Hello friends. Let's have a nice 3x3 thread

Hello friends. Let's have a nice 3x3 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U255X1ej2A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay!
9/9

Dead thread. I think it wasn't a good idea to make a thread in such a dramatic moment.

5/5

5/5

5/5

7/9

8/9

user above you.
Insufficient Direction, really? I've got it on my shelf but I've not read it yet

3/3 forgive me I'm still working through the required watching chart

4/4 if you count watching early pokemon as a kid I guess

4/4 some of these feel like they'd be hard to identify without having seen that series already

4/4 is the Kagerou Daze manga over? I haven't checked up on it in quite a while. Also anyone with Aku no Hana in their list is my nigga.

3/3
3/4
3/3

5/6

2/4

3/3

2/2

3/4

3/9

watch more anime, brush up on your paint skills

watch more anime

kill yourself

sora no woto is horrid

woman

Nice 3x3 you got there

5/5 ++ Tatami
4/6 ++ Eva
3/5
What's top-mid?
6/6 ++ MUshi
5/6
6.5/7 ++ Lain

So are the ratings people's approved anime out of the number they can recognise?

What's the point of just spamming ambiguous ratings? At least this guy
is commenting.

Usually it's #of anime enjoyed/#of anime completed.

I try to leave comments because it encourages more replies that way but there's no real guideline for it. Someone people leave mentions of the series they didn't enjoy since it's less common for that to happen or ones they really enjoyed like (8/9 but it seems odd you're using unfinished series) does.

+Rakugo +Fags on Ice +++++++++Luluco

>but it seems odd you're using unfinished series)
I wouldn't put them if they were a general 3x3, but this one is just for 2016. Plus in general from my experience I'm pretty good at evaluating very early on what I like about a series. Especially since compared to others I'm less interested in character and plot progression than I am in the ideas, originality and presentation of a work

0/9

man 2016 sucked

I see, that makes sense. Pretty sure mine would look almost identical since 2016 was kind of barren for series that really grabbed me, though Homos on Ice is somewhat losing me thanks to somewhat lackluster production quality.

I'm okay with this.
I don't like this.
I'm okay with this.
I'm okay with this.
You might have a bright future ahead of you.
I don't like this.
I'm mostly okay with this but I'm definitely not okay with how it looks.
It's alright I suppose.

3/3
Maybe I should try Kuro(shit)suji. Might be good for a laugh.
3/3 But I haven't finished GE999
5/6 Psycho Pass was dumb/fun
0, man I haven't even seen Kizu yet.
4/4

>5/6 Psycho Pass was dumb/fun
where did you see pp . i don't have it in my 3x3

Sorry linked the wrong one. You're 3.5/4 Baccano is decent.
5/6

2/2
2/2
3/3

2/5
0/0
1/1 only recognizes Kagerou Daze here
3/4 Mushishi bores the shit out of me, don't bully me
4/6 didn't like gintama and monogatari that much
2/2
1/2 haven't really watched too much anime this season
0/1
2/2

what do you think of the saki/akagi adaptations?

3/7 what is top right?

middle left seems familiar

I liked anohana, but I don't like that anohana artwork.

is Aku no Hana on your chart despite its ending, or were you happy with how things turned out?

I think Aku no Hana had such a strong first half that I'm willing to overlook its subpar second half.

1/1
3/5
1/1
3/3
6/6
3/3
6/6
5/5
6/7
2/4
2/2

subpar in the sense of not particularly eventful? Because the art was fucking beautiful after the skip.

Subpar in the sense that I just personally didn't like the way the plot/characters went.
Of course the art was fantastic.

I prefer the anime in both cases. It runs more fluid if that makes sense. Only (major) drawback is that the anime isn't finished/caught up for either.
They would be in my anime section too but I didn't have room.

Akagi is much more intellectual but Saki is all about HEART. I think I like Saki better because I'm more of a heart person when I watch.

>middle left seems familiar
it's stein's gate

6/6 Not sure which Monogatari that is but I enjoyed them all anyway

6/6 Maybe I'll finish PSG with S2 potentially on the horizon

6/6 Uchouten Kazoku is good shit. Can't wait for the new season.

7/7 Hidamari Sketch feels like a series I might enjoy but lately CGDCT hasn't done anything for me
6/6 Part 5 is still my favourite by far.

3/3 I really need to read more manga, feel like I should recognize bottom left.

6/7 (if that's UBW in top mid, I much prefer the VN). Mushishi's about as 3x3core as it gets but the slow pace isn't for everyone.

7/6.5 still in the middle of watching Chihayafuru. Is Ookiku Furikabutte good? I just powered through both seasons of Baby Steps and am looking for more good sports series. I mainly picked the AnoHana pic for its colour palette but I'd prefer a full cast shot of them as teens and less crappy art too.

6/7 Don't kill me I've only seen K-On S1 and didn't care enough to finish it

3/3 I have most of the rest downloaded and backlogged but aside from Aria are a bit low on my list.

Oofuri is literally the greatest sports series ever made.

From what I've seen I consider Hidamari the king of slice of lifes.
I like to think of SoLs on a energy scale. Think of crazy/goofy shows like K-on and Kiniro mosaic 8 and 9 on the scale respectively. Gochuumon is a 6. Aria is maybe a 5, it's quite relaxing.

Hidamari is a 0. Maybe a 1 or 2 for some episodes. It's absolute relaxation. One of the best anime experiences for me was watching an episode a day every morning with a cup of tea. Season 1 is an anomaly, it's not that good. It's wacky in a Shaft kind of way, but it's not all there yet. After that the show gets really good. I don't want you to force yourself to watch it, but maybe come to it some time in the future when you feel another urge for CGDCT. You should watch Aria first too.

This OST says more than I can.
youtube.com/watch?v=U255X1ej2A0

So what you're saying is, the reason I think Hidamari is rubbish is because I've only seen the first season?

Nah, that's because you're a stinky pleb.

Tell you what, if the later seasons aren't better as you describe then I will determine the pleb to be you.

Maybe it's just not for you.
But I absolutely love Hidamari and season 1 bored me to tears.

It's hard to describe the difference. In season 1 if it goes slow you start to fall asleep. In season 2+ when it goes slow you obtain a kind of sleepy enlightenment and are more awake then you've ever been.

What a barrier to entry that is, for the first season to be that much worse.

5/5
2/4
4/4
3/3
5/5
5/6
4/5
4/4
This year had some pretty good stuff.
6/7
4/5 , 6/6
4/4. What's bottom left?
4/5
5/6
6/7
6/6

I'm using a little hyperbole.
S1 is 6/10, S2 is 9/10, S3+ is 10/10

Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko

You know, it was people like you who made Hidamari a really disappointing show after how much people hyped it up.

Good, hopefully they learn to stay neutral and kill their hype. Did you not enjoy Eva or Madoka or the like?
I could make the same long winded post about any show on my 3x3.

1/3 ++ rahxephon
3/3
3/5

They're two of my favorites, but I've also watched both of them without any sort of hype behind them as I watched Eva back when it first aired on American television and Madoka while it originally aired. Hidamari was marred by having gone into it with any sort of level of expectations from people constantly feeling the need to hype it up comparing it to K-On or Aria like they have some sort of inferiority complex or something.

7.5/8, Homos on ice started off promising but has devolved into mediocrity as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully it will pull a decent ending out of its ass so as to not be a complete waste of time. Didn't watch Tonkatsu DJ, or that Psi-nan, despite hearing good things about the two so I might give them a shot in the future.

13/13

6/7, half credit for Code Geass and Yatsura

a 3x3 for ants

user, it's not that small.