How can we keep niggers in their place?

How can we keep niggers in their place?

make them build a wall with mexico from the mexican side. 99% will be too dumb to realize it, and the smartest 1% will remain.

lynchings

Goddamn... imagine the hysteria if a Taylor Swift requested to only wear White designers for a shoot.

>this desperate to stay relevant.
I cant wait for a year from now when he is gone forever.
Don't.worry niggers get rid of themselves

Dont have to do anything, they do it on their own.

Show them this, then all their mothers will die

M..more?

more of her please.

I wish his white adoptive parents never made him the racist success he is today. Without them hed be long dead.

@princessanna420

The Mexicans would never go for that, they would build a second wall 20 feet south of ours to keep the niggers out.

>@princessanna420

>one look at her instagram

Sadly, I was mistaken. She's trash. I'm not sure what I was thinking.

Christian sellouts are jew-and-nigger enablers who are willfully ignorant to the evils destroying the west.

Fun camps

>work hard and you can grow tall like me and throw balls for a living

> muh dominance
> muh put niggers in their place
This already betrays you, soyboy. Those ebil waycists you're here for don't actually want niggers to serve them, you're confusing Whites with kikes here. The demographic you're targeting just wants to be left alone by them.

Put all deviants into their own colony.

This nigger is the epitome of niggerdom and his family is the epitome of white retardation

>nigger taken in by whites and given elite status
>it chimps out

This guy has some issues. Must be because his nigger family abandoned him and he was raised by some nice upper mid-class white folk. Imagine having such an identity crisis over accepting the reality of your ancestors you create a media shit storm.

cutter?

no

Stop consuming nigger products or watching niggerball.

Don't start this shit leaf, you won't win

easy, kill the only industry they are good at.
Sports. Dont watch it. Tell everyone you know to stop watching this cancer.

I already won. I don't have to live in a nation that was humiliated by its own fauna.

I really dont understand why white men love football. Its literally reinforcing the idea that black men are superior in the physical aspect. This is the root of why you guys are losing your white women.

How the fuck do you think, you goddamn idiot? AW GEE MAYBE IF WE WERE GOOD TO THEM AND MADE FRIENDS WITH THEM THEY'D JUST STOP BEING GODDAMN NIGGERS

Canda is like Americas annoying nerd brother that just embarrasses him and Australia is like Americas sick cunt cousin who he shows off to all his mates.

REEEEEEEEEEE CHRISTAINS THIS IS THE LAST STRAW EXPLAIN YOURSELVES RIGHT FUCKING NOW

no

No, Canada is America’s spiteful little brother who sees America’s success and does the direct opposite just to prove him wrong, despite the fact it’s not working for him and he knows it, meanwhile America is going through some emotional troubles at the moment but is overall still much better than anything in Europe

Australia is the convict that got out and turned his life around and is actually pretty cool to hang with

New Zealand is the smallest of the brothers, he’s okay when he’s not fucking his sheep, he tries to hide it but everyone knows at this point

And Great Britain is the old man who still has his fighting spirit even though he’s slowly falling apart