/scanner/

new /scaner/ thread. old one was deleted.

dropbox.com/sh/g7cwc3fuf4pz7zk/AABJPv9uvvnbBLIIGoAuyXNIa?dl=0

8ch net/scanner

give me a basic gestalt hanz.

That’s there board?

yes

>control reality
>are the fallen angels & work for satan
>keep us imprisoned to this world

the power they bear, you should see it. i saw it myself. its beyond any scope.

post a pic

dont say i didnt tell you who the masters of reality are.
cause its the scanners. Sup Forums likes to swallow redpills? well this is the final redpill you need. these guys are at the top of our matrix.

Haha. I found your post hanz. Did u get the money?

no. not yet.

go on, ask them uncomfortable questions. you will see.

Great. What subforum is this on and where do I get their attention.

8ch net/scanner

i just received money on my account out of nowhere. was that you?

No. I just brought light to a post I read of yours I guess.

kk heh

Maybe they have to keep their word if others see it. Pure speculation but very plausible

Can you dags take your Dropbox honeypot to /x/ please?
You're fagging up the board.

I tried my very best to implement something into our matrix that wouldn't cause harm. Merely a bit of artistic ingenuity to design and a lot of time to upload properly. I have hacked this matrix before... unfortunately BerenstAin was my "mistake". It was actually a test, rather. Honing my skills inside of this matrix with a simple test of changing reality. But I was a little more naive back then. Now everyone calls it the Mandela effect because I couldn't properly update the databases for some memories and physical attributes. Funny story Nelson Mandela was brought back by an African hacker who ran into the same problem after his attempting to reverse Mandela's passing. he sold his clone matrix to a few people that taught me around it after that fuck up in 2006. But they weren't willing enough to give up their whole life for the time like I have, still feeling like I am doing so little realizing what we are against

I am just trying my best to look out for you and the well being of this world.
Please stop trying to work out a deal with the Scanners.

Lol u fucking retard only Americans were confused about Mandela because they don't give a shit about what happens in South Africa but there is no "Mandela Effect" in South Africa.