How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBEA-KsNS4c
youtube.com/watch?v=5PGMcDlE5d4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNa88cEOv1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just the way of nature, can't be helped.

By not listening to shitty music like rock.

Is this reverse candy wagon?

This isn't fair. I know how they work, they'll lead you into the van, then tie you up then use you as their dildo, then once their done with you, they're gonna threaten you and say that you raped them if you ever call out to them if you see them again.

Onii-chan, could you possibly be a bigger faggot?

>How do we stop them?

>Rock CD's

but I'm more into EDM, deep house and techno

>open 24 hours
Shit that meatpacking factory needs to get unionized. They must be getting shit wages and shit hours if they're open at all hours of the day.

You forgot just one little detail.

I can only say that it is fortunate that the anons, who never learned that going with strangers is a bad thing, safely made it into adulthood.
Don't recklessly trust people you don't know.

You have the most faggy taste in music I've ever seen

Who's driving?
Another loli?
How can they see the road?
How can they press the pedal?
God save us

oh god
OH GOD
It's true!
I had repressed that memory. But every time I see a pair of panties with a bear on them I can hear the laughter of little girls a sigh and ejaculate uncontrollably while weeping.

Listen to more music

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

>Rock CDs
I prefer Eurobeat.

moon loli

yeah okay, nice opinion loli

I'm still not getting in the van

>tfw there were no Rolling Stones

They fucking tricked me again

YOU listen to more music you stupid nigger. Rock music and the Rock genre are completely different things, the later being included in the former.

Y-you got Jar of Flies in there?

this is hilarious

that ignorant bastard

What if I told you I had strobe lights and stepmania set up in the van?

Do you have a mist machine?

>1995
>worked as a detective for the local PD
>got a new colleague who transferred in from another city
>We shared my office
>I hope he's not a scumbag - I thought
>didn't take long to get our first case together
>it was about an obese man who ate too much apparently
>We found an horrendous amount of empty plates of strawberry short cakes
>closer inspection revealed, that he was force fed
>questioning unveiled that he gained some serious weight due to the forced feeding
>felt like the beginning of a series of crimes
>I didn't like that due to my impending vacation with relatives
>had an argument about that with the chief and my colleague. He got reassigned and I kept working on this case
>found some good leads
>The word gluttony hidden behind the fridge
>my colleague got assigned to a pretty strange case
>a guy had to watch while someone played Frisbee with his vinyl collection of Elvis Presley and Arrowhead collection
>there was one single detail that stood out
>a single word left behind by the delinquent
>greed
>after some careful information gathering we both got some leads to a possible suspect
>after arriving at his resident, we quickly found out that he was a victim as well
>sleeping in his bed, with panties over his face
>On the wall above him we found the word sloth
>the whole scene revealed that he was strapped to the bed, forced to smell freshly washed panties for an entire year
>you can imagine in what kind of state his mind and body would be after such torment
>a horrible sight
>beside the bed, on a night stand, we discovered a glass of juice, a pack of Pocky and home made cookies arranged for whoever would enter
>He was toying with us
>investigation brought us to a new suspect
>the family plate read San

Just thinking about the stuff that happened afterwards is driving me crazy.

Blog/Roleplay thread. Not Sup Forums related.

>What's in the fucking bag, little girl!?

I should have known it was harder to get into a Blind Guardian concert.

I don't get it. What's the problem here? A nice little girl is sharing something. Isn't that a good thing?

What a young innocent mind, you are yet to know the true horror of little girls

>they had what I wanted
>but in 64kbps mono mp3 only

They said they had Pearl Jam
But then they grabbed my ham

Ban lolis

Wew lad

Shut up i've listened to more music than you

I thought it was adults offering kids brown sugar

Seems underage people can't appreciate classic Sup Forums culture.

>classic Sup Forums culture

It's just memes.

You dont, you bear the pain.

It's all an automated process.

Morning shift/day shift/night shift.

You don't.

Sorry, I only listen to eurobeat

I only listen to Wagner.

Enlist today in the loli extermination forces, the only good loli is a dead loli.

underrated

Excellent taste.

Source!!

I don't want to stop them.

user, how can a single human be so fucking stupid? The title and author are literally in the image; are you actually a robot that simply decries "source" when confronted with any image that may be a manga?

Put edamame in their sake.

Lolis kidnapped my son. What should I do?

I just took my eye off of him for a moment to pay for browse some CDs and they took off with him, my wallet, and my keys.

>Rock CD's
But I'm more into synthwave, J-pop and black metal.

There is only one solution, send out the boogeyman to kill them all.

>''All fucking lolis must be hanged!''
Was that really necessary?

I listen to more extreme shit, neurofunk, drumstep, darkstep, breakcore, hardcore, speedcore, darkcore, gabber, drill and step, dark ambient, industrial dnb, heavy jungle, neurohop, garrage uplifting trance

>It's just memes.
the closest to culture you can get today

>Listening to junk music engineered by Jewish producers to corrupt the minds of an entire generation

I remember when it happened to me, the shame was unbearable....

When my daughter learned about it she blamed me for what happened, she said I must have been leading them on by dressing in those short sleeve shirts that showed off my fluffy arm hair and that I was practically asking for it in jeans that accented by fat ass. Hearing that from her brought a whole new dimension of fear to my world, that even my own darling daughter could see me as a sexual object that way.

A motto to live by.

>no loli has ever stopped to offer me some Alan Lamb
I still have hope.

What's with this 'music taste' meme. I don't remember seeing it at all in previous threads.

Hey look, a conspiracy theoriesd!

Sorry this is a loli thread

Also something like this youtube.com/watch?v=FBEA-KsNS4c takes at least l one month/two to make

>Listening to a bombastic retard who wrote for an instrument that didn't exist because he wanted things to be louder instead of more subtle

>Rock

I'm sorry, I only listen to dark ambient and glitch hop.

>driving to anything besides Eurobeat

This

>About 20 hours of source material was recorded using contact microphones on telephone wires over a cumulative period of 10 days in November 1981 ("Primal Image") and April 1983 ("Beauty").

Oh, so this is the big-boy version of biting on a rubberband, stretching it and flicking it with your fingers?

happened to me once. they baited me with "unreleased neutral milk hotel"
before i knew it i was held down by 5 lolis
while another stood over me. she took off her pink panties, revealing a tiny cock and forcing it into my mouth
i still get nightmares and wake up crying. thank god my wife has been really supportive through all of this

Who said anything about driving?

NICE-desune

>dark ambient, field recordings, and drone are at the bottom
Is it really all that weird to really enjoy this stuff? I want a cute girl to sit quietly with me and listen to some good drone.

She's leading him to a vehicle. THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME.

I only listen to anime and video game music, where am I?

youtube.com/watch?v=5PGMcDlE5d4

In a coma

Sorry, but there are artists like current value, rawthang, dom n ronald, that evolved from industrial, old school abstraction/dnb/jungle (level 4) to new modern hardcore/neuro (level 2). Tell something about it. Unless it's belong to mathshit

It's time to move out of this stone age, grandpa. Also the reason why people listen to these type of music for getting out reality.

You tell me why there are artworks with amazing environments/sincere and shit, the same with this type of music exist.

dang

Good thing I only listen to weeb music

you missing out a lot, small boy. Well if I tell you few nip edm/composers artists will it enlighten your listening experience?

Fuck, they got me that way, as well.
>Orange Twin Field Works: Volume II
It was too good for me. They played it on the great speakers that the car had, and one of the girls let me lie on her lap.
I had accidentally fallen asleep!

I woke up immediately after I realized that, but I didn't move. I was making myself drool more so I could get some of it down the girl's pants. She was looking at the beautiful mountain scenery out of the window, she won't realize that I'm doing this on purpose.
And then..it finally reached. The loli screamed out and pushed me. I screamed - half in surprise, half on purpose
>what the fuck?!
They veered to the right side of the road, stopped for a second, and in that split second, they opened the car window, shoved my head through, and they rose it. The window was pressing HARD on my fucking throat, I felt like something was about to snap. I could, at least breath, though.

They started riding the car FAST, over the god damned speed limit, and the driver lady drove extremely close to the shrubs to the right, my face got constantly hit with branches.

THEN, they fucking took off my pants, and started doing something with my butthole. I farted in a sad attempt to drive them away, but that only made the angrier.

>Alan Lamb
Woah. Thanks, user.

Sorry, but there are artists like current value, rawthang, dom n ronald, that evolved from industrial, old school abstraction/dnb/jungle (level 4) to new modern hardcore/neuro (level 2). Tell something about it. Unless it's belong to mathshit

It's time to move out of this stone age, grandpa. Also the reason why people listen to these type of music is for getting out of this harsh reality.

You tell me why there are artworks with amazing environments/sincere and shit, the same with this type of music.

>>''
What did he mean by this?

lolis scare the shit out of me

i hope there isnt' a single one lurking this thread

I remember that one of the lolis, the one who sat next to the driver wore an incredible pair of pantyhose. She tried to say something to me, but the head loli was driving the car pretty damn fast, I could hear none of it. Well, actually, I heard something about staying in the car, and punishment, but nothing detailed.
Something large and mostly dry began entered my ass. It went in very slowly, and very harshly - picture sandpaper rubbing on sandpaper. There were no signs that it was going to stop going deeper, either.
Her toes were frantically moving around, trying to expand my butthole. Luckily, I had performed an enema earlier that day - this is my tiny secret. I always do one, every day - just in case I got raped; I want to enjoy it, but I want the person doing the raping to enjoy it as well.

She hit a weird place with her foot. It hurt like a bitch. I wiggled my hips, and she pressed even deeper.

You should make sure your doors are locked.

impossible! lolis are small and tiny, they can't open doors, r-right?

They can fit through the dog doors.

they can if they stand on another lolis shoulders.

please stop, you are scaring me guys

Ha, good luck entering my home then! I don't have a dog door.

Hold on a minute, though. I have a tiny window in the toilet room. I live on the 6th floor, as well.
She can't possibly climb from the outside and enter the toilet, right?
Crap, I'm at my weakest there - they're surely going to take advantage of that. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNa88cEOv1M

What about a level beyond transcendence?

>just discovered the internet and find some dad chatrooms
>meet a really cool guy who knows everything about music, BBQs, and the superbowl
>we become good friends and he invites me over for a beer, tells me to meet him in a park
>think its kind of odd but always wanted a real bro
>when I get there I see nothing but a group of little girls, but I stupidly don't turn back
>one of them tells me their daddy sent them to get me, and I should get in their van
>feeling a little nervous at this point but don't know any better
>the back of the van has no seats, its just me and a bunch of lolis sitting around. Some of them snicker softly when they look at me but theres nothing I can do
>eventually the van arrives somewhere quiet, I can't see where we are because of no windows
>the lolis advance me
>forced head pats
>getting hugged from multiple directions
>don't know whats going on. I start to cry
>they start taking photos of me. They tell me they'll show everyone if I don't do what they say
>try to keep myself together as the hugs and headpats go on, hands getting tired, getting gang hugged and split hugged from every direction
>once all of them have had their fill, they boot me out of the van like a used napkin
>stagger my way home
>they spread the pictures anyway and everyone now thinks I'm a dirty slut who will pat anyone
>my daughter leaves me after she finds out how soiled i've been
>lolis give me leery looks on the street

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. They're going to kick me in the back of my head, while I'm not expecting it. They're going to tie me up and make me lick the floor. They're going to torture me! FUCK. Fuck. Fuck.

I should fucking cement that fucking window, fuck ventilation - I want safety, fuck! Fuck fucking fresh fucking air, fucking fucking fuck fuck fucking fucked kckdfkkdfkdvkfuckdfuckfckfcuckfigiaigfuckdfusfsuckafjiaduccciga0iqwcfk

Give me Nick Cave or get lost.

Forgot picture. Never get in the van Sup Forums.

I remember that time when a schoolbus full of lolis assaulted my appartement 4 years ago.
There was nothing I could do, they came prepared, my door didn't last 4 seconds. They did try the girlscout tactic though, I'd watch out for that.
but I acted dead and tried to resist the urge to moan from the 9mm bullet casings they were shoving into my (at the time) very tightly shut anus
They got bored after only 6 hours.
I think I got lucky