I Just Found This Place

I just found this cesspool. My god, you people are sick. You need a lesson on race (no biological basis), social constructs (phony stereotypes being the primary marker), and on your institutional privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7myLgdZhzjo
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=7myLgdZhzjo

Tits or gtfo

fuck off

A jew telling us what race is. Thats rich.

The Jews are behind this. They have to be.

is mayonnaise a race?

Exellent bait

Honestly you probably wanna get out of here before you turn. I wish I had.

Sage

why do all crazy sluts wear those glasses? it's like having "stay away from me" written on your forehead.

Please excuse the crassness of my compatriots.
Before discussing your interesting ideas, we need one thing.
Kindly lift your blouse and brassiere and snap a photo of your breasts, and post that photo here.
Can you do that real quick, if It is not too much trouble?
It is our way.
If that is not possible, perhaps you should pay your grandmother a visit.

show your tits

>there's only one race, the human race

Which institutions privilege whites?

kill yourself

I hope ryan folk btfo that bitch. its always comfy to watch that dude rape some retard

Lel

nevermind its way too basic bitch tier no way he's gonna waste his time on this

Privilege is a social construct, as are your negative opinions.
Speaking of your negative opinions, it is very prejudiced to judge a group based on the actions of some of its members.

Wouldn't you agree?

What do you get out of such tiresome bait?

>human race

Pol is a board of peace
Please be more tolerant

I hate niggers and I hate people that don't hate niggers

>mfw I remember telling my mom this when I was 13

welcome.
you are but grist for the wheel.

you better turn off your internet

youre intellect isnt ready for this

>blacks built the united states

>You need a lesson on race (no biological basis)

wow, you're dehumanizing black people when you're implying that there aren't any races.

so whitey just happened to enslave people with a dark skin tone?

>there's one race the human race
>different races have propensity to different disease and physiological structure

mfw a cultural anthropology (((professor))) said this in the same breath

>why do all crazy sluts wear those glasses?
look user I have glasses. are they big enough you don't miss them? Galsses are associated with intelligence user do yuo see me as inteeligent?

Also look at all that cool tennie stuff in the back, must be legit if a hip intelligent (because glasses) women tells me this or that

because cultural anthropologists are blue pilled as fuck, and physical anthropologists basically still shout about niggers, and make Alt Hype look like a blank slate commie.

Welcome to Sup Forums, be sure to collect your complimentary Swastika flag and the latest issue of Moon Mans' greatest hits on your way out.

2 posts by this ID.

This is low quality bait.

Niggers are not fully human

is this guy a child rapist or something?

Probably.

then what's the problem

these are some pics from my (((sociology))) course. reposting from old

yes, he was serious

yes, he said geneticists say there is no biological basis for race. bullshit

>2 posts by this ID
God I hate new fags. sage

Doll collection says all that needs be said.
Who needs growing up?

(Hungry for bait.)

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

Are you a leaf on vacation in burgerland?

>studying sociology in jewmerica

>2 posts by this id

>i will dismiss this argument, because its owner didn't spam or take the bait to respond

This shit is just beyond unbelievable. It is all disprovable with a basic understanding of human evolution and genome sequencing.

It is very logically possible that different groups "races" of humans could and did evolve. Just read any modern anthropological book such as (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion).

I honestly think we just need to defund colleges and universities.

They have strayed so far from the truth that it is like we are living in some kind of crazy dystopia just so they can peddle their Marxist ideology to the easily misled.

If there are no races, I can claim to be "black" and everybody has to believe me, right? Just like with genders. If I claim to be a woman, everybody must believe me, or else they're transfobic bigots.

Lies.

Why are Jews so invested in the idea that every race is the same, despite their own existence proving the contrary?

>the absolute state or burganistan

Fukn kikes got you good

We're tryin' to get rid of them... honest...

They're fukn everywhere m8, their stink is on everything.

>tfw finally understanding the black pill
>tfw motivation levels to save this diseased planet are dropping daily
>tfw save me

So you tards unironically really belive there are different species of humans? Fascinating...

As for race, she is right. The numeros classifications and reclasifications on what's or who's white are entirely product of societal standards of white.

Are southern Italians white? A question white nationalists still haven't reached a consensus on.
>b-but it's about the skull, bro...
So does that mean Arabs are white? The US system classifies Arabs as white, while many white nationalists don't - so there you got another problem.

Welcome
En j oy your stay
You will never leave

a blue pilled 1st year sociology student. She'll be goose stepping to skrewdriver within a fortnight

Fuck you cum stain. We have but one leader here....

Name one thing you have created that people use. Demonstrate your value to qualify your opinions.

sweetheart, sociology isn't science.Sociology is rhetorical statements that aren't objective in the first place and aren't based upon repeatable evidence or peer review. Sociology is voodoo. If you wanted to prove to us that race is fictional, you would have to refer to biology.

Go ahead and find a biologist claiming no existence of race and ethnicity.

>2 posts by this id
BAIT. Kindly pull your lip over your head and swallow. You’re a retarded nigger. KYS cunt

>local retard finds Sup Forums

They always make the thread then bounce

Please scientifically prove that black people are not useless creatures and I will believe you. There are vast amounts of evidence that point to them being criminal, murderous, low IQ rapists who have low critical thinking and reasoning skills. Prove that they are not inferior to Gorillas.

Nope, just have seen data on phenotype groupings. Race exists, get over it.

>race has no biological basis

try practicing that as a doctor and you'll get done or malpractice lmao

So if race isn't real, racism doesn't exist?

If race has no biological basis, how can scientists then discern the race of a person by their bones alone, sometimes even stretching millenia into the past.

>one race the dog race

I wanna fuck this bitch, then gas her.

>Implying all of them ain't.

No need to save the planet, bub. The planet doesn't want to be saved. Look out for your own and save those who want to be saved, let the rest drown in their own filth.

"social construct" is a social construct

>institutional privilege
Being white and having to pay full price plus tax for everyone else's shit including our own? While getting blamed for everything? And having less rights every day now?
Fuck me i'm lucky.

Nice hoof you have there.

>different species of humans
Nah we're all practically identical and have exactly the same capability and are only ever products of our environments and systematic racism even though race isn't real.

uumh yeah nice (((study)))

This girl is a ugly fucking KIKE who died her hair blonde to appear more aryan. BITCH GTFO the only good race is the WHITE RACE. We don't need your KIKE opinion we know we're the most superior. GASS YOURSELF KIKE JUDEN

I will give u a a crash course in sucking mai dick
KYS nigger

k

Good, please stick around, hang out with us and share your opinion. tell us how we are wrong and deplorable, explain how and why you are right. the longer you stay and harder you try the more of us you can convert and save. trust me, don't give up, stick around as long as you can, put up the good fight. :)

I'm guessing that you don't yourself look for evidence that challenges your viewpoint?

Did you spend time looking at the evidence and theories, before forming your conclusion?

It's like when I ask holocaust deniers if they've read an equal amount of books providing evidence for the holocaust the normal reply. 'I kind of learned about it in school, so I don't think I need to read books on the subject.'

>Race is a social construct

I work in an opticians taking pictures of the back of peoples eyes and I can 100% guarantee you there is an extremely obvious difference between black peoples eyes and white peoples. Pic related.

>So you tards unironically really belive there are different species of humans? Fascinating...
An argument can be made for subspeciation by Fst, but it's arbitrary regardless.

don't tell me you paid for this in real dollaridoos

So, which is which in the pic?

Stop changing the subject and answer him: PROVE niggers are better than gorillas
(PROTIP - you can't)

Top is white. Bottom is most likely a very black person. You notice a similar darkness with people such as Pakistanis and Indians.

(((1 post that became 2 because shill forgot link)))
STOP REPLYING YOU RETARDS

S

LOL, what u gave was a graphic of an unverified model, what i raise u is data driven plot from the 1000 genomes project., no previous hypothesis needed, just looking at the data from the angle that explains the largest part of data variation (PC 1). first component clearly separates African populations from the rest, the second separates east asian populations

Lurk more faggot

the melanin seeps everywhere it seems

God, she looks like an annoying cunt. Don't even need to hear one word from her mouth.

>the degendered latinx
The whole video is bad but I JUST cannot get over that people do this.