Is there anything wrong with bestiality?

Hi pol, Colin Robertson, AKA 'Millennial Woes' here. I was just wondering if anybody can come up with a good reason why sex with animals is wrong?

If both me and my dog get pleasure when I let him mount me and penetrate my flabby ass what is the problem?

I get my faggot ass filled and doggo gets off too, its a win win situation and certainly not immoral in any way.

Prove to me why its wrong for me to make love with my doggo. Pro-tip: You can't

the Jew fears the Scot

I like your styx and lauren ones better but youre shit at this and you've let your people down.

Millenial woes admitted to being bisexual. That's kind of worse than just being a straight up fag. Like he's experienced pussy but still craves a dick every now and then

>being a literal bitch to your dog
Just buy a bad dragon toy you degenerate beta

Sage!!

>not starting the post with 'hullo'

You had one job.

Kill yourself. Woes is 10x the man you are.

But I am Woes :) I wear smelly t-shirts hang out in dark rooms while complaining about women getting raped even though I'm queer and secretly jealous of them.

>36 year old NEET loser who lives with his dad with an arts degree is a leader and sought after speaker in the neo-reactionary movement

the absolute state of right wing cucks lmfao

>36 year old unmarried arts student who lives with his dad is a better man than OP
lol doubt it. most people are well into fatherhood and careers at his age. further proof that everything about the new right movements involves fear, insecurity and projection. this fucking retard complains about declining white birth rates when he's 36 years old who has no children and lives with his dad. pathetic manchild.

You seem extremely low IQ. Could you make it any more obvious you're not white?

Go get a shotgun. Put the shotgun in your mouth and aim it towards your brain. This form of suicide is quick and almost painless.

be gone shill

>someone actually took the time to write out this op

Not in Canada

Because your dog cant give consent. you retard.
its illegal, you retard.
beastiality is also sin, you retard
get a real gf, you retard

I read this like an eminem rap.

>defending a loser like MW
lmao so pathetic

I love Woes. He's a fucking bro. God bless him for turning away from degeneracy.

meme flag. sage.

Its a real flag, millions of men fought and died for it.

Hullo

The structure of this copypasta is asinine and certainly not the work of a huwite person.

Thanks for watching

in his words he likes "pretty boys"
aka he's a red pilled top

>red pilled top
If he was truly red pilled he would throw himself in a bog

Try adding a double chin and removing the jawline for more accuracy.

>Drinks gallons of coke and smokes 2 packs a day
So manly

is there anything good about bestiality?

moarpheus starting to make threads about Millennial Woes now?

Anyone able to trade a Millenial Wojak for me?

Also OP kys yourself