Yes

It's obvious powerlevel shit. He's slightly stronger than Derieri.

>Mel uses Lostvayne to copy himself and post about Elizabeth from different computers
Get a life, you traitor.

Remember when Merafags thought she wasn't dead? Hilarious.

huh, top right is that 10C who just jobbed.

When will that T-Rex Demon appear tho?

>but as we know his meeting with mel changed it.
That changed nothing, they are just not that sure about thei choice.
As I see it: in time, right after this battle, the humans betray the fairies, Gerharde almost dies (she hates humans too for a reason), Dolor loses against DK, and they join the TC.

Betrayal and infidelity are also suggested.

Why is that a problem? Some even says Ban is a fairy king too. And titles mean nothing, the Tree decides who is the King, and it obviously fancies King.

>That changed nothing, they are just not that sure about thei choice.
So Glox is still an enemy of Mel and wants to kill Humans which is why he helps Mel's friends?
Interesting.

Dolor is on the poster in Seisen no Shirushi.

And he was protecting her, you dummy, literally squeezing her against his manly pecs in that big mantle of his.

So you were really that much satisfied about her not getting even one real fight and dying thanks to ANOTHER overpowered ability Ban decided to pull out of his ass in Part 2.